NEVER GIVE UP! 37 years old with natural BFP after 2 full years of TTC

ASTERO

Reaction score
Well, after 29 cycles (2 years TTC) with 4 failed clomid cycles and ready to give up, a natural BFP reminded me that miracles do happen.
I am 12 weeks pregnant and just wanted to give hope to all of you ladies.
May God be with you. Baby dust to all.

Huge congratulations! Hope all goes well for you xxx

Fantastic news ASTERO

That gives all of us over 35 ttc some hope!!

Wishing you a happy and healthy pg

xxx

That is wonderful news hun!!!! How amazing and so great it happened naturally ;) Yay YOU!!!!!

I'm also 37- and finally got pregnant with fertility help. I had higher FSH levels and my hubbies sperm count was a bit on the low side after 2 VR's... we were even told we only had about 5% chance to conceive WITH the Clomid/IUI... so I truly believe when it's meant to be it will be!!!!!

So happy for you :)

Congratulations, that's fantastic news! And give us all so much hope. Love and best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

Well, after 29 cycles (2 years TTC) with 4 failed clomid cycles and ready to give up, a natural BFP reminded me that miracles do happen.
I am 12 weeks pregnant and just wanted to give hope to all of you ladies.
May God be with you. Baby dust to all.

Amazing.well done.xxxxx:kiss:

It's news like this that give other people hope. :)
Glad to hear this and...it's party time! :)

dont ever give up the thought that i will never happen.
I am 44, 45 in december and have been trying to concieve for 4 and half year and i have just found out im pregnant , but to be honest i gave up and only took for 3 months folic acid, iron supp ( spatone), and had two glasses of ornage juice aday to keep vit c levels up and low and behold it worked, not overloading our bodies with vits is a good thing and it seemed to have worked for me .
Good Luck to everyone still trying it will happen xx

dont ever give up the thought that i will never happen.
I am 44, 45 in december and have been trying to concieve for 4 and half year and i have just found out im pregnant , but to be honest i gave up and only took for 3 months folic acid, iron supp ( spatone), and had two glasses of ornage juice aday to keep vit c levels up and low and behold it worked, not overloading our bodies with vits is a good thing and it seemed to have worked for me .
Good Luck to everyone still trying it will happen xx

Omg,that's fantastic news Hun,go post it on the bfp sticky,I am 44 on Sunday and have had nine miscarriages in the last five years,u have made me so happy :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->