*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Just popping on quick to say hi!! Time keeps running away from me lately

Will catch up tomorrow I promise xx

Hello ladies :) how are you all??

wow.. hayley your TTCing again ... how exciting!!! oh i cant wait to hear that your preggers again :) Oh is little Daisy ok?? I see on your facebook that your upset... hope your ok sweet!!!

How is everyone?? My belly is getting bigger already! We are 15 weeks now.. not long till our next scan which is great.. Yes we are going to find out what we are having!!! i think another girl...

Oh i will attach a "between the legs" shot for you all to guess lol i cant tell..

love to you all :)
xoxoxox
i say :pink: !!

Ooo I thought I could feel my ears burning haha!

Hayley thank you sweetie, 8 days to go and I'm a blooming nervous wreck eek!

I hope you are okay, some people do not understand at all and have the complete wrong way of doing things I hope Richs mum stands up to him! :hugs::hugs:

Hanny - Aww thank you, I've not received any parcels yet but as soon as I do I'll let you know, I must not open it haha :blush::hugs::hugs:

Mandy - You have got a fab fab bump! I think girl again! :hugs:

Sorry I've not been around much ladies,

I think I've had the most stressful 6 weeks for the complete wrong reasons.

As some of you know I found out on the day of my first dress fitting (in July) that my Dads got tongue and throat cancer, he had his first lot of chemo last week and this week he is really poorly, hopefully he should be feeling back to normal next week, just in time for his second lot of chemo four days after the wedding.

Then we found out OHs mum has pneumonia, she had lung cancer last year as is in remission but the pneumonia is really battling with her, she can't get out of bed, has trouble breathing. So all our fingers are crossed.

Then this week OH and I have both had a stomach bug and work was rather annoyed but I refused to go to work and throw up on people!

All in all things are pretty rubbish, but I have all the wedding things to keep my mind occupied.

(Sorry for the major downer!)

I hope you are all okay!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

xXx

Poor you Ashy, that's not what you need to be worrying about this close to wedding. Sometimes the poorly people need something positive to focus on to help their recovery. It'll be lovely for both of them to forget about their illness for a day and just enjoy your amazing day.

Hope you and Dan are feeling better as well. Soon as you walk down the aisle you will forget all the stress and just have an amazing day.

Don't forget to come in here asap and show us some photos!

xxx

Hello Ladies xxx

Wow... Ashy you poor thing you've been through so much so close to your wedding I hope everyone is healthy and the day is as perfect as you want it to be x

you must be so excited .... ooh oooh i see sun keep my fingers crossed for a beautiful sunny day for you xx

how is everyone doing? have a good weekend? lyndsey i took ridley to see in the night garden at the weekend he bloody loved it !! all my pictures are on facebook but your not on there hehehe :cry: xx

Hope everyone is well x x

lyndsey i took ridley to see in the night garden at the weekend he bloody loved it !! all my pictures are on facebook but your not on there hehehe :cry: xx

Hope everyone is well x x

it's really good isn't it!! Were you ninky nonk or pinky ponk?? We did ninky nonk. It thought it was brilliant. Billie Piper was in the paper for having taken her son and Sara Cox was talking about it the other day as well as she took her kids! Everyone's going Iggle Piggle crazy!

I kinda miss facebook and miss seeing everyone's little ones but I can't bring myself to reactivate my account. I feel so liberated since my life is fb free!

I'm in a bad mood today. My boss has just told me that they aren't going to pay me ANY maternity pay. Technically they don't have to as I am self employed. I had to go self employed as they are based overseas and shut the UK office so there was no other way to get a salary apart from to be self employed and invoice them every month. But the deal was that I would always be treated as an employee with the same perks, paid holiday, paid sickness etc and they have basically shafted me. I've worked for them for 5 years including working for them for no salary for 3 months last year whilst they were setting up a new company. And this is the thanks i get. Nice. Time to have a change of career I think..........

Hello everyone. How are you all? It is raining and horrible here today :( i had so much planned to do today :( Now i cant do any of it. Looks like we are going to be stuck inside and i will be writing letters and studying.. oh fun fun lol... :(

How is everyone? i dont feel pregnant any longer.. i am 16 weeks and a few days but i just dont feel pregnant anymore lol... i cant remember if i did this with Layla or not... strange i know hehehehe.

What are everyones plans for the coming weekend???

Missing all my April Mummies :)
xoxoxoxox

Hey girlies

Mandy - I remember feeling like that, the really anxious time a few weeks before the big 20 week scan, complete nightmare!
Your bump is blooming lovely hun :happydance:

Thanks girls for your lovely words, OHs mum is still in hospital but she is meant to be released today so fingers crossed!

The wedding is now tomorrow, I can't believe it! I finished our wedding cake last night and I will be putting pictures up asap :happydance:

So excited!!!!!!! :cloud9:

Hope you are all okay!

xXx

Wow!!! Ashy have an AMAZING day. Need piccies of EVERYTHING asap!!! I hope your day is absolutely perfect in every way. I'll be thinking of you xxxx

Good luck Ash huni have the most wonderful day xx :hugs:

Lyndsey we saw ninky nonk it was fab hehe!
how ru feeling still blooming? xx this wedding planning is slow at moment i have been really disinterested this week and been looking at hols for xmas instead and also an outfit to wear out on sat lol ...

However we are meeting with photographer on sunday yeay!!

How ru feeling Mandy your blooming too ... how long until the 20wk scan x

hope everyone else is well x

O.M.G Ashy. i cant believe that your wedding is TODAY!!! It is Friday here already!!!! Hehehehehe Wow.. i hope you have a wonderful day! i cant wait to see all the pics!!! Your going to look absolutely amazing!! i just know it!

Mel - i am about 16+4 weeks. So just over 2 weeks till my scan. I will be 19 weeks when i get it done. I cant wait. But i am super nervous about it.

Like Ash said i think i did this last time but i cant quiet remember. I am just so nervous that something has happened to it and i would have no idea.. but luckily i have a generald check up on the 2nd Sept so that isnt to far away and i will be asking her to try and find the heart beat that is for sure lol... Hopefully everything is ok.

How is everyone else?

hey girls how are u all!?

Know i aint been on here much but i realy feel like crap and really need ma friends but u guys were always the ones i spoke to before!

jus feelin so down and im sick of it, went drs put me on pilsl but they dont seem to be working anymore! jus feel like crying all the time and i hate it!! erghhh

sorry to be a moaner!!

Hope u had a nice wedding ashy, and hope ur all ok!! x x x

Sorry your feeling like crap Jackie. I don't know anything about anti d's but from what I've seen from other peoples posts, they take a while to kick in. I know Jenny was on them and she's brilliant at advice, why not drop her a pm. Hope you feel better soon tho.

Ashy..... Patiently waiting piccies!! Hope you had a lovely day.

Mandy, I was the same between scan appts. Still in denial of it all. I still am even tho I'm massive!!

Hey ladies

We had a fantastic day, it was brill from start to finish, I was so calm and so happy allllll day :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Here is a sneaky piccie.. only two have been put on facebook so far, have to wait for the rest!!

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs198.ash2/46082_10150238936800051_560185050_14408068_2075216_n.jpg

I now need to find us a honeymoon, which is turning out to be quite difficult!!

Hope you are all okay

xXx

Have you received your wedding present yet babeee?? You looked so beautiful :( i shed a little tear :cloud9: x x i bet the beautiful Amelia looked as beautiful as ever! x

try teletextholidays or icelolly for hols hun they do great deals x x x

you look stunning!!!

Oh my god ashy you look amazing. Your dress is gorgeous, your hair is gorgeous. You look beautiful. And dan looks rather dashing as well. So pleased you had a lovely day. Good luck honeymoon hunting, keep us posted as to where you're jetting off to xx

Congratulations Ashleigh .... you look lush ... and look at you skinny minny!! well done you!! i hope it was everything you dreamt of and more .... !!!

xxx yes icelolly are good and also depending if your looknig for far away shores i have heard dreamticket are good.

hope everyones ok, Jackie hon i know what your going through I suffered quite badly with depression, i also went to about 5 councelling session a few weeks back which i think have helped. Lyndsey is right the pill take a few weeks to kick in, if you want to talk you know where I am, i was also on the tablets for a few months. big :hugs:

Whats everyone been doing with the bank hol weekends then? han when ru moving into your new place?

I went out for my friends birthday in oxford all glammed up, and alot of my friends brought there OH's ... anyway H decided not to come and we had been to a few bars and he suprised me and turned up i was like OMG heehee he got two trains and trawled around all the bars to find me but found me as he sent me a text that said if i was to come and meet you where would you be and I said and turned around there he was so cute! nice suprise as I thought he wanted to do work and stay at home. bless him!

Met photographer today to go through wedding albums all sorted now got a rubbish cold so all curled up on sofa xx hope everyones good x

xx

Hello ladies :) how are you all? Where is everyone? I hope everyone is doing well.
Just wanted to say hello :(

Mandy you're on team blue!! Congratulations, one of each, how lovely.

How you feeling?

It's gone very quiet in here, I don't know where everyone is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->