• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Never been a symptom spotter...but

It said there were no images in the gallery! Can you take a screenshot, maybe?

Here are the screenshots.

Attachments

• IMG_6398.jpg
    IMG_6398.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6399.jpg
    IMG_6399.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6400.jpg
    IMG_6400.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6401.jpg
    IMG_6401.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 3
this past 24 hours feels like a nightmare. I ended up starting 6 days late yesterday. But by the time it started it had already ended. I tested again to be safe and it was negative. I feel so sick to my stomach today. and my body is playing a cruel joke.

Sorry about AF hope... I'm CD 10 today and I have 4 OPK tests left so I guess I will use em'

I am on CD 3 today. I might use OPK's this month. but we plan to BD every other day throughout the whole cycle. Surely that will get it :shrug:

I'm 11 DPO and got a very faint line this morning that I could not replicate with SMU. I don't know what to think other than to stay busy until tomorrow. Here is the original, the tweaked, and the inverted pics.

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 12
  • tweak.jpg
    tweak.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 14
  • inverted.jpg
    inverted.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 11
BFN this morning at 12 DPO. Just awaiting AF now.

So sorry. I know its disappointing.I'm praying this next cycle is the one. I can't hang on to these let downs much longer

Here is today's test. Someone else said they thought they saw something but it should be darker than yesterday AND all my other tests (sure predict and walmart cheapie) are showing nothing. So, like I said, I'm waiting for AF.

Attachments

• IMG_6584.JPG
    IMG_6584.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 15
Personally, I would request a blood test. Is that a first response? I read some horrible reviews on those yesterday!

If I miss AF, I will. She should arrive sometime between today and Sunday. Prior to my rainbow baby, my LP was 14 days. It's been 12 since her birth, though. So, I would anticipate AF today, but who knows.

I've started spotting 2 days after a really short AF. I'm just really hating this past cycle.

I am currently 5dpo. I o'd on July 3rd, BD on 29th, 1st 2nd, and 3rd.
My symptoms: had cramping on OD, around right ovary and towards my back same side.
1DPO-nothing
2DPO-nothing
3DPO-watery discharge
4DPO-watery discharge and some pretty intense cramping.
5DO-currently nothing its 1pm I can update at the end of the day. But currently im just pretty tired and I was so restless last night probably why.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->