Never been a symptom spotter...but

I just realized the last response was missing words and letters randomly. I hope it made sense! Keep us posted when you test. Baby dust to you! :dust:

Cranping had picked up and now getting sore boobs almost like little needles stabbing them and woke up the the worst indigestion... threw up in my mouth about 5 am [Q

Trying not to get my hopes up but so hard not to!! How are you doing ? Any signs yet ??

I've had this constant heavy feeling in my uterus. And thought I had a Uti but doctor said I was negative for infection

I woke up at 3 am last night and had a temp of almost 98.6. I was so excited. Then, DH adjusted the temp in the house (it was hot) and I woke up at 5 with a temp of 97.78. :(

I took an IC today and swear I saw something, but it wasn't clear in the least.

Can you tell I'm getting impatient? :haha:

I'm in the same boat... all patience are out the door. do you have a picture of the test?

8 dpo

Attachments

• 9-27 IC.jpg
    9-27 IC.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 15
I think i might see something but i wouldn't count on me I think i am developing line eye haha. I have a thread in the pregnancy tests gallery if you want to check it out and compare

I think I see a hint of something but it's tough to tell!

BFN for me at 9 DPO, but when I woke up in the middle of the night (when I usually temp), my temp was below coverline. When I woke up 3 hours later, it was back up. Still wondering if it was an implantation dip, though.

10 dpo and bfn for me as well. my temp is up to 99.1 but i left work with a headache yesterday so i'm thinking im just trying to fight something off. I really just want to know now but know i still have 4-5 days to wait it out.

I’m 6dpo and already going nuts! Some mild, AF like cramps yesterday and now this morning. Not sure if that’s just general twitchiness or something important going on. Before the MC I never had cramps this early before AF... that’s how I suspected I was pregnant actually! I had cramps like 6 days before my period was due and got a positive 3 or 4 days later. We shall see!

I've just started cramping today at 10 dpo which is really early for AF cramps but feel like it would be a little late for implantation?

Could be right on target for implantation! A little on the later side but normal still. Fx!!

I'm not sure how relative this is to early pregnancy symptoms or pms ( as this week has been stressful at work) but I just got cranky with an coworker i never have problems with, and whats throwing me off is we were just having a normal conversation and all of a sudden i felt aggravated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->