*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

I am absolutely devastated, literally heartbroken. My furbaby Arni is dying.

He had an MRI yesterday morning as he'd been having a few funny episodes and unfortunately it's game over for our big boy. He's got very aggressive tumours, started in heart and already spread to spleen and possibly other organs as cancerous blood clots are breaking off and travelling all over, literally riddling his body. There's no treatment, there's no cure. Vet told us he's a ticking time bomb, if we do nothing, he has maximum a few months and would have a nasty, traumatic end.

Vet said if it was her dog, she'd be inclined to let him go peacefully and sooner rather than later. We're making an appointment for the 23rd December to say goodbye, the same day that I lost my precious girl boxer Biri 4 yrs ago. They were thick as thieves those two so in a way quite touching that they share a special date to be reunited.

He's not in any pain at the moment but this dam disease can hit him at any time. If he gets a clot in his chest he will collapse and we won't even have time to get him to the vet. He can't have any excitement or pressure on his heart, he can't have off lead exercise, we've been advised to never walk him too far from the car and to have at least 2 people walking him in case he collapses. We have to check his gums at least twice a day as the colour is a sign that things have taken a turn for the worst.

He's 61/2 and had the worst start in life and fought so strong and so hard and got better. But there's no way he can fight this so I have to let him go peacefully and with dignity. To keep him going and take away all his fun runs and excitement is too cruel and would destroy his beautiful character. He'd hate it and I can't do it to him.

Can't really say much more at the moment as I'm so heartbroken, I've cried a million tears but they just keep falling. Can't believe I have 2 weeks left with my beautiful boy.

I know he's "just a dog" but he's my dog, he's been there every day for 61/2 years, he's been my comfort during a few horrible years, he's literally one in a million and I'm not ready to lose him :-(

Cos "I'm a lazy prick who never does anything.... " :| I have sinusitis! Faint dizzy and runny nose yet I've still woke up at 6am made her milk, breckie ,done the washing up, washing, tidied the livingroom, wrapped more presents, got Ava dressed, been on here, and even done dome art with ava AND he's in BED :|

I'm actually happy! I begged him to wake up with her because I was so Ill and he said no, a normal man that loved me would have let me sleep so I day fuck him and I feel sorry for his next gf!

Lyndsey nooo :( I'm so sorry :( lots of :hugs: coming your way xxx

Hannah - did mark leave you? hope youre ok and feeling better x

Hi there ladies :)
How are you all?
I hope that the new year is bringing you all a great year this year :)

How was everyones xmas??? How are you all coping with the snow falls etc?
We are flooded in but coping ok i guesss.... :)

5 weeks now till Dustin is due! i cant believe it!!!!!

Calling all april Mummies!!
Where are you alll??

1 month and no posts!

Mands how are you doing? Any day now!!!

Hehe thanks!!! It was about time to be fair, still early days though xxx

Congratulations Mellly! I'm so happy for you!

How are we all? 2nd birthdays coming up fast!!

ive not had alex weighed in ages but hes still in mostly 9-12 clothes and some 12-18

Thanks girlies!! I don't kno how much soph weighs she's in her 18-24 month clothes tho so spot in

Whsts everyone doing for the second birthdays?xx

:hi: girls, I cant believe our babys are almost 2. Just 7 weeks til Alex's birthday, crazy. Doesnt feel 5 minutes since we were buying his '1' flowers, now its almost time to buy '2' flowers :cry:

Loving the new ticker Melly :) Not far behind me, I'm due 28th Sep :) x

It's flown by hasn't it!!

I'm due the 16th October, well that's what I worked it out to be so not too far behind Hayley xxx

Avas in 9-12 and some 12-18 :)

I know! It's gone so quickly is unreal! I'm taking Ava to peppa pig world! And having a tea party at home :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->