New and wanted to say Hi!

Cake25

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

This is my first time here or on any TTC forum! It all feels very real now and I already have a few questions!

I was on implanon for 5 years and decided to come off and go on the pill to start regulating my periods again as I didn't really have any on the implant. Anyway, after one month we decided to come off the pill and start trying so I finished the pack, had the withdrawal bleed - which finished last Wednesday and were now trying!

I have no idea when my period is, when I'm ovulating or where I am in my cycle but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that trying now can't do any harm and will see how we get on!

Anyway, hope that the forum will help me along and give me a bit more confidence! Exciting times!

Thanks xxx

Hi, Cake! I don't know much about coming off bcp since I was never on it, but I know others around here can help more with questions about that. I say, go ahead and try -- you're right, it can't hurt. Glad you're here! :)

Hi Cake25. I'm in the same position, this is my first month off BCP and I'm waiting and seeing what happens as I have no idea when my period is or when I'm ovulating either. I'm also really excited, hopefully we'll be on to the next board before we know it.

Good luck.

Thanks guys, I heard that you can be at your most fertile straight after coming off the pill, something to do with your body regulating itself. I'm not sure how much truth is in it but we can all hope! Good luck to you too! X

hey
when i came off the pill it took my body nearly 6months to get a regular peroid, i bleed for about 40 odd days to begin with and then they were every week or so for a while, but every one is different.
there is no harm trying as some people are most fertile the 1st month of coming off.
wishing you luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->