*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenti...nning_stars-family-now-complete-maybe-79.html

Post no 789, by nicky. I took it on my phone and sent it to her forgot she put it up for me!

awwww rach she's BEAUTIFUL!! :cloud9:

such lovely cheeks and little rosy lips!

makes me feel broody again :dohh:

xxx​

aww she is gorgeous hun, my clock is ticker faster now lol

Uch no im defo for her having the mmr as i wouldnt like to risk leaving her unprotected i would just rather have had it done seperately for my own peace of mind due to personal experience, i guess its just the fear in me that she has it and something happens i will never forgive myself... uch i dunno what to do! Kx

awwww she's gorgeous Rach!!

I'm getting the MMR, don't know why, just am. God forbid she caught either of them as they are all on increase due to lower levels of immunisation. Arm or Leg, i'll just have to hold/comfort her as the others.

Melly - its 10-14 days after apparently, so just keep an eye out hun x

:hi: all

7 days till my blood test! i have constant butterflys in my tummy i cant wait! but im gonna be crushed if its neg :( x

Girls I have posted in the bf section, but the post is general really and I just need lots of hugs :(

Feeling really low and can't stop crying :(

Dana babe, I've just read it..

You have done some amazingly well, I am so proud of you for being able to do what I just could not do!
You are an amazing mummy and Alayna will never ever hate you for making sure YOU stay healthy!

Lany needs a healthy mummy, one that can run around and play with her for years and years and years.

Try cutting back the feeds and see if that helps at all, do what you need to do to be comfortable!

And no matter what you and Lany will always have a bond! ALWAYS!!!

xXx

Thankyou Ashy! I am blubbering after I read that. I forgot what you went through.
AG Thankyou. Never even thought this would be as hard xxx

Dana - you know im alwasy here for you babe :hugs: x if you need to call anytime ill be there :hugs:

and i just realised i cant do next friday! (shopping) its my BIRTHDAY :) X 19 already wow

FMU neg :( 3 weeks and 1 day late - 6 days till bloods

Hanny omg I should have remembered that lol!

Thankyou I might ring you today if it gets hard :( I know you're always there for me, I don't think I tell u enough how great you are.

6 days babe I hope for your birthday u find out ur preg xxx

Dana u have done so well Hun!! I didn't bf so no idea how u feel but can imagine it's hard to stop!

Sophies mmr was in her leg I believe, graham took her so will double check, she gas a temp today so think that's related!

Witch arrived yesterday, at least I know now!!

This thread has started to go back downhill :( come one girls get to typing :smug:

5 days till my blood test.. im nervous yet scared :( i donno what its gonna be but i did need a wee in the middle of the night! which i havent needed since ava

Boooo to the witch Melllly :( Hope you're ok

Wow, the bloodtest is coming around fast Han, although probably doesn't feel like that to you.

Awww Dana, hope you are ok hunny. You have done so well with breastfeeding but you need to make sure that you are in full health. Your milk has given Alayna the best start but now she needs her mummy to be fit and healthy. It'll be hard at first, it felt weird when I stopped and I felt like I was missing out on something, but to be honest, Cooper didn't care and thrived just as well as formula so then I felt silly for beating myself up over nothing. I'm not saying this is nothing, just that the thought of having to stop might be worse than the reality of stopping.

What's everyone up to this weekend?

I'm so fed up with bright sunny mornings and then the day going to crap by lunch time.

I'm off to get Cooper some shoes today, he's not walking STILL so going for cruisers but he needs them for nursery. Got him measured yesterday (he's got big feet, no surprise there given the bloody size of him) so the shop didn't have his size in stock. I've put a pair by in another branch and going to get them this afternoon when I finish work. Little shoes are soooooooooo cute. Even big little shoes!!!

I have deleted my facebook account and I feel completely liberated, I bloody hate facebook. yipeeeeeeeeeeee and good riddance!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->