*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Aww lots of blue bumps this ime round!

ALl your pregnancies are flying by!! crazy, did ours go that quick!?

:hi: girls... :shock: Lyndsay look how far you are... youre literally about to POP :pop: Will you pm me your addy on FB please so I can send you a card :)

Our pregnancies really did fly looking back, cant believe I have done it twice.. the labour is my favourite part.

How are you girls finding pregnancy the 2nd time around with having to run around after your LO's?

Hope everyone else are doing ok? xxx

Lyndsey - Thanks darl... yes i know i am super excited to have 1 of each now... i am 22 weeks and feel MASSIVE!!!!!

Mel - yeah i was thinking that the other day... wondering if our pregnancies went this fast with Layla?? i really cant remember... i was asking Allan and he said yes he thinks so..

Hayley - ohhh it is hard working being pregnant and running around after the kids... i wonder how i am going to do it when Dustin comes! i am starting to get a little nervous about dealing with the 2 kids by my self :( I am exhausted already! lol...
Labour is your fav part... lol... what is wrong with you woman!!! hahahaha i am really really really really hoping that this labour is ALOT better than layla's!!! 38 hours!!!! i would be happy with 10 hours lol.... clarviont says i will go into labour 2 or 3 days before due date (6th Feb) and that labour will be 4 -6 hours!!! Gosh i would LOVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi girls,

I've now got my second gorgeous little man with me. Had to be induced early as he stopped growing. I was very small, only measuring 30cm at 38 weeks. Had a growth scan at 35 weeks and Thursday the midwife sent me for another for the next morning. That scan confirmed that something wasn't right so was told to go home, fetch my stuff and come back. I was given prostin at 10.45 and was contracting very mildly 6 hrs later so didn't need 2nd dose. Established labour started once they broke my waters, lasted 2hr 20 and then 10 mins pushing. He's a very small 5lb 4 but good vitals and feeding well. Hoping we can go home tomorrow and he can meet his big brother. As he's small he's on 3hrly obs and we have to wait for the paed dr to sign him off.

Very different experience to last time, I was 100% in control the whole time and didn't even need gas and air. Rick called me his little zen warrior!I feel great, I can pee without it stinging and I'm not walking as if someone stole my horse ha ha.

We've called our little man Oakley Andrew Kidd. Born 22.10.10 (exactly 18 months after Cooper) @20.45.

All I need is the woman next to me to stop snoring like a bloody pig and I might be able to get some sleep!!! xx

I'll add a photo when I can (don't know how from phone)

Congratulations sweetheart! 18 months apart is such a good age for brothers and sisters, me and my sister are 19 months & 1 day! And we get on the best! :) well don't and can't wait fog pictures x

:happydance: BIG congratulations, thank you for my message, I am so pleased they did the right thing and got him out in time... he sounds dinky, Cooper's going to look a giant when you get home :haha: I'm so happy for you :) :hugs: xxx

Congratulations hun! Didn't realise any of you were close to due! GLad he's here with you and doing well, keep extra eyes on him for you bless x

Thanks girls.

Cooper is so cutely curious yet shy, it's very adorable. He so wants to give little bro a kiss but hasn't quite plucked up the courage. He has stroked his head and given him his blanket which is fab.

I feel very lucky indeed x

Awww congrats Lyndsey.... Wow... Super proud of your birthing efforts :) Cant wait to see pics!!!!!! That will be me in 15 weeks!! i cant believe that in 15 weeks Dustin will be due!!! SCARY!!!!

Once again congratulations hun!! :happydance:
He is so gorgeous!!

Well we have news.. I'm pregnant!! :cloud9::cloud9:
I'm in complete and utter shock, we found out last week and my dates are all confuzzled so we have a scan on Monday to check how far along I am and to have my booking in appointment, my EDD is 7th May but this will no doubt change!
Anyone that has me on facebook please don't mention anything, we still have people we want to tell face to face before the big facebook announcement happens :rofl:

Hope you are all okay ladies!

xXx

:shock: wow thats fab news congratulations :) so happy for you :hugs: x

Thanks sweetie! We are super happy about it :happydance: Monday can't come quick enough for us :blush:

xXx

:D will be back to see how you got on. I cant believe how many of us are or have had 2nd babys, it doesnt seem 5 minutes since we were having our April Babys, lots of us due the same day :)

Good Luck :hugs:

oooh will you find out sooner this time :winkwink: x

Awww that is great Ashy :) I cant wait to hear how far along you are :) Make sure you get your butt back on here asap and let us know hehehehehe :D xoxoxoxo

The hospital changed my scan date to today, so I have to wait until 3pm!! I'm so excited/nervous :happydance::happydance:

I have to go into work for an hour beforehand and I can say I'm going to be useless, I'm just a big ball of jitters and happy dances haha

I shall update asap ladies :hugs:

xXx

:happydance: cant wait to hear your news, how far do you think you are?

I know Daisys not an April baby but she just did modelling for reusuable nappys :happydace: imagine opening a magazine and there she is :cloud9:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"