*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

i dont have a babies r us in my town
and the nearest ones about 10 miles away

:coffee:

and I was post 1000!! haha

Can you add
Sophie - 20 + 3 - 15lb 4ozs

Thanks!!!

Yep, i have to agree with everyone else han. But you know how i feel about it all.

Look t it this way take you out of the equation what does he do for ava, does he buy her stuff, look after her, jump at chance of seeing her. From what you've said it would seem not, why does ava deserve to have a daddy like that, and not a fab one who'll pull his weight and enjoy his time with her.

hugs xxxx

thanks girls :hugs:

Rach i keep wanting to buy your bean a present lol but i shall wait lol x

Evening everyone !

I feel really sick and my oh has just gone to buy fish and chips which i really don't want now, think im gonna puke !

Does anyone use the gavison for babies ? Does it work ?

Ive got to stay in all day tomorrow to wait for some bloke to come to fix the microwave, its a built in one and is costing £180 to fix !!!! The landlord picks the bill up as its rented house but im thinking we will blatantly end up with a rent increase next year to make up for it. Its a shit microwave anyway I would rather have some super cool digital one for half that amount.

Whats everyone else having or had for tea ?

Oh gosh Juliette..

I almost threw up then!

I had fish and chips on monday for tea before throwing up all night! .. Don't think it was down to the tea but still turns my stomach!

I was feeling better earlier so OH cooked spag bol, and now I want to throw up again!! :cry:

Sorry for such a icky post right before you are going to have tea :blush:

My mum thinks I've got swine flu! .. Although I don't have a sore throat etc etc but I do have chills, sweats, aches and sickness :nope: I think I just have stomach flu!

Just hoping I don't pass any of it on to Amelia!! Sisters have gone home now and OH will be back at work tomorrow because we can't afford for him to have any more time off!

How is everyone??

xXx

Hey ladies..

Guess my post last night scared everyone off haha!

Oh well! :shrug:

OH has gone back to work, and I'm still not feeling 100% so lets cross our fingers that all will be OK! .. Amelia is currently asleep bless her..

Last night she went to sleep for 7.30pm and woke up at midnight, had a bum change and had like 3oz and then went back to sleep until 7.30am! and then she went back to sleep at 9am! I'm not used to her sleeping so much haha

How are all LOs and tiny bumps and mummies of course?

Up to much??

xXx

Oh no, hope its not swine flu ! Get better soon,

Im not doing much, hoping to walk into town when the bloke arrives to sort out microwave.

Is Amelia sleeping through yet ? Have you stopped bf ?

I am going to have to start weaning Lucas properly now as he still wakes twice a night for feeds and at least once on top off that to play !! He is 50/50 on formula and breastmilk so I guess he needs something more substantial :winkwink:

Since Monday Amelia has had a bottle in the morning, then a feed off one boob, then a feed off the other and then bottles the rest of the day and night.

Just trying to get into a routine, She has her bath at 7pm and then a bottle and she has been waking at 1am ish but I'm hoping that is just habit and will change soon!

Are you going to wean Lucas with jars or homemade? I give Amelia baby rice/porridge once a day, hoping she will start piling the weight on now! :happydance:

Feel a lot happier now I'm not breastfeeding and Amelia seems loads happier too!!

xXx

Homemade, my oh would go mental if I used jars lol he is very into homecooking, which is a shame for him cuz I hate cooking !

I have decided to make an effort and learn for Lucas though. So far he's had baby rice and pureed carrot.

Ive got the annabel karmel book and its bloody brilliant, especially for someone like me that hates cooking everything at this stage is so easy to do :)

Yay for only waking at 1am, im afraid Lucas is stil up at least 3 times a night !!

I don't think my OH would be bothered either way but I quite liking cooking, just a shame I'm not that great at it! .. I really want to bake a cake but I haven't done one for years!

Now you are going to wean Lucas properly he should settle down more at night and then you will get the sleep you need! I know how blooming hard it is to wake up a million times in one night.. why one earth babies don't like sleep is beyond me haha

xXx

Well it is all going on today..

Amelia keeps projectile vomiting so I took her to the doctors and she has a viral infection (totally blaming myself for that!)

And one of the nhs jobs I've applied I've got a 'Thanks but you are not successful this time' email back! :growlmad::nope:

Not a happy bunny!

xXx

Awww, she'll be ok ash, don't beat yourself up! Don't get to worried about job either something will come up soon enough, I had a dream we moved back up your way and we met up, was really strange. lol.

Han, so sweet abt wanting to buy my little bean a pressi, yes you'll have to wait and even then you shldnt worry, treat yourself instead, my bean would like that! LOL Or alternatively save ya pennies and come see me instead! xxx

Hope everyone else is ok, Olivia is teething so bad, and she shouts to let the world know. I've got a murder mystery party to go to this weekend, it's my sis birthday and I'm ,ind of the live in babysitter for the night, but can still take part. It's so she can be the host while I watch Lawrence for her.

FOunf a lovely crimbo pressi for him too, a red rocking tractor it's lovely. xxx

Hey sexy ladies!!!!!

Hope ur all ok??

Just weighed ari she is now 14lbs 6oz @ 18wks 5 days!!

SO what we all been gettin up 2? I weighed maself again today and was all excited thinkin i lost 8lbs when infact my scales were on an uneven surface and i have still only lost 5lbs but in 4 days i cant complain lol!
but boooohooooo!!!

Arianna is actively rolling all the time now and growls like a lion all the time lol lil wierdo!

Oh and congrats SS i had no idea u were expecting xxxx

Awww, she'll be ok ash, don't beat yourself up! Don't get to worried about job either something will come up soon enough, I had a dream we moved back up your way and we met up, was really strange. lol.

Han, so sweet abt wanting to buy my little bean a pressi, yes you'll have to wait and even then you shldnt worry, treat yourself instead, my bean would like that! LOL Or alternatively save ya pennies and come see me instead! xxx

Hope everyone else is ok, Olivia is teething so bad, and she shouts to let the world know. I've got a murder mystery party to go to this weekend, it's my sis birthday and I'm ,ind of the live in babysitter for the night, but can still take part. It's so she can be the host while I watch Lawrence for her.

FOunf a lovely crimbo pressi for him too, a red rocking tractor it's lovely. xxx

:rofl: where abouts in london do you live hun?

ROOOOOOAAAADDDD TRRRRIIIPPPP!!!

update me lady!
22 weeks 15lb 5oz

:D and thankyou leanne :hugs:

cant believe how quickly 5 months goes

:cry: she's not really a baby baby anymore lol

xx​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads