Never been a symptom spotter...but

You'll have to wait and see, but I would trust the cbfm. They always worked beautifully for me. Only time will tell, though. If you're 13 DPO, I'd think your temps would be dropping. Are they?

Nope, temps are still high. My cycle is typically 29-30 days long, but temps do generally start to drop around 13DPO - good point!

Well, my temps made it seem like I O'd on the 31st, so today would be 13DPO. But my ClearBlue Fertility Monitor said I didn't O until the 4th, which would make it only 9DPO :shrug: I thought the CBFM would make this all easier, not more confusing! My temps could have been thrown off by disturbed sleep from our new puppy though, too. So who knows?!

I had some weird poking/jabbing sensations near my left ovary yesterday, so I thought today would be a safe day to test, but looks like it was just symptom spotting again :(

I would go by the ovulation tests, temps can be altered by many things like stress, insomnia, sickness ect.. i would say you prob ovulated on the 4 th or so

AHHH life got so crazy all at once. at this point I'm praying I didn't have success this cycle as I fell on Sunday and had to have an Xray. However, If i ovulated the day I think I did I would only be about 6 DPO today and about 4 DPO the day of x ray so hopefully nothing major to worry. No symptoms going on or maybe I'm just too busy to notice :shrug:

I am 3dpo today and absolutely no symptoms either lol.. I wouldn't worry to much about the x-ray hopeful, they usually put something to cover your reproductive parts from the x-ray.. im sorry you fell, hopefully you heal soon hun 🙏🏻

Thank you Ladyapril! I will still be shocked if i end up with a BFP this cycle. It would be a miracle.

7 dpo today, woke up feeling very sick to my stomach and a headache, I honestly just think it's from this horrendous heat wave that we are having in California

Congratulations Gemini!!!

Here's hoping everyone else can follow the trend! :dust::dust::dust:

my best guess is im between 8-10 dpo and not a thing going on!

I'm thinking about doing a few things different next month if I don't conceive this cycle.. 1. Thinking about chucking my OPKS, 2. Really focus on diet and exercise ( I want to lose 15lbs) 3. I think I might just try BDing CD10-CD16 which is pretty much my fertile period next month according to FF... just wondering does anyone have any thoughts, tips, what are you gals going to do?

I am literally doing the same thing. I tossed out OPK's last month. I am focusing on losing all the weight fertility treatments added on and I am BDing during the fertile window

seems as though i spoke to soon about nothing going on. Last night and today I have experienced an excessive amount of CM which never happens not even when I am ovulating so here are the three possibilities I've come up with. 1. I'm ovulating later than normal. 2. I have an infection. or 3. I might actually be working up to a BFP. the third is option is really doubtful as we only BD once this cycle. How are you ladies?

FX that it's your BFP! Doing pretty good here.. 10dpo today.. only symptom is verrry hungry (which sucks because I am trying to lose 15-20lbs) lol.. I don't think I got pregnant this cycle, but we will see.. I will be ok with it , if I didn't because my 10 yr wedding anniversary is coming up on July 7th and it happens to fall on my next fertile window.. so it would be nice to just go enjoy myself

I think I've enjoyed myself more this cycle by not being so in control of everything. I kind of like this approach. obviously if it continues to take us a long time (we are about to go into our 9th month) I will seek help but for now just enjoying our time has been nice.

Hi ladies,

New posted, have read through all replies and I'm just like so many of you. Terrible symptom spotter. It's hard to tell if these are pre-period symptoms I've always had (but ignored or not noticed because I've not paid attention) or pregnancy signs.

I am on CD 27 with AF due Friday or Saturday. No real symptoms other than tender/full feeling breasts (which I have not felt or noticed before pre-AF, but again, not paying attention when we weren't TTC). I purchased a bunch of tests on Amazon and they will arrive today. Unsure if I should test now/wait til no AF this weekend. Husband wants us to wait (he keeps telling me to relax!).

Hi welcome! Whenever you do test please post a pic, so I can obsess over lol

welcome alligator! personally i agree with your husband I would wait, I spent my first few months TTC stressing over testing... I would wait until AF is officially late! Gah is so frustrating when AF symptoms and PMS are so similar! Good luck and baby dust :dust: to you!

welcome alligator! personally i agree with your husband I would wait, I spent my first few months TTC stressing over testing... I would wait until AF is officially late! Gah is so frustrating when AF symptoms and PMS are so similar! Good luck and baby dust :dust: to you!

You're (and DH) are right, I will wait, it's not long now! So frustrating and such a roller coaster. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->