*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

I will babe, promise. Shes been so bad I havent been able to think straight. We had mc donalds for two meals yesterday coz peter cant cook and i burned some sausages coz i fell asleep on the kitchen table :(

Awwww babe :( if i lived closer i was so come over and help you. you must be sooo tired x x x

I am Hanny, I wish you did too.
Shes gone down for a nap but I am so nervous to go to bed incase she screams like she did on the weekend. She holds her breath and screams until she is shaking like shes having a fit :( I hate it :( She never did it before this weekend, it sounds like someones hurting her :(
She's been asleep since half eleven and my eyes are really heavy. I don't like coffee but I might have some with milk in incase it helps me stay awake today.
Love you hanny and AG xxx

aw dana :hugs: :hugs:

i weighed emily out of curiousity yesterday

21lb 6oz :thumbup:

and we've decided we're going to start ttc
after my 21st so ill be joining you all in september

:happydance::happydance:

hopefully wont take as long this time :dohh:

xxx​

:hugs: dana!!! I hope she gets better soon!!

Woo hoo another one for the TTC band wagon!
Loving your new siggy by the way Jen!!! Who made it!?

OMG your making me all broody already! Seriously I can't face being preggers again, esp when I got SPD and NEVER wanna risk getting it again, but would have loved another one!

Oh yeah I can see that now!!! lol!! what a donut! helps if i look properly doesnt it!

Rach, you just had a baby lol how can you be broody already!?

It'sjust the excitement of getting a :bfp: lol. But saying that I don't wanna be preggers again! It's scary thinking that Georgina is my last! But it has to be said it's more than likely, I'd love another boy, but odds on probably wouldn't happen with DF.

Lol I agree Rach, you said that before.
You'll be preggers by next spring hahahaha. xxx

Omg I have been with graham for 7 years on the 2nd June!!!! Where did that go!?

Wow seven years geez! Congratualtions!

Nah, this pregnancy really scared me, put me off with the SPD and not being able to walk and do every day things it really got me down and affected everything my sex life, my relationship, my family life, my health, my weight! It basically made me really un happy and I really don't want to go through it again!

Gotta make for sure no accidents happen!

I am now being sick everywhere :(
I feel so ill. Alayna is still poorly and very grumpy and I can barely move my limbs they are so sore. We're both so ill :(

Hey ladies

Dana babe poor poor you having to go through everything :cry: big hugs to you!!!
I'd get both of you back to the doctors. I wish I could come and help you!

Gosh so many of you TTC or WTT anyway! I couldn't see me doing it for a very long time, I am so fricking tired trying to juggle everything at the moment!!

Being a mummy is the hardest job in the world!!

xXx

hi everyone:hi: how r u all?

Got so much to catch up on here!

So Jessica had her mmr this morning, decided to bite the bullet and get it done, it was horrible and it was in her arms:cry: one in each, my poor baby was crying so hard, she is asleep now so hopefully she will be ok.

AG - hopefully this weather stays and we can have a great afternoon next week:happydance:!

I started bleeding the morning but much but pink and black - still have a blood test booked for 12:40, if it's neg :( I'll have to have an internal! & smear test! :( + an ultrasound

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->