Never been a symptom spotter...but

AF is due on Saturday, the TWW seems forever! Not long to wait now, however I'm now doubting it

Anyone have any updates? As for me I am CD18 today. So just playing the TWW..I BD on cd 6,7,8,9,10,13,14,15,16.. so hopefully I caught the little egg!

I think you caught it LadyApril!

I am on CD2 (ugh) and currently experiencing the AF from you know where. Doctor warned me the first AF after MC may be rough and for me, that's right. Cramps are miserable, I often have light/moderate cramps the day before and first day of AF but this is terrible. I've had to take codeine just to dull it a little bit. Feels like it's on fire from the inside, and constant cramping. I thought it felt better this AM but once I got up and moved around it started up again. I so wanted to go to the gym and get stuff done today! Managed to tidy the kitchen at least. Now I'm on the couch with tea and my heating pad.

This is truly the worst part of the cycle but I'm hoping the next week goes fast and then I can start tracking opk's and hopefully catch the egg!

Was having ovulation pains today and a ton of EWCM again.. so either I'm ovulating late on CD18 or ovulating a second time lol I don't know what to think CD18 seems really late for me to ovulate .. I have 29/30 day cycles with a 14 day LP... ahhhh so frustrating!! Going to see if I can get another BD in I guess.. poor hubby is tired.. so hopefully he will corporate lol

Fx! Never known a man to be too annoyed about extra sex lol

Feeling much better today.. pain is thankfully gone! Yesterday was a hard day. Kids bday party full of babies and pregnant ladies and then me, with my empty womb... :( it hit me really really hard. I feel better today! How are you??

im doing ok,got one more bd in yesterday (becuase i was having what felt like ovulation pain and ewcm) im really confused because i never have had ewcm on cd 18.. i also had it on cd16,cd9,cd10... so im totaly in the dark this cycle .. i know what you mean about going to the parties full of babies and pregnant ladies.. its still rough for me too.. but hopefully we will get some baby dust from them on us lol

I honestly took a step into their home and just saw so many babies and kids it overwhelmed me and it took everything I had not to burst into tears and run away. I had to take a moment looking in my purse for Chapstick to compose myself. It was so hard... so hoping their baby dust showered all over me yesterday!

Feeling much better today.. pain is thankfully gone! Yesterday was a hard day. Kids bday party full of babies and pregnant ladies and then me, with my empty womb... :( it hit me really really hard. I feel better today! How are you??

:hugs: I'm so sorry! I don't know the pain of MC but I know how it feels to go somewhere and be surrounded by pregnancies as we've been TTC for our first for a year

I'm not sure whats going on with my body anymore. I have been nauseous for two weeks with no appetite. I did have a short AF two weeks ago and a BFN the morning it started so no chance of pregnancy. I am starting to think I have a sensitivity to hormone changes.

Thank you, hopefulone. It totally sucks...hugs to you.

That is strange...could definitely be a sensitivity to hormone changes, I'm sorry you've been feeling so off.

sorry i've been a little quiet on here. was just waiting around for my fertile window (which started yesterday) if it doesn't happen for us this month we are going to try a round of IUI next month

How you doing hope? Any game plan for this cycle? I've just been doing maca. If I don't conceive this cycle , I think I might try the royal jelly again and pre-seed

Ah not really a game plan we've tried just about everything so we are just going to BD everyday during the window and enjoy our time together.

I've been waiting for my fertile period, too. Plus, I had a busy week at work the week before last and then there was Irma . . . I'm a FL resident. So, things have been crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->