*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Wow it's all going on. Hope Dana and Alayna get better soon and hope Jessica is ok after her MMR. I'm still waiting for my letter from the immunisation owl but it's not going to be far off. I'm dreading it already :(

Han, hopefully you will get to the bottom of what's going on soon.

I swear I've been on hold to HMRC for ages, they never pick up the bloody phone.

Got my brother's wedding tomorrow grrrrrr. Sooner it's over and done with the better as far as I'm concerned.

Roll on thursday when it's over!!

I'm BORED at work. Thank god for lunch time.

x

Hope you feel better soon Dana!!

I hope you know whats going on soon Han

I dont even get to have a lunch but thought I would catch up lol!

Yet my tummy hurts lots :( but not much blood at all so still an abnormal period for me :|

It could just be the start, Mine now start pinky browny one day and then the next day would be normal!

I know you dont want to hear it but it sounds like AF starting. :hugs:
If it is abnormal for you though def best to get it checked out! Is your blood test today?

Yeh I've had it already was so quick it was unreal.. My mum said I looked pregnant :/ in my face lol - the blood is so minamol it's only on wiping not even on tampon or knickers..

well Han u can only wait till tomorrow to c if it developes into proper af, hope u get some answers soon. Kx

Did the dr say anything or did you just see nurse for bloods? How long for results?

He still said there could be a possiblity but hopes have gone down if you know what I mean, I know there's less chance of a pis and more chance of a neg

Friday after 2pm.. Best birthday present ever if I am :) if not a can go for drinks x x

Girls if any of you are temping/using ov sticks can you check out my journal in ttc?
I need to know views on my ov stick!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...er-2-sibling-alayna-emily-awaiting-af-ov.html

Hey all

I hope your feeling better soon Dana.

Hannah Sorry abt ya hopes being a bit further dashed, but no worries hun, next time when you start ttc again!

Jenny in all honesty no :sex: is the last of my worries. We've done it once and in all honesty it's hardly brought back my libido! I just can't be bothered with it all right now, which makes me worry a little and feel bad, cos me and DF loved :sex: and there was always lots of it. But right now he drives me soooo mad most of the time I just can't be botherd!

Well think we're in for a great night, last night Olivia didn't sleep until 1 am, I made DF sit up with her, else I'd of ended up doing everything. So i went for a sleep in prep for Georgina's waking up. However tonight she's no more settled than last night which is a HUGE worry. I think with her illness and being in hospital she got used to people sleeping with her and she's being a pain in arse trying to settle right now, and then DF ends up all aww, poor SD she can't sleep she's got school tomor, well BIG F'IN WOOP! None of us our sleeping and we've all got things to do in the morning, perhaps SD just needs to deal with it, it seems to be what my sons expected to do! GRRRR (sorry went off on one there.)

Georgina is not settling either, she's brought two if her bottles up today and hasn't been alseep unless in someones arms since eleven am! And it doesn't look like she'll be settling anytime soon! OH grrr scrap that about ever even wanting nother one boy or not, days like today you just think OMG how on earth are we gonna get through this!

Having a rant so excuse me lol

Jessica got her mmr yeterday and was fine until late afternoon, she started projectile vomiting, her temp went through the roof and was screaming blue murder, after my initial fears i really started panicking, ended up with jessica not sleeping at all from lunch yesterday till 7am this morning and everytime i tried to put her to bed she screamed the place down, wouldnt eat anything but was taking liquids alright. She had an hrs sleep from 7am and thats it and she just looks awful! So 9am i phone the health visitor and all i get is "well ive never had any experience with those syptoms being linked to mmr, esp the vomiting, prob just a bug so keep an eye on her" :saywhat: so she was fine beforehand yet its nothing to do with the jag, im absolutely worried sick about her as she is so floppy and uniterested in anything yet she says there is no point in taking her to docs coz they wont do anything, fecking assholes! I then said, well she is due her 1 yr check so could i make that for the end of the week, beginning of next then at least i know i will be seeing someone if it doesnt improve to which she replie "oh no we dont do a 1 year check, so the next we will c her is at 3 years for her next immunisations" oh great thanks, so no one has seen her since 6mnths or something and now no one even checks her till 3 years, no wonder these awful tragedies like baby p happen!!!

So sorry rant over for now lol

Kx

Kay take her to A and E or phone NHS direct!
Alayna had similar symptoms on the weekend, I just dont listen to HVs and Drs!
I was told 'Oh we don't do 1 year checks in this area due to funding' so I phoned my HV and said I demand a 1 year check and they came out the following day!
Give me their number I will ring them for you, how dare she fob you off like that, total cow!
Hugs babe!
In the meantime if Jessica is different to how she normally is you need to take her to the drs or hospital now babe. Better safe than sorry.
Hugs xxx

I agree... A&E or nhs direct or make an doctors appoinment anyway.. It's always best to getting a secohbd opionion espically as the hv hadn't even seen her before putting it done to a sickness bug! I hope she's ok darling x x

i'd take her to the hospital hun :hugs:

hv's are freaking useless ive not seen one
since emily was 5 months old either and you'd
think with pnd they'd check up more often
but nope nothing not even a phone call :shrug:

sounds like we all have poorly babies :(

im not looking forward to emily's jabs on friday
can see this being a long weekend aswell as
a shitty week :cry:

My Jenny Renny

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of February 2011 from a cycle that begins in January. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the October 31st and November 8th 2011.

(Your cycles look to reappear in July 2010)
Jennifer

She asked for more info off me as she wanted to get it as close to accurate as possible. Seems a really nice lady.

My Jenny Renny

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of February 2011 from a cycle that begins in January. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the October 31st and November 8th 2011.

(Your cycles look to reappear in July 2010)
Jennifer

She asked for more info off me as she wanted to get it as close to accurate as possible. Seems a really nice lady.

that's would be brilliant if it came true
and a boy would be perfect :cloud9:

oooo and a halloween baby!! :haha:

xxx​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly