never eating mcdonalds again!

jenniferttc1

mommy of 1 baking #2
Reaction score
I have been doing low calorie intake the past 2 months, along with excersise of coarse. I'm not "overweight" but im not happy with my body. I use to eat fast food twice a day sometimes even more! So i gave all that up, and was out all day, and starving! So i caved an ate mcdonalds (my ex favorite food) and it made me feel so sick until I threw up. I guess maybe my body isnt use to it:nope: But you know something is horrible for you when in the toilet bowl, you can see the grease! Anyone else having this kinda thing happen when they eat stuff they havent in a long time? Caffiene makes me sick also, I have been drinking only water for about 6 months now.

i used to be coco cola fiend! id go through two litres a day! which i realised is why i was so bloated.
So instead i traded in water and for the first time in 3 months i last night caved in to a ice cold can of Dr pepper.....not a good idea, i felt sick the caffiene went straight to my head and my stomach was killing me from the bloating guessing from the gas! really hurt! think ill stick to water.
at least its like a warning to carry on with your healthy eating xx

Omg coke is the worst soda after not drinking anything but water! I feel as soda or tea doesnt satisfy my thirst, and it just taste bad now. Today has been a really hard day! I've been so hungry all day, and i just can't help myself from eating something. Most of today i'll eat a little popcorn, or fruit to help me snack, but im seriously craving some toast with jelly! Its just a certain time of the month like when AF is here, and around/after ovulation. lol

Yes i noticed that. Belly killing after what i ate yesterday lol

My step-dad does the milk returns for maccy Ds and a milkshakes has 15 tablespoons of sugar in it! 15?! Lol. I'm not a big macdonalds fan in the first place - i like big portions and you only get a small portion, with lots of fat, for something which tastes plain and doesn't fill you up! Lol.

My junk food of choice isa dominoes pizza, which i haven't had now for months :( But i would feel too guilty eating it, especially since it contains over 2000 calories, i would have to run a marathon after eating it to allow myself to have it! Lol.

My step-dad does the milk returns for maccy Ds and a milkshakes has 15 tablespoons of sugar in it! 15?! Lol. I'm not a big macdonalds fan in the first place - i like big portions and you only get a small portion, with lots of fat, for something which tastes plain and doesn't fill you up! Lol.

My junk food of choice isa dominoes pizza, which i haven't had now for months :( But i would feel too guilty eating it, especially since it contains over 2000 calories, i would have to run a marathon after eating it to allow myself to have it! Lol.

dominos was my addiction, ive been domino's free for 8 months now :happydance:

but having one first night in our new house as a big reward

I get like that too if I've not had something for a while. Unfortunately for me, it soon passes and I want another:dohh:

Thankfully I don't like pizza, I hear thats a big one for most people, and I also really never ate sweets, I don't like all the sugar in them. My worst is actually tacobell, but no tabobell was to be found yesterday! lol It's really hard not to eat the junk fast food's cause my husband is so skinny, and was born with a 6 pack. lol He doesnt work out, and he eats 3x more than anyone is suppose to, but yet he can't gain weight!
But I guess getting sick, is a good thing? My body is regecting bad foods?

I used to love mcnuggets when I was little, but when I turned 13 I couldnt even walk into a Micky D's without gagging. I hate McDonalds. Yuckkk.

yep the same thing happens to me now!

Do any of you ladies have good lunch ideas? I'm getting kinda burnt out on mine. lol

how about chicken pitta with loads of salad for lunch?

Its pita bread, right? A small round pocket bread. I have them for lunch all of the time. Delishhhh. :)

Its pita bread, right? A small round pocket bread. I have them for lunch all of the time. Delishhhh. :)

I think pita is a bread, Didnt know if I just put chicken on top of it or something, lol I'm really bad at the whole healthy cooking, I usually have low calorie fat free soup, and some smart one meals.

The kind I get has like pockets. So I always put chicken and shredded cheese in it. :) Then melt the cheese.

hmmmmm baked potatoe with tuna?
ohhhh and i have (might sound gross!) a salad with lettuce tomatoe cucumber cress peppers and chunks of apple (sounds odd but you get the sweetness) with a handful of prawns! yuuummmmyyyy

crispbread with lowfat softcheese with slice cucumber

OH MY GOD!!! 15 TABLE SPOONS OF SUGAR IN A MACCY D'S MILKSHAKE!!!!! holy hell!!!
i used to have 4 a week! yowza!

One of the reasons why I chose not to do Rosemary Conley this time losing weight USA the issue of throwing up after eating fatty food.

About 7 years ago I did it and stuck religiously to the nothing over 5% rule for about a year - year and a half. Don't get me wrong I lost weight but I also lost my ability to eat any food with more fat in without being sick. I vividly remember going on holiday and forcing myself to eat fat on the first day so I was sick to wean off so I could enjoy my holiday!!!

I have been calorie watching and having the occaisional treat for 4 months, focussing on the nutrients I eat (protein, calcium etc) and I've lost 24 pounds, which is 13% of what I weigh, so I dont think that's bad!

X

hmmmmm baked potatoe with tuna?
ohhhh and i have (might sound gross!) a salad with lettuce tomatoe cucumber cress peppers and chunks of apple (sounds odd but you get the sweetness) with a handful of prawns! yuuummmmyyyy

crispbread with lowfat softcheese with slice cucumber

OH MY GOD!!! 15 TABLE SPOONS OF SUGAR IN A MACCY D'S MILKSHAKE!!!!! holy hell!!!
i used to have 4 a week! yowza!

Scary huh!! I'm sure if I remember right that a big mac, fries and chic milkshake is 1600 calories!! Mental!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->