Never been a symptom spotter...but

did it come up with in the time frame? If I were that late and "thought" I saw something I would be busting down the doors of the dollar store to get a test! haha. but I am a little impatient with these things

If I had to guess, I would say AF is going to show.. I keep feeling like she is going to show.. idk

well I've read on other threads of people saying they kept feeling like she would and never did. so however long you wait to test I hope the witch stays away and you get your BFP I am about a week away from AF and am considering testing tomorrow just to see. I've had a feeling like this month could be it.

Symptom spotting like crazy over here!! Believe I just had implantation bleeding for 3 days spotitng brownish color and then it stopped . Starting having low full ache and minor twinging cramps. Took an internet cheapie but it was BFN! Been super exhausted and moody as well ....

If you just had true IB you wouldn't get a positive for a couple days I say wait two days and test again!

That is what I plan on doing just don't want to get my hopes up... but definitely feeling off considering I usually have sore pins a week before af and there was nothing this time and I have never spotted like that it's usually full force AF 😬

I so hope this is it for the both of us. as much as i enjoy reading updates on here everyday I'm ready to move on

Symptom spotting like crazy over here!! Believe I just had implantation bleeding for 3 days spotitng brownish color and then it stopped . Starting having low full ache and minor twinging cramps. Took an internet cheapie but it was BFN! Been super exhausted and moody as well ....

If you just had true IB you wouldn't get a positive for a couple days I say wait two days and test again!

That is what I plan on doing just don't want to get my hopes up... but definitely feeling off considering I usually have sore pins a week before af and there was nothing this time and I have never spotted like that it's usually full force AF 😬

That is interesting! Good luck to you! let me know when you re test!

I've been twiddling my thumbs and not surfing the board this last week. Sorry about AF, ladyapril!

I'm 6 DPO today. Fx!

hopeful - I'm a CRAZY POAS addict. So, I tested this morning with an IC. :haha:

When will you be testing?

What were the results?!
I am thinking about starting tomorrow at 8 dpo and testing either everyday or every other day to look for any line progression if we were successful and just to ease the anticipation!

BFN at 6 DPO. I had a huge temp dip yesterday, though, and breast tenderness today. I know it could just be a corpus luteum dip or secondary estrogen surge. A girl can hope, though!

Its still early too! I went to the doctor for what I thought was a UTI turns out it wasn't so i have no answer on why I felt that way but I was sooo tempted to ask them to test me there :shrug:

Its still early too! I went to the doctor for what I thought was a UTI turns out it wasn't so i have no answer on why I felt that way but I was sooo tempted to ask them to test me there :shrug:

At 7 DPO you could still get a false negative result on a blood test. So, it's probably best you didn't!

Question ladies because my cycles are pretty irregular hubby and I did the deed 12th,14th and 15th and a few times the week before I then had spotting 19-21st. My last period was august 20th and was completely normal .... the spotitng has be thrown for a loop and to be honest I wasn't even keeping track because I had given up hope of conceiving but am I crazy or is this time line deff sound like IB ? I'm so exhausted and moody and back is aching I just feel off and only when I looked up the weird spotting and color did I start to think well maybe I am pregnant...? Hurricane Irma baby ����

Someone please tell me I'm not going crazy

first, you're not going crazy! our bodies do weird things and its easy to think thing are related to pregnancy!
second, good luck to you!
Third, I'm not 100% sure i understand IB and its timing, but from what I've read it can happen about a week before your period. however, up until recently I would randomly spot during the TWW and get my hopes to find out that it was just my body flusing out some old lining since my cycles aren't regular. So it really could go either way unfortunately It could be a sign of a BFP coming or AF on its. Fingers crossed its the 1st one for you!

first, you're not going crazy! our bodies do weird things and its easy to think thing are related to pregnancy!
second, good luck to you!
Third, I'm not 100% sure i understand IB and its timing, but from what I've read it can happen about a week before your period. however, up until recently I would randomly spot during the TWW and get my hopes to find out that it was just my body flusing out some old lining since my cycles aren't regular. So it really could go either way unfortunately It could be a sign of a BFP coming or AF on its. Fingers crossed its the 1st one for you!

Thank you I needed to hear that !! FX for all of us !!! Gonna try and hold out till Friday to test again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->