*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Good Luck at ww, am sure you've done ace!

If ya want i'll pm you directions, don't wanna put it up here, lng story i'll tell ya one day haha! It's not too bad a price either.

:hi: girlies. Layla 14lb 7oz at 18weeks+4. She stayed same as 2 weeks ago?

Im all shopped out, been the length and breadth of country in last week lol! Not bought loads but just getting out and about too!

Oh oH - the last jabs were the only ones she was different on. Crying, off milk a little, and generally quiet and weird. Thanks god no more for time being!

Han - jesus he stresses me out let alone you! Your ill he wont come round? IPJFIJADFIJADIFH indeed!

Ash hope you all get better soon!

Every night last week or so, Layla goes mad just before but generally just after 8pm bottle....thought it was overtiredness, but tonight she had later sleep leading up to bedtime. Maybe she wants more? Gave her an extra oz tonight totalling 8oz, still carried on eppy fitting after it? Doesn't want Daddy, i take her stops sometimes, back to daddy and settles. Really mad crying forabout 10 mins, then flakes out and goes to sleep?

If the extra oz isn't it? can't be her teeth same time every night surely - when she's the sweetest calmest child all day? bum is clean. normally had good sleep leading up to it? Seems like bloody colic bang on 8pm every night lolol, butat 4 1/2 months almost surely not.

hmmm ideas? LOL. wanted to leave her tmoz with someone to go out with OH (been together 6 years) and i go away in 3 or so weeks for 2 days 1 night, and don't want her being like this then?

ava does this all the time sammy, the fact they dont wanna miss anything by going to sleep + then getting overtired by doing so! When Ava gets like that, i put her in her bouncer after her last bottle and then wait till she goes to sleep by herself - or she does it if her last bottle is too cold

Where is all the chatter girlss? is this thread going down too?

emily does it as well sammie
when i put her sleeping bag on
she knows its bedtime so she play up
i just give her her last bottle change her
bum and stick her in her crib normally she'll
moan for a minute and drop off

xx​

thanks girlies, onl last week she started doing it, proper scream/cry tho it's horrible. Going to try a bit of gripe water before her last feed, as Jac said could be build up of wind all day, and with her having veg for tea some days....?

OMG it has poured down all night, all morning. AND THE SUN JUST CAME OUT! Jac you coming to keep me company today lol!? I got a boring day in!

OH AND i lost another 1lb or 2lb lol, can't remember if i was 10st 2 or 1 last week lolol! 10 stone dead on now. :happydance: not doing a lot lol, just running for 15 mins twice a week

Yehh it might be the wind thing too, i never tend to wind ava after her food :dohh:!! lol

and welldone hun!! i to get 2 11.1 for my WW goal :) i need to lose 3 more stone exactly!!

Awwww hun :hugs: i would come round today too but im going to marcs :(

Btw im meeting up with jess on friday :lol:

:rofl:

have fun!! :haha:

i've gotta go out later anyways
and pay more bills and rubbish
never mind eh :wacko:

she'll shurrup eventually lol

x​

hmm ill join your club jen, woke up screaming earlier on, and went back to sleep. on monitor now just woke up crying!? she wakes up singing normally, babies eh! you got sky? i put on baby channel (or anything really) turn it louder than her, it catches her attention and stops her :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->