Never been a symptom spotter...but

I've decided I'm not going to use OPK's this month and just go with the flow but based on how I am feeling and the pains I am having I would say I'm ovulating today or about to ovulate

I've decided I'm not going to use OPK's this month and just go with the flow but based on how I am feeling and the pains I am having I would say I'm ovulating today or about to ovulate

Honestly, I thought about chucking my OPKS this month, but decided to keep them because my apps have been wrong on my fertile window a few times.. I do get some ovulation pains,, but their not consistent

ladyapril777 and hopefulon17 - mind if I join you guys on here? I'm so bad about symptom spotting as well! :dohh: I tell myself I won't do it, and then everytime....

I was wondering if either of you have used a Clear Blue Fertility Monitor?
I've been doing temp charting and OPKs for the past two cycles, but my temps say I O'd on one day and my CBFM said it was about four days later...so now I'm totally confused and have no idea when to test :wacko:

Honestly, I thought about chucking my OPKS this month, but decided to keep them because my apps have been wrong on my fertile window a few times.. I do get some ovulation pains,, but their not consistent

I just feel like i end up stressing myself out when i know exactly when things happen or should be happening.

Welcome Gemini :)
I have never used the clearblue fertility monitor. I've always only used OPK's and a fertility tracker app called Ovia. I truthfully don't trust temping because if you don't do it the same time every morning it can be inaccurate and i never get up at the exact same time. OPK's have always been the most accurate for me.

Welcome! Same here I just use IC ovulation tests and I have 3 fertility apps.. I don't temp either because I feel like it will be an added stress

well I never did use my OPK but fairly certain I missed O day :( Hoping we still have a chance today.

I am going to share something just to get your ladies opinions. i am not convinced. This morning I fell I didn't hit my head or anything but since I have been feeling dizzy off and on. I was telling a friend this and she informed me that she and her grandmother both experienced this when they were pregnant (both the fall and being dizzy) i explained to her that AF had showed up however it was two days and super light. like could have gone without using anything light. She is convinced I need to test.

I think it's worth at least a cheapie test if it will give you more peace of mind. Glad you didn't hit your head!

Hi ladies. I temped with my LO but won't be doing it this time around bc it was SO stressful! I'm guessing I'm out this month, but we shall see. I tested this morning at 11 DPO and got a BFN, but I had significant cramping yesterday at 10 DPO and expected AF today, but instead the cramping went away and no AF.

CD13 today, I got my positive OPK today!!! I have BD the last 4 days in a row, hoping to get 1 or 2 more in this weekend.. I believe I am in the TWW right now 😁

CD14 today, I'm ovulating (got ovulation pains.. I have BD the last 5 days in a row,. Going to try to get one more in today.. but getting tired lol.. tomorrow marks the start of my TWW

I've been a little quite past week. We've been so busy moving. My best gusss is I'm in the TWW but I'm guessing I'm out this month. We only
Got to BD once because of being busy and on opposite schedules so unless we just happened to get it right I don't see it happening this month

I've been a little quite past week. We've been so busy moving. My best gusss is I'm in the TWW but I'm guessing I'm out this month. We only
Got to BD once because of being busy and on opposite schedules so unless we just happened to get it right I don't see it happening this month

Sometimes I feel like it's a little easier when you know the chances are lower, less likely to get my hopes up. We are in the process of moving too and it's a lot! Waiting to hear if we got our dream house, waiting to take a test, and waiting for my birthday - all this week! Feeling like an impatient kid at Christmas...:dohh:

Update - another BFN for me today :( There's still some hope since there's some uncertainty about my O date but pretty sure I'm out for this month...

We did get the house though!

https://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q629/lriggs1/IMG_4985_zpsvdehhqt8.jpg

Well, my temps made it seem like I O'd on the 31st, so today would be 13DPO. But my ClearBlue Fertility Monitor said I didn't O until the 4th, which would make it only 9DPO :shrug: I thought the CBFM would make this all easier, not more confusing! My temps could have been thrown off by disturbed sleep from our new puppy though, too. So who knows?!

I had some weird poking/jabbing sensations near my left ovary yesterday, so I thought today would be a safe day to test, but looks like it was just symptom spotting again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->