*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Oh god sorry Han, I didn't even see yours. I clicked the little triangle thing on the thread topic and it took me straight to K's. I'm only ever on my phone as well so didn't see any others.

The change of Oakley has definitely had an impact on him. It got better once O started sleeping in his own room. Again, C's either a dreamboat with him, giving kisses, offering food, wanting cuddles and demanding I get the camera, or he is really mean, slapping, kicking and now biting evidently.

My mum and dad are on hols at the moment and since losing the dog I think he thinks that when someone goes away they don't come back so in his mind, nanny and grampie aren't coming back either. He usually sees them at least once a week so it's strange for him to go this long without seeing them.

Poor boy, he's confused. Think he's having nightmares as well as he's waking up hysterical.

How you finding having 2 Han? I've got my friends little girl next week whilst she's at work so I'll have 3 but to be honest, Cooper and Izzy always play nicely together so in some ways it's easier!

Sophie is a little monster as well, suddenly this week she doesnt want to sleep in the night so we bring her in with us - bad mistake!!
Bum changes... my good god, get ready to be kicked in the stomach, or in Grahams case the crown jewels! Her strops are the funniest though
I am trying to record it so I can upload it, we bought her a princess kitchen for christmas and when she has a strop she will run up to it and swipe everything that is on top of it, I cant help but laugh, then she throws herself on the floor, throws her dummy the works!

She has a dummy - any idea how to get her off it? Preferably before October I want her dummyless and potty trained! Any ideas? xx

melly think with the dummy, at this stage, it would need to be cold turkey! They are too old to just take it without noticing but too young to do the whole dummy fairy. Im thinking the same as J has really sensitive skin and the more obsessed with the dummy she gets the worse her face gets so im gonni try cold turkey as of monday, know its gonni be mental as atm all she says is "dummy" Kx

i can honestly say alex's behaviour is absolutely fantastic hes lovely APART from nappy changes its like he becomes an octopus with all the arms and legs u have to contain

nursery said while i was in hospital he started pushing the little kids but since ive been out its totally stopped so put it down to him missing me

he still has a dummy for bed and when hes poorly tbh im not in any rush to get rid of it, when hes old enough to understand sending it away to the dummy fairy for a present i will do it then (my neice was about 2 1/2)

he dosent really have any clue about the new baby coming

but if the new baby is like alex i will be the luckiest mummy in the world :cloud9:

i have a feeling though he will come out complete with devil horns as alex is so good :haha:

I think weve been lucky, Alex isnt a nightmare at all, not even with nappy changes!

Cant really help with the dummy, we havent used one since 7 months

Daisy's a nightmare with nappy changes and is already learning to throw herself on the floor :help:

Ahhh look at our 'little' thread being revived!! :happydance:

Congratulations Hayley, Melly & Sammi!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Cannot believe so many of us are pregnant, less than 8 weeks to go (hopefully!)

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a little monster haha, she has stopped the biting/kicking/hitting but she loves to bounce on me which I won't let her do as I'm paranoid she will hurt the baby in someway and she throws such tandrums, it is rather funny to watch though when she throws herself on the floor and throws her toys around. :haha:

We have no birthday plans here, with me being due on 1st April we are going to see how things go and when our little man actually comes along, we will probably take her to soft play (she loves it) and Dan can run around after her whilst I relax haha

I hope everyone is okay and has had a lovely weekend!!

It is nice to see everyone is still about!!

xXx

Omg ashy! your 32 weeks already! i wanna be preggers! lol

but in a way i actually don't all my hard work to lose this first 11lbs would go to waste :rofl:

Wow lots of pg girls :D
Id love to be pg again, but were getting married first in the summer :D

were having alex's birthday party in a soft play near us so i wont have to do anything really as they arrange everything

Soft plays a good idea :) espicalky as your be very preg or have a newborn x

Guess what! I've lost 10 jars of 500g homepride sauce from my body!! :)

Congrats on the wedding AG - how are the plans all shaping up?

Han I love your weight loss analogy!!

God this time baby weight is proving to be very stubborn, mainly because I just don't have the time to do any exercise at the moment. You'd think that I'd be wasting around with all the running around I'm doing but nope, it's staying firmly put.

Can't believe Ashy, you only have 8 weeks to go. Has Mandy updated her fb with anything about Dustin?

Plans are going okay, weve paid deposits for everything to secure dates and thats about it realy

Lyndsey I never completely lost my baby weight after Daisy and my tummy wasnt anywhere like it used to be :( guess it will be even worse after this one!

No baby for Mandy yet :( 1 day over due was her status :( x

The difference shifting the weight between first time and second time is incredible isn't it?
Thanks for the update on Mandy, hope she's not too fed up.

How you feeling with this pregnancy? Was Daisy's the same as Alex's or totally different? Are you going to find out what you're having again? Aaaah so many questions. I'm baby OBSESSED!! xx

Ag!! Yay a wedding!!

Soo many babies it's very exciting!
I think I have morning sickness, I never got it with soph but I feel awful

How are we all today?

Hanny did you say you had lost 11 lbs? Well done!! I had lost 1stone and 8lbs before I found out I was pregnant, typical haha wouldn't change it for the world tho

Yep 11lbs! :happydance:

i thought you had lost weight! you can really tell by your dp! you can defo tell just in your face! thats where ive lost most of mine so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->