*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Hurry up back Ashy!

Yay Daisy!! Have they told you where her photo's are going to be used? Would love to see the pics - do you get a copy of them?

They will be used for all kinds of advertising :) we got free samples and we get a disk of all the photos they took today :) I will share some when I get it :) xxx

Oh my gosh!!!!!!

So I went today thinking 13+4, had scan and I'm 18+5!!!!!

Due April 1st, with a little BOY!! :blue:

We are very shocked and very happy :happydance::happydance:

Oo Hayley what reusable nappies would you recommend? I have been doing some research and it is something we are all keen to do for no2 and Amelia too, although we are hoping to potty train her within the next 6ish months.

xXx

WOW!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I love the fact that you are almost half way thru and didn't even know!! Another April baby soooooooo lovely and a little brother! Lovely news. Hope you're feeling well
xxx

Wow halfway through almost already :D

Have a nosey in the natrual parenting section, theres some good FAQs there and were all friendly :D
Ive been using reuseables on Alex since he was 4 months old and will save most of the nappies for the next one.

oh my gosh thats fab :cloud9: I am so happy for you. Do you have any piccies? How long ago did you get married? Was you pregnant on your wedding day?

Our main nappy now are the flips, they are so convenient and we get a creat fit, with an organic insert they last us over night no problem and Daisy's a very long sleeper, 7.30 - 9 :)

:hugs: x

OMGwhat the hell happened with your dates lol! Congratulations, 1 of each yey! :hi: all!

Well what a little shock ladies!!!

Firstly Lyndsey your little one is so cute and dinky hows Coops doing with it all? xx my worry would be how Ridley would react as he likes all the attention x

And Ashyyyyyy!!! fab news ... all boys this time huh? x and wow did you not notice your tummy getting bigger? or any other signs or are you lucky and not showing yet at all, before i miscarried with baby number 2 I was huge.... was showing after 6weeks ... was awful felt mahusive!!

Well i would love to have another one but we have wedding first and i am staying firmly on the pill until May !! then who knows .. although I have my dates planned ... we're quite lucky too as seem to fall pregnant at the drop of a hat ( i bet this time because we are trying we will take aggggggges!)

How is everyone? how are u feeling Mandy? I hope its not to stressful and tiring for you xx love to everyone

PS - Hayley Daisy is just the cutest in her nappies x x

Wow thats a shock!! Congrats Ashy!!

Im on month 11 TTC! Getting peed off now!

How are we all? Most us you are pregnant again, or had baby number 2 lol xx

Hannah whats with your ticker.. youre not married :wacko:

Hows life with you? x

Haha! well.. i made the ticker, and it said married realised after i put it on, THEN, i changed it and after i put it on i realised it was the wrong date, THEN i changed it again and put the right date but forgot to change it from MARRIED! :nope: i suck a tickers, so i thought id just leave it as everyone that knows me on here knows im not married :lol:

Im good thanks :) I haven't really read the replies in my thread, i don't think i can really face it at the moment

How are you?? x x

oh dear, I think I would have just left it too - too much faffing around :haha:

Whats happened with you xmas presents? can you claim?

:( :hugs: we're all here for you if you want to talk in here? less people come in here.

I'm good thanks, :cold: but good. Finally feel a little xmas spirit :happydance: I bet this christmas will be really good for Ava :) x

Plus its because im lazy but :shhh:

Im not really that bothered as it was about £17 worth of presents, just a sorry and to fix it would be ok

We need to start talking more i miss you girl! my first bnb friend :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->