*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Hey ladies,

Thanks everyone for the congratulations :hugs:

Mel - Nope I put on a few lbs but put that down to honeymoon weight then I lost the weight and was back to 'normal' and I've popped out slightly this week!

I feel like complete and utter rubbish this week, I have morning sickness that has started this week, but I'm not being sick I just feel sick allllll day until the evening and then I'm starving!! Then I'm suffering from insomnia and heartburn, oh I forgot how much fun it is to be pregnant haha!

Nah other than that it is going really well, I'm keeping super active, still walking 5 miles a day and running around like a crazy lady at work. On my days off I'm getting our house packed up ready for moving :happydance:

Hanny sorry I haven't replied yet on facebook, I'm okay thank you and how are you?? Hope things are getting better between you and Marc :hugs::hugs:

How is everyone?? And how is toddlerhood?? Anyone else getting many many tantrums per day??

xXx

where are you moving too??

Im really good thanks :) Avas a nightmare at the moment cause shes poorly, but she is such a climber, she climb on anything!

Hows Amelia? i think you should use one of them free rail passes and come to another meet :smug:

We are moving like 5 minutes away, pretty much round the corner into a brand new just been built house and the rent is sooo much cheaper, we love it :cloud9:

Amelia keeps going through stages one minute she is fantastic and full of kisses and cuddles and is so so loving and the next she is being a little monster screaming, shouting, throwing herself on the floor.
She is also being a monster where food is concerned, she is so fussy and if she doesn't want something she throws it on the floor, but then tonight she has been fantastic and ate a 3 course dinner haha!

I don't have my free pass anymore :nope::nope: I earn too much a month to be allowed it *sob sob sob* or else I'd happily be at a meet. We will go to one one day in the future

xXx

hello ladies :) How are you all?
Gosh i cant believe that our little bubba's are going to be 2 soon! I just realised how fast it is all goin!!!!! CRAZY!!!! Is anyone else exhausted with their babies..... Layla is just running me ragged!!! She is cutting more teeth (including 2 molars) at the same time.. in total the poor thing is dealing with 4 teeth all at once :( She is waking up 3 or 4 times a night. It sucks!

Well i am now 29 weeks pregnant. I cant believe that Dustin is due in just over 10 weeks!!!!

How is everyone else?

Im so jealous hunny! i miss texting you while we were getting induced :lol:

And i love the name dustin :hugs:

Awwwwww i miss texting you too :) i can let you know when i go into labour again if you like?? You will have to pm me your phone number but :)

Thanks :) We love Dustin's name as well hehehe obviously... I am super sore today.. having BH all the time again today :(

ah I know Daisy isnt my April baby but boy shes hard at the mo :( she finally has one tooth and I think she has more coming, cant see any but she keeps randomly screaming. So glad I have SANDS tonight, its my 1 night off a month and it gives me a break from the crying, its really getting to me atm but I feel bad for moaning :(

Wow Dustin will be here before you know it. Daisy was due 12th feb this year, feels a lifetime ago now. Was Layla on time? I cant remember :blush:

x

hayley hunny, you can talk about anything here, i think of here more as friends just talking about everyday life now :)

Awwww bless her :( i hate teething!

What do you do at the SANDS?? x x

thanks hannah :hugs:

she cried so much I took her into town and let everyone else hear her lovely cry too :haha: treated myself to some new jeans on hubbys expense :happydance:

at SANDS we sit in a group and talk about our dead babys. Its lovely for people to ask how I am and actally care for me to answer and for them to actually want to hear about Alex. Not saying you dont I just mean in general life iykwim? x

Hello ladies :)
Aww Hayley you can chat to us about anything :) Your still an April Mummy :D
Sounds like your SANDS group is a wonderful idea for you! Would be nice to go and talk to other mums and dads who have been through your situation... I know what you mean about it being nice to have people make sure your ok and help you through it all.

Layla was 14 days overdue.... stubbon little thing. She is also teething still!! GRRR just seems to go on forever for her. She is now dealing with 2 molars (Again) and 2 smaller teeth down the bottom at the front and 1 at the top again... the poor thing. My mum did warn me about this. Apparently i had no teeth till i was almost 2 than BAM!!!! 4 or 5 at a time and they all started to come week after week after week! She said it was horrible. Know i know what she was talking about!!!! :(

:rofl: i hope your jeans are super nice and expensive ;) haha

thats really nice :hugs: i know exactly what you mean :hugs:

Oooh there's been nothing going on here for ages and then lots of posts at once. Good!

Poorly grumpy babies SUCK. Both my boys are ill, Cooper has either Chicken Pox or Hand Foot and Mouth disease - the dr's can't tell but he's got spots and we've been stuck at home since the weekend so as not to infect anyone else. Oakley had to have an emergency dr appt this afternoon as he had a raging temp, he's now got some drugs and is sleeping it off. Chances are he's getting the same as cooper whatever that might be!

The dog has been at the vet, we're waiting for test results from him. I had a new boiler fitted 2 weeks ago and that buggered up last night so I've had no hot water or heating, thankfully fixed now. The tumble dryer is buggered, the car needs a service, I'm waiting for a locksmith to come and fix the front door as that doesn't shut and BLEURGH I feel like I'm surrounded by poorly babies and crap that doesn't work.

Moan over. I needed that!!

Mandy - wow 10 weeks!!!!! So exciting! I was convinced that Oakley was going to follow suit and be 2 weeks late like Cooper but he was 2 weeks early! My pregnancies were identical right up until the end.

Hayley - big hugs. I guess there's something very familiar about being with people who actually understand what you're going through. I hope you get some comfort from your evenings there.

Has anyone got snow yet? It's so freaking cold. I can't cope with the cold at all, I think I might need to move back to a warmer country!!

What's everyone's babies getting for crimbo? xx

On the plus side, I'm back in normal jeans whoop whoop! (sorry, very self indulgent)

Ohhhh lynsdey i dodnt know you had your baby :D Congrats :D

How are you finding having two young-uns?

Hand foot and mouth are tiny blisters on the said areas. Can also be genitals, but rarely anywhere else.

CHicken pox will be all over and anywhere, head torso arms legs etc, red, blistery itchy.

Don't know what else i can describe to help. My Layla recently had HFM. Hope they both ok, and congrats too! And jeans woohoo!

I actually weigh less now than pre preg with Layla lol, joys of Circuit training since Jan!

hey ladies how are you all doing? xxx
lyndsey sorry to hear about your poor little babies. Hope they get better soon sounds like alots going on for you?

Just thought would give you a little update me and H (ridleys dad) have split up and last night got pretty bad so this morning had to run around loopy packing everything i could i am now at my parents, its been pretty crap for a long time and i finally got the strength to leave bascially x its been a hard few months what with losing our second baby but things were rough before that. Anyway here now and fingers crossed things will start getting better, so no wedding anymore for us x

Please cheer me up with your happyness :)

Oh Mel I'm SO sorry to hear that. I hope you are ok and your gorgeous Ridley gets you through. I absolutely admire you for leaving, takes more guts to do that than stay in an unhappy relationship. My 1st marriage lasted less than 3 months as I didn't have the strength to leave til it was too late. I won't patronise you with obvious advice but you can always pm me here or fb if you need to unload.

Stay strong hun and massive hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->