*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Hey girls thought id show the thread some love lol!!

how have u all been!!!

Ohh and guess what? Im late?!! but bit baffled had sex on 30th july was due on 5th and still nuthin? do u think its to early to test? help please!!

And congrats lyndsey i didnt know you were expecting! hope all is goin well!?

Mand hows your bump coming along??

how is everyone else???

catch me up on what u all been up 2? x x x xx

:wave: hi girls!

Did you all have a good weekend? We went to see In The Night Garden on Saturday, it was sooooo cute! Sunday we finally went shopping for nursery furniture and ordered a cot and mattress. It's a start at least!!

Mandy - We're having another boy! I am seriously out numbered by winkies now, it's verging on ridiculous! Are you going to find out what you're having? I'm feeling ok, not great but ok. I've decided that 30 weeks is enough for pregnancy, 40 is just taking the piss! (42 in my case!!) I've not seen the midwife since I was 16 weeks and I suspect that my BP is really low again (it was 80/40 with Cooper) and I think I might be a bit anaemic as well as I generally feel like a walking (waddling) corpse.

:wave: hi Jackie! How's Ari doing?

Has anyone heard from Melllly lately? She's been very quiet which isn't like her. Hope she's ok
x

Hi girls, how are u all?

Jackie - def not too soon to test, u would def get a positive by now, let us know how u get on?

lyndsey - ITNG, i was desperate to take jessica but sold out so fast, did cooper enjoy it? Im taking jessica to c peppa pig at our local shopping centre this weekend, not sure whether it will b fun or we may end up with a screaming child, jessicas a bit funny with people dressed up lol

Ive seen Melly posting on fb but not much on here, hope your ok hun!

Ari's not well doc said she may have gastro but she was shit so who knows lol!! she so cuddly n clingy at the mo and is still projectile vomiting poor lil moo!!

I did a test...negativoooo!! I think may be too early neway as when i was prgnant with arianna i tested at what woould have been 5-6 weeks and got a negative! then tested at 9 weeks n gt a positive so ill see how i go! ill prob come on 2moro lol!!

how is everyone? xx

I was 2.5 weeks late and came on today after BFN. We weren't trying but caught out. Hurting now though, i never get bellyache :(

Cooper had gastroenteritis a few months back. It's horrible. Poor Ari, hope she's feeling better soon.

Isn't it Ashy's wedding soon? Are you still going Han? Not seen her on here for ages, guess she's up to her eyeballs in wedding planning!

Wow ladies i couldnt find you ...

There obviously doing some teccy stuff on here, Jackie were you trying to get pregnant specially after our little convo we had the other day?

Lyndsey your right i couldnt believe how over most of the April mummies were so unfair, i was so relieved when ridley came before having to be induced though.

Hows everyone doing? I am so grrr at the moment I am back on the pill and i feel so up and down all the time, and what with the wedding planning too xx

Hope everyones good x

urgh I hated being on the pill, it turned me in to a proper psycho. Think I might go for the coil after this baby. Was funnily enough having this exact conversation with a friend of mine yesterday!

I'm sat at my desk in my dressing gown still! I just can't get going today!
x

Just popping in to see how your gorgeous babies are doing :) Wow Lyndsey I cant believe you are almost 29 weeks :shock: you 2nd little boy will be here before you know it. Oooh yes when is ashleighs wedding? I bet she is getting so excited.

:hugs: xxx

Cooper had gastroenteritis a few months back. It's horrible. Poor Ari, hope she's feeling better soon.

Isn't it Ashy's wedding soon? Are you still going Han? Not seen her on here for ages, guess she's up to her eyeballs in wedding planning!

:( no i cant go :( it would have cost me marc and ava well over £400

and i needed my insurances money for the flat :(

her weddings next friday :happydance: i really hope she likes her pressie i sent her :happydance:

Wow her wedding has come round fast... If you read this ash I wish you the best of luck for a perfect wedding day :) x

Hayley! You're officially ttc!!! Yipeeeee. Good luck and hope it happens soon for you. Pop in more often, I miss you in here xx how's daisy doing? x

Aww thank you :) :hugs: I will try to, just have to be in the right frame of mind iykwim. I love to see how your not-so-little-ones are doing though :) Yup officially TTC - may be mad but I'm super excited :dance: Daisy is ok thank you, was in hospital at the weeked but shes lots better now and we're just waitiing for an appointment for a kidney scan for her.

I am so hurt right now, have posted in GS just incase but dont really want to say on here :cry:

Have you added any recent pics of lucas anywhere? do you have a journal? xxx

Hello ladies :) how are you all??

wow.. hayley your TTCing again ... how exciting!!! oh i cant wait to hear that your preggers again :) Oh is little Daisy ok?? I see on your facebook that your upset... hope your ok sweet!!!

How is everyone?? My belly is getting bigger already! We are 15 weeks now.. not long till our next scan which is great.. Yes we are going to find out what we are having!!! i think another girl...

Oh i will attach a "between the legs" shot for you all to guess lol i cant tell..

love to you all :)
xoxoxox

Attachments

• bubba 2 legs and feet.jpg
    bubba 2 legs and feet.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 7
  • bubba 2 legs and feet 2.jpg
    bubba 2 legs and feet 2.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 6
Aww thank you :) :hugs: I will try to, just have to be in the right frame of mind iykwim. I love to see how your not-so-little-ones are doing though :) Yup officially TTC - may be mad but I'm super excited :dance: Daisy is ok thank you, was in hospital at the weeked but shes lots better now and we're just waitiing for an appointment for a kidney scan for her.

I am so hurt right now, have posted in GS just incase but dont really want to say on here :cry:

Have you added any recent pics of lucas anywhere? do you have a journal? xxx

Just posted on your GS thread, massive hugs hunny. Keep your head held high and don't let the b*****d get you down :hugs:

I've not added any pics of Cooper for AGES nor do I have a journal!! I spend too much time reading everyone else's to have time for my own :rofl:

What was wrong with Daisy? Hope she is ok, give her big kisses from me. Have you got a TTC journal? I am officially stalking you!!

xx

Hello ladies :) how are you all??

wow.. hayley your TTCing again ... how exciting!!! oh i cant wait to hear that your preggers again :) Oh is little Daisy ok?? I see on your facebook that your upset... hope your ok sweet!!!

How is everyone?? My belly is getting bigger already! We are 15 weeks now.. not long till our next scan which is great.. Yes we are going to find out what we are having!!! i think another girl...

Oh i will attach a "between the legs" shot for you all to guess lol i cant tell..

love to you all :)
xoxoxox

I am RUBBISH at deciphering scan pics. I was even squinting once we were shown this one's winky!! I'll guess at a girl though, I'll follow your mother's intuition! How many scans do you get in Australia?

xx

Ooo I thought I could feel my ears burning haha!

Hayley thank you sweetie, 8 days to go and I'm a blooming nervous wreck eek!

I hope you are okay, some people do not understand at all and have the complete wrong way of doing things I hope Richs mum stands up to him! :hugs::hugs:

Hanny - Aww thank you, I've not received any parcels yet but as soon as I do I'll let you know, I must not open it haha :blush::hugs::hugs:

Mandy - You have got a fab fab bump! I think girl again! :hugs:

Sorry I've not been around much ladies,

I think I've had the most stressful 6 weeks for the complete wrong reasons.

As some of you know I found out on the day of my first dress fitting (in July) that my Dads got tongue and throat cancer, he had his first lot of chemo last week and this week he is really poorly, hopefully he should be feeling back to normal next week, just in time for his second lot of chemo four days after the wedding.

Then we found out OHs mum has pneumonia, she had lung cancer last year as is in remission but the pneumonia is really battling with her, she can't get out of bed, has trouble breathing. So all our fingers are crossed.

Then this week OH and I have both had a stomach bug and work was rather annoyed but I refused to go to work and throw up on people!

All in all things are pretty rubbish, but I have all the wedding things to keep my mind occupied.

(Sorry for the major downer!)

I hope you are all okay!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

xXx

I am RUBBISH at deciphering scan pics. I was even squinting once we were shown this one's winky!! I'll guess at a girl though, I'll follow your mother's intuition! How many scans do you get in Australia?

xx

Hey babe :) Ummm we get a dating scan (which i didnt get) at 4-5 weeks. Than the 12 weeks Nuchal Scan, than 18-20 week scan for more tests to make sure everything is ok but that is when we can find out what we are having as well.. than maybe another about 30ish weeks.. they usually dont do that but if you beg you can get one :) I think i am gonna make my 30-35 week scan at 3D/4D scan :) you have to pay extra for that.. i think about $250.00 but todally work it....
Lets hope that this little bubba doesnt shut its legs, and cover her face just like Layla did :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->