*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

:haha: Daisy's in the same size as your babys and shes about 9 months younger :haha:

Did you go over with Sophie Melly? I'm hoping to be induced in my 37th week this time so more towards the start of Sep x

It's funny Ava was in 12-18 at 7 months :) when she started walking she kinda thinned out!! X

Hi girls!! Woohooooo to more activity!

Coops bang on 2stone, he popped on the scales this morning and Oakley is now 12lb11. Growing nice and big and strong thank god as hr was only a little dot when born.

Loving all the new pregnancies! I'm broody ha ha ha. NOT acting on it this time. Hell no!

Aww how exciting, think were gonna ho to paulrins park then a BBQ at home xx

Hi girlies! Congrats mellly and Hayley!!! Layla is now potty trained but due to no nappy nothing fits her haha!

I cant bealive your 9 weeks already sammi! and well done layla :happydance: must be a relief before the new baby comes! :hugs: x

Girls just thought, isn't Mandy in Queensland? I hope she's not near cyclone Yasi. Has anyone heard from her?

She updated her status last night saying: 'well off to the hospital tomorrow morning..... Fingers crossed that i will bring home a baby boy by the end of the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

and before that ....

'Just to let everyone know. We are fine here. Nothing major to report. Just wind and rain and that is about it. The sun seems to be making an apperance this morning... still got more rain to come but we will be fine :) Thank you everyone who was worried... ♥ to you all xoxoxox'

xxx

Thanks Hayley. Looks like Dustin's on his way! Yipppeeeeeeeeeee.

Anyone else having a hard time with their toddler? My god I am. He doesn't listen to a word I say, he'll slap, kick, headbutt, throw everything and yesterday for the 1st time he bit his brother. Don't know if that's just boys as all my friends have girls, or whether I have an unruly child but my god it's getting me down

Avas literally just come out of that! She would bite kick punch my 3 year old nephew literally he was scared to death of her! But she kinda just got over it, maybe he's a bit jealous of the new baby, that's why I think Ava got like that, as I started looking after my newphew every Monday 8-4, I think she just got jelous of me spending time with him as well as her, but like I said got over it! Fingers crossed he does soon, I know how stressful it can be x x

Wow lots of April mummies pregnant again! Yay!

Fingers crossed for Mands xxx

Hiiiii everyone, didnt realise this thread had come back to life:)

Lyndsey - believe me your not alone and its not a boy thing as Jessica is going through the "wild" stage! Yesterday while she seemed engrossed in tinkerbell i decided to run out with the bin bag....in the 2 secs i was out she locked the door on me! Had to unscrew the letterbox and force my arm in and im now in agony with the force lol, thought i was gonni have a heart attack while she laughed at the other side of the door. This week alone we have had that...she has ripped up a £20 note....she hit £60 which i then thought i had lost....she bit a child at playgroup....the list is endless and im being so strict with her so i feel your pain, my brain is fried lol!

Again huge congrats to Hayley and Melly im absolutely thrilled for you both and heres hoping i wont be far behind you both and can still be bump buddies :)

Birthday - we are going to edinburgh zoo then a little party in the house, was going to book somewhere but with this phase J is going through it will just be a disaster if she is still being like it and far too stressfull for me to deal with...can just imagine the inlaws faces if j is trashing the place and battering all the guests lol Kx

Thanks for your reply kaylynne. I'm sorry that you're having such a hard time as well. It's just exhausting isn't it. I feel like I'm out of fight most of the time. Nappy changes are bloody dreadful and he's SO strong it's amazing. it used to be a battle getting him in and out of the car seat/buggy. He seems to have stopped that one touch wood, but looking back, I'll take that problem over the new ones!

Ouch, your arm sounds sore. Cooper has a thing with doors at the moment so I'm mega paranoid about always having my keys on me as I know he'll find it hilarious to keep me stuck on the outside whilst he no doubt slaps his brother a few times of traps the puppy's head in the door! It's exhausting but I have to say, he is better when I'm on my own than if Rick's at home. I usually dread the weekends as they are unorganised chaos and at least the week days I'm running a fairly well oiled machine.

Cooper also stopped sleeping. He used to be a dreamboat at going to bed but he stopped that when we lost our old dog. He literally went to pieces, hence new puppy, and although he's better than he was in that he will go to bed without a fight, he doesn't sleep through anymore. I'm literally exhausted. Last night, both boys were in bed at 7, I was up at 11,12,4,7 with the baby, 4.45 with the puppy and 5.15 with Cooper. Bleurgh.

It's very much like that nursery rhyme, when he's good he's very very good, when he's bad he's horrid!

I'm going away this weekend and only taking the little one with me. Cooper can have some quality daddy time.

Coop's birthday is Good Friday this year and we're going away that week with friends (and the kids) so he's having his birthday terrorising friends and strangers rather than family!!

J and Cooper sound like a perfect match!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->