Never been a symptom spotter...but

We are in Gainesville. So, we technically got hit dead on with a cat 1 hurricane. LOTS of people around here still without power. I have a friend whose house flooded and know of several other areas that flooded. We didn't get anything but a bit of a mess. We never even lost our power. So, we were blessed.

My temp spiked last night. I hope it's just because it was warm in my bedroom or something. I have no other symptoms of O. It would be early for me. Plus, I've checked OPKs for the last few days and haven't gotten a positive.

My body heard my concerns and started to darken my OPKs tonight. O is on its way! I anticipate it on Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday.

I haven't gotten a positive OPK yet if I'm starting to get late into my cycle so i'm hoping it happens before the weekend is over

I finally got my positive OPK yesterday. So I should ovulate sometime today. and start the TWW tomorrow. this has been the longest cycle it seems.

Pretty good, I'm CD 28 right now.. AF is due in 2 days , so I'm just playing the wait and see game.. I think AF will be late.. because I think I ovulated late.. if she's not here by sept 24/25 I'll test..

thats a bummer! FX for you though I hate when ovulation pushes AF back. I O'd right on the dot (CD 15) the good news is I have O'd two months in a row which hasnt happened in a year. The bad news is I think my hormones are trying to level out now that I've been off BC for a year and it is messing with me like crazy!!!

also we found out we won't be able to do IUI next month so I'm just praying my body is working on fixing itself so that we end up not even needing it.

Fx for you hopefulone! I'm over here waiting to O and bored...just happen already!

Well I am CD33 today so if AF doesn't show up today then I'll be testing in the morning.. ( I normally have 29/30 day cycles)

Symptom spotting like crazy over here!! Believe I just had implantation bleeding for 3 days spotitng brownish color and then it stopped . Starting having low full ache and minor twinging cramps. Took an internet cheapie but it was BFN! Been super exhausted and moody as well ....

I took my test in the middle of the day today and I'm pretty sure it was a BFN.. however, I am still waiting on AF to show.. so will just have to wait I guess.. if she doesn't arrive by Friday, I will test again

Symptom spotting like crazy over here!! Believe I just had implantation bleeding for 3 days spotitng brownish color and then it stopped . Starting having low full ache and minor twinging cramps. Took an internet cheapie but it was BFN! Been super exhausted and moody as well ....

If you just had true IB you wouldn't get a positive for a couple days I say wait two days and test again!

I took my test in the middle of the day today and I'm pretty sure it was a BFN.. however, I am still waiting on AF to show.. so will just have to wait I guess.. if she doesn't arrive by Friday, I will test again

out of curiosity what do you mean by pretty sure?
FX she stays away

Well onto CD34.. still waiting on with AF or a BFP..? So frustrated.. hope.. I was pretty sure it was a bfn.. but maybe saw a "shadow" of a line.. but I think it was a bfn.. I should have tested first thing in the morning, not in the middle of the day.. now I'm out of tests.. I might just go to the dollar store and pick some up lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->