*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

He is a big boy, he's on the the 91st centile for height and weight. Last got him done a couple of weeks before he was 1 and was 24 lb 7 and 79cm

He's very tall so doesn't look TOO chunky!!!

I'll post a recent pic.....

Aww bless him,

Sophie is a 3g in shoe size and weighs 22lbs
She is on the 91st centil for her height, the 50th for her weight and her head is very small (it doesnt look it though), gotta go back in september to get it re measured although they are not concerned because she is ahead with all her development (apart from talking)

You know what I would love to get rid of facebook, its a pain in the bum, but I do like a good old nosey at people lol!!

I resized loads of images but it won't be let me upload more than one :(

Attachments

• IMG_1193.jpg
    IMG_1193.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 8
Oh bless him, hes a little looker!!!

I gotta fine some of sophie now, im at work so they will be from my phone so sorry in advance for the pic quality

Oooh can do 3 now, I have 4 but 3 will do!!

Check out the breeze block feet!

Attachments

• IMG_1221.jpg
    IMG_1221.jpg
    350.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1202.jpg
    IMG_1202.jpg
    324.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1034.jpg
    IMG_1034.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 3
Here is Sophie

Attachments

• Scan 121.jpg
    Scan 121.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Scan 158.jpg
    Scan 158.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 4

LOL Bless him!!! Little bear paws!!! (only joking)

Sophie hates the grass, if she falls down I have to pick her up because she wont touch it!! What a woss lol

Awwwww she's sooooo cute!! Can't believe she's only a size 3, that's sooo dinky. Mind you at 22lbs, she's a lot smaller than my monster in general.

I want a small one!

LOL Bless him!!! Little bear paws!!! (only joking)

Sophie hates the grass, if she falls down I have to pick her up because she wont touch it!! What a woss lol

Coopy hated the grass at first too. Wouldn't touch it. It was handy when we had picnics as he'd stay on the blanket. Now, no chance. Long gone are my relaxing lunches al fresco!

She is skinnt and tall! Bless her

I just cant believe we have toddlers now!

Alayna is around 85cms tall at last measurement and was weighed yesterday and is 26.6lbs. She was 30lbs when she was 10 months but the walking since 11 months has made her lose so much weight!

Her feet are a size 4G but we are getting measured again next week as she's due new shoes next week! Argh! She isn't what I would call skinny, but then she is very tall and I have been told she may always be a little bit stocky as she has a rather large frame for her age.

People think she is a lot older than she is which means they give me funny looks if shes making baby noises and I always have to say she's only 1 lol.

She did really well at her review and no concerns, but the HV asked me to read to her 3 times a day. Her speech is coming on so fast now that she thinks if I read more (she usually only has a few stories at bedtime) then she will progress even faster as her mind needs to be constantly stimulated by us. She says 'Whats that', 'Car', 'Mummy', 'Daddy', 'Grandad', 'Nana', 'Yes', 'Ta', 'No', 'Oh Dear' and 'oh no' and some other words that I can't remember. She takes after my sister who was a MENSA member at age 11 lol! Certainly not after me. I am not putting myself down but I am not the brightest lol.

She's in her cot crying now for milk she's been trying to get in my top but I have to be strong! Help me! LOL

Alex was 20lb 10 oz just before his birthday and was a 3 1/2 f the last time he was measured

he absolutely hates grass

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/IMG_5063.jpg

were going to blackpool on monday :happydance: then from the caravan to a hotel in birmingham for the baby show on saturday then to lou's till the tuesday so need to get packing !! im on nights tonight and alex been up since before six!

We sure did honey.
Emily has the most gorgeous eyes, they are so serene and such a clear blue <3

We sure did honey.

they are gorgeous :cloud9: ... she must have picked them
up down by the genepool as ive got green eyes and
jasons got brown :rofl:

wonder whether the next one will have blue eyes :shrug:

strange how genetics work really :wacko:

xxx​

We sure did honey.

they are gorgeous :cloud9: ... she must have picked them
up down by the genepool as ive got green eyes and
jasons got brown :rofl:

wonder whether the next one will have blue eyes :shrug:

strange how genetics work really :wacko:

xxx​
thats the same as us!

i have green and rob has brown but alex has bright blue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->