*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Hello all,

Pink have you lost your baby too when did this happen?

lost the baby last tuesday :cry: im devestated

im at the angry jealous stage at the mo and i hate it!

I really hope you girls feel better soon :( i just wannna give you big big big hugs and i have no idea on how your feeling but im hear if you wanna talk about anything :hugs::hugs: you girls have been there for me when i needed you! x

hey lyndsey sorry to hear your having an off day we all get that but you need to look after yourself and take care of that bump of yours, are you big yet hun? xx

yep we have got an amazing offer at the place we saw last wknd in hampshire we wanted it in june but its cheaper at end of april (bank hol wknd) so we hae reserved it, i love all things wedding too so excited and glad i have something to keep me occupied. No dresses yet ...will probably look with my mum and maid of honour I expect.

Gosh ridley tires me out knackering haha x boys are always on the go.
Hows Coops doing hun? Ridleys still not walking lol nearly though.

Oooh I wanna see the place, post a link so I can oggle! April the last few years has been gorgeous and bank hols is perfect so if you've got people coming from far they can make a nice long weekend of it. What about honeymoon?!!! It's ALL about the honeymoon! You planning anything? With RIdley or without? SO many questions hee hee!

Cooper's doing really well. He's so much fun at the moment. Although it's either good fun or blooming hard work, nothing in the middle! He's walking everywhere now. Took him a while to get started but now there's no stopping him.

As for the bump, it's not that big to be honest but I didn't get huge before. I was sent for a growth scan with Cooper at 34 weeks as I was measuring about 7cm behind. Still seemed to take long enough to shift the weight though. Least this time I can hide the post baby weight behind baggy winter clothes!

Right dinner time. Adios ladies xx

firstly massive :hugs: pink .... i know what your going through if you need to talk i am here, its been just over a week since i lost my angel xx but i am doing ok suprisingly.

Thanks Han means alot hun x :winkwink:

Lyndsey the venue is this one its reserved but the quote was absolutly ridiculous https://www.elvethamhotel.co.uk/ so not sure now, i think its out of budget to be honest.

Honeymoons omg nope not onto that yet but all i know is soon as we set date i am on the diet ... skinny minny for my day !!

Oh i wish Ridley was walking, not long as he has started standing up but its just taking that first step ... he's been to busy crawling his little butt off hehe xx

Hope your all ok, this heat is so unbearably stuffy, i have had such bad headaches too since I had M/C :( xx

OOo I love a good wedding!! That place looks fab, bu unfortunatley hotels soo overcharge big time!! BUT saying that you do have someone at the hotel who helps you with the planning etc and you can also get discount off (eg) your cake, flowers etc as they will recommend people. My best friend got married in a hotel.
I however got married in a church followed by sit down meal and then a PARTY!!

Aww your babies will walk soon enough, I really wish Soph wasnt walking yet I would et sooo much done in the day, she started at 10 months lol! Nah I take that back, I love that when I have my hands full she will walk herself to the car - holding my hand obviously!

Hi girls, not been in here in ages

big:hugs: to melanie and Leanne, im so sorry for your loss girls.

We have decided to start booking our wedding at the end of the year (im hoping i will be pregnant by then) for 2012, gives me at least a year to get down to that size 8 lol and i cant wait!:happydance:

I cant believe how gorgeous and grown up all the April babies, or toddlers should i say, are!! All absolutely gorgeous!

Im in total shock on a daily basis atm as my baby seems to have grown into a little girl overnight:cry: becoming so independant, gonni join in and post a pic of her recently.

Hope all u girls and bubbies are well Kx

Attachments

• SNV35392.jpg
    SNV35392.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 13
  • SNV35405.jpg
    SNV35405.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 10
Hello ladies good morning!

How ru all doing? Kay your Jessica is stunning, I so want a girl but got a feeling when we do try for No.2 it will be another boy cause I am so girly!!

Anyway ... hope your doing ok Leanne, are you coping ok? I am doing alright, start seeing a councellor on Wed as what with PND and everything and then this its been one thing after another since I had Ridley, but luckily I have THE WEDDING! to focus on ... girls we have more or less booked our venue and we're getting married in like 10months arghhhhhhhhhh!!! hehehe x

What's the goss with you girls? ... and well done Chelly on the birth of baby Jack xx :hugs:

:hi: Hiya hunnny :) im good thanks how are you?

I have no goss.. im rather boring :D hahaha.. anyone coming to the london GS meet? :) x

Awwww Jessica is WELL cute! She looks SO grown up bless her.

Mel what venue have you booked??? Did you book the one in the link? That looks gorgeous. HOW EXCITING!!! eeeeeeek weddings are so exciting!

Han - what happened about the flat that you went to look at?

Hope everyone's ok x

I forgot to say... Awwwwww look how much jess has grown bless her! :cloud9: & i love her fashion sense :lol:

Lyndsey - It was horrrible... a massive crack up the side... plugs hanging out, if you opened the window you can hear the whole of town :| no washing machine, and no place for one to go :| kitchen litterally had 1 cupboard in it :|

And i cant bealive your 24 weeks already! Happy viability :cloud9:

Oh my god that sounds gross. Have you got any others lined up to look at? It does take a while to find the right place so don't give up.
How's the stopping smoking going? I saw you had your first cessation session. GOOD LUCK!

hey ladies xx

Han that place sounded awful you poor thing, i hope your ok?

Yes my god lyndsey that pregnancy of yours is whizzing by!
How ru feeling ok I hope? xx

Nope we didnt go for that venue we have booked a different one Oakley Hall in Hampshire, I cant believe it, it's actually happening soooo excited and means we can have more babies after yeay :) xx

Hope everyones ok x :hugs:

Mel that place looks gorgeous! Good choice!

I'm feeling ok, not liking the heat but then who is?!! Second time around the midwives just don't want to see you ha ha. I haven't been since 16 weeks and they don't want to see me til 28! Less time to skive off work which is a downside!

I've just had a bit of a heated debate on breast vs bottle in 2nd tri forum. There's some proper rude people in 2nd tri at the moment, i want my April mummies back!!

:hi: girls, I didnt realise this thread was still up and running. All your babies are so gorgeously grown up now, it must be weird having a little person toddling around the house, I'm still at the stage I can strap Daisy down :haha:

Oh Melanie I'm so sorry to hear of you MC, I didnt know you was pregnant :cry: And Leanne - I'm sorry for your loss to :hugs: for you both.

Lyndsey, I think I wrote on your wall but is this little baby a boy too?? I am so broody just looking at your ticker :blush:

I hope all mums and toddlers are well :flower: xxx

Hayley your avatar is too cute!! How old is she now?

I got your message, I tried to reply on your wall but it was gone so I sent a pm and it told me your mailbox is full. Guess you're too popular :rofl:

Yep, back on team blue! We just couldn't wait to find out this time. Good news is, apart from double buggy and cot, we have practically nothing to buy!

Hope you, Richard and Daisy are doing good. She's a proper little stunner with a gorgeous big bro watching over her xx

Aww thank you :D she'll be 6 months on 29th :shock: where has the time gone??

Oh lol sorry, :blush: I'm not popular, just got sent lots of messages when Alex died and cant bring myself to delete them :haha: but yayyy for team :blue: have you thought of names yet?? Oh I remember you didnt find out last time did you, I dont know how you managed that lol. What double buggy you getting? I have been looking at them too and I'm not even pregnant :haha:

We are all doing great thank you :) just decorating Daisy's bedroom (everything pink of course)

xxx

We've gone for the Phil n Teds Sport. It's the only thing we've bought so far. I'm no doubt going to get caught out over how relaxed I am. Cooper was 2 weeks late and I'm so sure that this one will be as well so I'm working til Oct 31st (due Nov 4th!!). I work from home so we can't do the nursery until I've stopped work as the office IS the nursery! I've borrowed a moses basket from a friend, the rest we'll worry about when he's here!

Funny as the nursery is one of the main reasons we decided to find out. I am so bored of beige! Cooper's room is Once Upon a Time range from mamas and papas, this time it's going to be either dinosaurs or safari animals. Can't wait!

As for names, Rick is poo pooing all my ideas and not coming up with any of his own so we're not getting very far! I love Felix, but he says he only thinks of the cat!

And 6 months???? Oh my god! Have you started weaning yet? Messy, but good fun! Are you going to start ttc for no3 sooner rather than later then? HOW EXCITING! xx

hi girls xxx

im doing ok ish

alex finally decided to walk across the room today :cloud9:

he is very cute and getting sooooo cheeky!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->