never thought id be in here!!!!!

Charliemarina

expecting #4
Reaction score
hi ladies glad to meet you all, well on the 16th of feb i was told my beans heart had stopped beating and that i would need a D and C to remove it, i was literally heart broken as me and oh had been trying so hard for this baby we also lost one at 5 weeks in dec 08 so only 2 months apart, but this second misscarraige was to prove more heartbreaking as last time i lost naturally with minimal pain as it was really early.
when i went in for the operation the consultant spoke to me and advised me that for at least 6 months not to fall preg as i need to heal physically and mentally b4 falling pregnant and advised me on having the mirena coil put in until we decide to try again, well at first i was like "no way im waiting 6 months i want my baby now"and i actually refused the coil, but then it hit me, what if i lose again because i never waited and healed properly and god i dont want to have to go through that again its heartbreaking and very painful too, well on the way to theatre i told surgeon id changed my mind and to fit the coil, it makes me feel sick to know im stopping myself getting preg but i do know its for the best, well me and OH spoke last night and i said i want to wait until ur daughter is 2 on jan 15th he agrees that this was a good amount of healing time for us both and that starting on our daughters birthday couldnt be a better day.
its kind of crazy i should be here in WWT as when i was in first trimester section i always thought to myself how do people plan to have a baby in a year never really understood it but sooooooo totally do now.....lol
anyways ladies hope to speak to more of u and hope r all happy and healthy x x x x

So sorry to hear about your loss
But welcome to wtt,I hope your time in here doesnt drag too much for you xx

I'm so sorry for your losses.

I miscarried last Friday and all I can think about is wanting to try again as soon as possible. I know that I should wait for at least one cycle, but I want to be pregnant again so much. I hope I can be strong and wait. Perhaps we can buddy up and help each other through what seems like a wait for forever.

:hug::hug:

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

I hope the waiting isn't too hard for you :hug:

I'm sorry for your loss honey, I hope that your time doesn't drag here. xx

I am sorry for your loss hun,
All ladie in WTT are lovely and caring if you ever need a chat hun
xx

So sorry to hear your story and for your losses hun, Try and stay positive and it will help you to heal :) Fingers crossed for you when you start to try again.xx

Welcome! You should start a journal.. (i find it theraputic on those days where all you want to do is throw in the towel)
So sorry to heard your story too, but thankyou so much sharing it with us. I've never been through anything like that, but I admire you and your OHs strength.

Hopefully hear from you lots

I'm sorry for your loss honey, I hope that your time doesn't drag here. xx

hey hun i see by ur ticker our TTC start dates are real close we have decided to start on 15th jan 2010 which is about 10 months from now, so jelous u got a month less though.....lol, keep in totch hun would be good to have a WTT buddie to keep in totch with x x x x

So sorry for the circumstances that have brought you here hun, I imagine I will be waiting a similar amount of time to you, so we can stick it out for the duration :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->