*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

hey ladies ....

Aww listen to you two jabbering about little babies are you trying to get me broody too, I must wait until we are married as that was the original plan, but i cant wait to try again either :) x Love Felix we were considering it for Ridley.

Hayley thankyou sweetie, no I didnt really tell many people but yes it is awful to go through and I hope it never happens again, nothing compared to what you went through obviously, but I still feel a sense of loss and I get good and bad days.

Planning the wedding is keeping me busy though hun, glad you like the venue I cant wait but omg colour schemes arghhh and dresses already my head is spinning !

Glad your ok Leanne hun, Ridley just cant seem to take that first step, he can stand and he gets frustrated cause he does want to walk but can't quite get there.

xx

Hello ladies :) how are you all? Long time no chat :) How is everyone????

Wow Look at all the April bubbies all growing up :) Fantastic :)

So who is and isnt pregnant again???

What has everyone been up to?? Seems like FOREVER since i spoke to alot of you :(

omg some people are such cowpats on here, i posted in bride and beyond about my dissapointment that I couldnt get the time i wanted for my wedding ceremony to start with the registar and this women said I dont see what the problem is theres nothing you can do, I think thats quite rude might not mean alot to her but it does to me its a special day :cry: perhaps I am over reacting.

Anyway how is everyone? good to see you mandy hows bump and little layla doing? x

omg some people are such cowpats on here, i posted in bride and beyond about my dissapointment that I couldnt get the time i wanted for my wedding ceremony to start with the registar and this women said I dont see what the problem is theres nothing you can do, I think thats quite rude might not mean alot to her but it does to me its a special day :cry: perhaps I am over reacting.

Anyway how is everyone? good to see you mandy hows bump and little layla doing? x

Dont worry babe :( i hate it when you just cant have a rant! you already knew there was nothing you could do about it, so why do you need someone else telling you that.. sometimes you just need hugs :hugs::kiss:

Im good thanks :) well kinda, i dont know what do to do any more.. with marc :shrug: you? x

Wow lots going on, todddlers, bumps, losses :hugs: you girlies, it's never easy at any stage, weddings!!

Wow mandy look at your Layla Louise now!! whit whooo pretty lady!

Exactly, rants are always good !

Aww hun, whats happened with Marc ? xx so tired been looking for wedding dj's lyndsey where ru mrs wedding planner ? hehe x

xx

Melanie :( :hugs: you wanted a certain time so your day could go as you imagined it, I'm sure it will be perfect, and work out just fine :kiss:

:hi: hannah - Daisy still wears what you got her (size 2-4 months at 6 months LOL)

xxx

Hello ladies :)

Hannah - what is happening with marc? was hoping you guys would be great now??? :hugs:

Mel - we are going great... feeling super tired!!! Layla is great she is growing up more and more everyday!!!! I cant believe how fast she is growing up!!!!

Sam - Awww thanks :) Yes i think she is a cutie hehehe but i always think i am bias lol

Hayley - Little Daisy is sooooooooo adorable babe... where did you get your Alex band from??? If you had a few of them made i would love to purchase one from you!!! :)

How is everyone else? What are your plans for the weekend????

Mandy and mel - I'll tell you about it when I'm not on my iPhone it's LONG lol

And oi Hayley mrs! I still haven't seeen a picture of her in it lmao :) x x

Ok han you'll have to tell us all about it, such a shame.

Glad your doing ok Mandy hun, i wonder if its a boy or a girly, when are you going for your scan I bet you wont know until later on anyway will you find out this time? x

Not been upto much this weekend, looking for wedding things which is all very exciting.

LUCKY BIATCH :) i hope its a very sticky gluey baby lol im so happy for you :cloud9: congratulations x x

Oh I'm soo pleased for you, I really hope this baby sticks like glue Alex needs a little play buddy :D congratulations :hugs: xxx

Mandy and mel - I'll tell you about it when I'm not on my iPhone it's LONG lol

And oi Hayley mrs! I still haven't seeen a picture of her in it lmao :) x x

Oopppssyyy, sorry, I'm sure I have a photo of her in it, she's in bed now so will dress her up tomorrow :haha: xxx

Glad your doing ok Mandy hun, i wonder if its a boy or a girly, when are you going for your scan I bet you wont know until later on anyway will you find out this time? x
Hey babe... No i will definately find out for sure.. i just have to know hehehehe i am a control freak :) hehehehe Our 1st scan is on Friday (30th) but i doubt we will be able to tell the sex of bubba(s) than. Just making sure everything is ok and how many are in there... :) Will post pics as soon as i get them :) hehehehe

Congrats to snowball - Woot woot congratulations to your BFP

Aww yay congratulations on you BFP!! How exciting! :happydance::happydance:

Mandy - I can't believe you are 12 weeks already! That is flying :flower:

xXx

Woo hoooooooo Leanne!! Congratulations!! I just saw your post in the bfp announcement section!

Mel - I'd be well miffed about that post in the bride section. Everyone's allowed a moan for goodness sake. Have you got it sorted? When I got married first time round, the venue wasn't licensed so we got married the day before in the registry office so the wedding ceremony on the day was a blessing. No one knew, no one could tell the difference and walking down the aisle didn't feel any different being already married. I can say that confidence as I'm on husband number 2 and done it both ways!

I know what you mean about the perfect time meaning a lot to you as you want the day to flow properly and not have lots of gaps in it. I had a retired vicar do my blessing (it was a Sunday as well) and it was just like the real thing, vows, signing, ring exchange, readings etc. Ahhhhhhh weddings RULE!! And how CUTE is Ridley going to look???? Are you planning on walking down the aisle with him or will it just be chaos?? I guess you can play that by ear on the day. Have you got a colour scheme? Started the dress hunt? Dress shopping is SO exciting. My favourite all time wedding dress is L'Spose de Gio no5, it's gorgeous. But about £2500 I believe so way out of my budget!! (I'll add a pic) Jenny Packham's Honeybee is stunning as well. I would LOVE to work in a wedding dress shop! Or be a wedding planner or something wedding related. I even looked into floristry at some point!

Right I'm going off on a tangent.... How is everyone? x

Attachments

• Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 5
Congrats lea!!!

I wish I was getting married again boo hoo! How is everyone? On my phone so just a quick hi from me

Hey Mellllly! How you doing? Love your new avatar, you look gorge.

I shall send you some baby dust whilst I'm here!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi girls how is everyone?

Leanne again massive congrats, heres to a happy and healthy 9 mnths Kx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"