*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Hey special ladies :flower:

How are you all doing and Leanne wosers well done you how ru feeling ok I hope i wish you all the luck in the world with bubba so pleased for you :hugs:

Aww Hayley i love love Daisy ... :cloud9: how girl broody am i ?

Yes wedding plans are thanks Lyndsey ...love that dress to how lovely, I have been looking @ Maggie Sottero and Ian Stuart dresses and I have found a few but I guess I will have to try some very soon, we did budgets last night god i didnt realise how mad we are going on this but so excited its going to be a fantastic day, Ridley is going to be my page boy and will be in top & tail suit like the men little waitcoat everything i think he will be on my mums lap little mischief maker ... hehe xx so excited been getting quotes for chair covers fairly lights everything eeee!
Lyndsey i think you should come and help me plan it, also mums going to do a floristry course to help me out ... bless her she loves anything weddingy too.

Hope everyones ok? xx

Thanks Lyns, that was taken at my birthday night out in May!
I do scrub up ok i guess lol xxx

Aww thank you Melanie :kiss:

I had a quick look, when are you getting married? :hugs: xxx

melly you dont just scrub up well your gorgeous!! x

Hayley I get married 29th May Next year hun x :happydance:

Awww :cloud9: thats 1 day before my birthday :haha: Do you think you will still try for another baby before or dont you want to be pregnant on your big day? tell me to mind my own if you like :hugs: xxx

wow this thread popped up in my user CP so I thought I'd come by and catch up on the gossip!

Cant believe how long its been you know. Seems like yesterday we were all in here waiting to pop!!! I miss it.
I gotta admit, I'm feeling a little broody myself looking at all your preggo tickers and remembering the journey we all had together...:cry: Ohhh I'm feeling all emotional :haha:

Anyhows, Love to all xxx

hello ladies,

Hehehehe Hayley thats amazing hehe my cousins birthday is the same day and its her 18th and she is my bridesmaid lol ....xx

I would love to be pregnant hayley hun but I have gone back on the pill and realised I am not ready for another just yet ... i think it upset me a bit to be honest plus we have to much to do with planning this wedding, I think we're going to try again in no/dec 2011 i am going by the chinese calender hehe x

how about you hun ru trying again ? x

hello Jac nice too see you here xx

wow this thread popped up in my user CP so I thought I'd come by and catch up on the gossip!

Cant believe how long its been you know. Seems like yesterday we were all in here waiting to pop!!! I miss it.
I gotta admit, I'm feeling a little broody myself looking at all your preggo tickers and remembering the journey we all had together...:cry: Ohhh I'm feeling all emotional :haha:

Anyhows, Love to all xxx

Haha, you should be chatting on here all the time jac ;D are we not good enough now your a mod :haha:
:hugs::hugs:

3 years later the pic of Layla now :cloud9: excuse her falling out pigtails, we went to watch Bike racing and it was everywhere haha

https://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk161/sammielouize/DSCF9340.jpg

Jac, userCP is my first click coming on here to see whats had replies to!
If you try in nov 2011 how old would LO be then. head hurting so cant work it! lol. we can't decide either. Ideally i'd like layla to be potty trained, and not need a double pram! but we can't afford 2 in childcare either, so she'd have to be in school. But yes im very broody but also don't want to share Layla! :aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! lol

Awww Layla is WELL cute!

Woo hooo last working day of the week today. THANK GOODNESS. What's everyone up to for the weekend?

We're helping a friend move house on Saturday, boys lifting and shifting, girls cleaning. They're only moving around the corner so it's all hands on deck, self hire van and hope for the best! Then Sunday we've got friends over for a bbq.

I'm SO tired! Don't even feel like I've been to bed when actually, I had quite a good sleep. I blame Big Brother, going to bed at 11 every night is killing me!

Hi ladies!!!!
Stopping in to say howdy!
Just uploaded a pic of Alayna it was taken a few days ago. Wow honey Layla is gorgeous! She looks sooooooooo grown up babe! :cloud9::hugs:
I am getting broadband next friday woohoo!!!! And also I have my endo scan on Thursday! So with baby signing on wed, and market on tues and loadsa paperwork to sort on monday its going to be a packed week!
I turned 25 on tues lol, feel ooooooooold!

Love you all.
xxxx

Attachments

• Brown eyes.jpg
    Brown eyes.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 3
awwww how cute !! us april mummies make gorgeous babies!

cant believe im due in april next year!!

heres a pic of alex :cloud9:
https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/Alexs%20%20Birthday/IMG_5533.jpg

aaaahhh Layla and Alayna are such beautiful little girls and how handsome is alex, with all that blonde hair and that smile hes gonni be a real heartbreaker Kx

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo

OMG Its been months since I posted on this thread !!!

I have been trying to catch up on whos doing what, I can't believe how many of you are pregnant or trying, definetly not having another one until im married and that won't be for at least another two years as we have to wait for everyone to save up to come with us :dohh:

Lucas is into everything and our latest battle is getting him to wear reins, he hates them !!!

Lyndsey I am so jealous you are getting the phil & ted sports I LOVE that pushchair xxxx

:wave: Hey Juliette!

Can't believe you caught me on fb, I was only on for 5 minutes to steal some photos for a present for a friend! You should be a detective :rofl:

I am officially in love with my Phil and Teds. We're using it already as a single and the seat is SO comfortable, Cooper loves it. It's very nice to push as well.

DING DONG wedding bells!!!

I've not tried reins yet, I was going to buy a pair the other day but decided against it. However, I'm sure I'm going to regret that when I'm next out somewhere with him!

How is everyone getting on brushing LO's teeth? It's a complete battle in our house. Cooper will just take the toothbrush and pootle off somewhere. He's already hidden one somewhere so I've had to replace it. Tried to get him to copy us doing it, not interested. Tried to sit him on my knee and do it together, not interested and when he doesn't want to do something, he absolutely won't do it!!

I need Lucas pics! xx

heheehehe hello girls!!

Lyndsey on FB hahahaha some people did say you would come back ! i bet your secretly spying on everyone!! x

Awww reins, i wish i could get nearvto buying reigns but whats the point because Ridley is STILL not walking, he so lazy and if I try to encourage him he throws himself all over the floor and makes a grumpy noise !! Is anyone else's babas hitting terrible two's early? tantrums or what!

wedding bells for Juliette too eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I have been trying on dresses today and most of the week and i THINK i have found the one, well i feel fab in it, they make your wait look teeny!!

Plans coming well busy busy !! hope everyones ok?? xx :hugs:

Ps - ooh forgot brushing ridleys teeth = I will just suck the toothpaste off then try to chew the other end ...argh!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->