• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Never been a symptom spotter...but

clueless as to what DPO I am, but do know that AF is not due for 6-7 more days. and all day today I keep feeling like AF is here.

I am 14 or 15dpo ovulation.. expecting AF today or tomorrow.. keep feeling like it's coming for last few days.. so we will see

AF is 3-4 days out for me but the amount of CM I'm having right now is way out of the norm for me

Well I'm out, AF got me this morning. So I will be trying again in July . Ok keep you updated

So sorry AF got you. Fingers crossed for July for you! I'm 2-3 days away from AF and no sign so far but I don't generally have symptoms until the morning of the day it arrives so we will see

I'm the same way hopeful. I wake up to either spotting or cramping and know that AF will be there within hours.

1-2 days away from AF and not a thing going on... feel completely normal, which is actually a first.

I'm not feeling optimistic at all this month. No idea why. :shrug:

Well according to my Ovia App I should start today. nothing so far so I tested this morning. it was NOT fmu and got a BFN so i'm guaranteed for AF to start now. If for some reason she does not then I will test again friday

Cramping at 4dpo. I don't know what is going on. I know it's too early for implantation but it's too early for AF, too. Bizarro.

Do you track ovulation? if not it could be that you're ovulating a little later than you thought. or could just be delayed cramping from ovulation..

As for me. AF is now a day late. which is not out of the usual for me. However if it isnt here by tomorrow I will re test. I did get a BFN yesterday but did not use FMU and didn't hold it before I did. so fingers crossed that I either get a BFP or AF will show up so I can begin the next cycle.

I am not tracking O - just using opks. With my 4.5 month old rainbow baby, I did track O via BBTs, though. So, I know that I consistently O the day after my pos OPK. Also, my cm became watery 2 days after my pos OPK. So, I am pretty confident of my O date.

GL!

Hmm could just be a fluke, I randomly cramp for no reason sometimes. I keep running to the bathroom this morning thinking AF is here but all I get is EWCM

I hope so! I want some answers! I've contacted my doctor. Waiting to hear back.

5 days late today! was instructed to wait ten days and test again. so will be testing july 10 (or sooner) until I get a positive or AF shows up

Have I lost my mind? Can someone go to the top hpt on this page and look at it lightened, greyscale, and inverted and tell me what you think?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images176284

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"