*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Oh how exciting. Thinking about christmas presents! So to do the photobook how many pics roughly would u need to do it? And can u give me prices for photobook and bodysuits? Kx

Kay, prices for bodysuits etc are now on the site under 'baby clothing' and prices for photobooks are under 'photobooks' on the 'shop' strip.:thumbup:

For photobooks I would need 70-80 photos in high res. They are a min of 25 pages.
:happydance:

I knew jelly was no points but didnt know you could get them in pots!!! where??

There are with the custard and cooking things usually. Not sure where they are in Asda, check down the Home Baking aisle.

Nearly dinner time! Eaten almost my full allowance today. Do you usually eat all your points?

In asda the jelly pots are also in with the custard and jam etc Kx

Oh how exciting. Thinking about christmas presents! So to do the photobook how many pics roughly would u need to do it? And can u give me prices for photobook and bodysuits? Kx

Kay, prices for bodysuits etc are now on the site under 'baby clothing' and prices for photobooks are under 'photobooks' on the 'shop' strip.:thumbup:

For photobooks I would need 70-80 photos in high res. They are a min of 25 pages.
:happydance:

Cheers Jaqui, as soon as Jessicas christening is out the way will place an order defo. How long do they take to be made? Just thinking would be a great keepsake! Kx

Evening! Pop to say :hi:. hols was ace. working tomorro, only a day! so will catch up soon!

Hi Sambo!

I missed you :flower:

Kay- depends on how many orders I have at the time of your order..but Going to advise to allow upto 28 days, to allow for me designing them, proofing them with you and then sending off to be printed and then posted to you.... x

HI! Missed me? im running away the post i just found pmsl "swinging"

have sent you a pm, msn wont let me talk to you lol?

Msn wont let me talk to noone!:dohh:

Ohhhhh ignore that thread.....I was drunk and that Wobbles was being mean to me :rofl:

ladies :flower:

me and hanny went and had
a drinky pooooooooos!!

:happydance::happydance:

not that i should drink with my meds
but sod it :dohh:

and are we all?!?!?!

xx​

:) i wasnt that drunk last night, i got home and make samon, summer wedges and salad :)

Anddd i had a tab :winkwink: "ticket" :)

neither was i :)

we should do it again next month
but a proper babyless drinky poos
in camberley or something :happydance:

xx​

they gave her a peice of paper
so everytime she ordered she wouldn't
have to keep paying they just run
up a bill instead :)

saves fart arsing about with your
pin and whatnot everytime you
order a drink

x​

Ah, thats me being dim! I always avoided having a tab, I left too many times without paying it!

I stuck to my points yesterday! Was so hungry though, hope today is easier. LO is grumpy though, he seems to have a bit of a bad belly :(

:rofl:

ive done it loads of times as well

ive had to quit my diet for the min
i'll start back up next week when
ive eaten all the cake and chocolate
:dohh:

got a docs appointment in an hour
hopefully get some stronger pills
these ones aren't doing the trick at all

xx​

I'm not sure what to do about medication. I think I'll leave it for a while, I've got quite longstanding depression and haven't found anything that works. Should be starting therapy in 6 months.

i did it as a final option as well
therapy doesn't do a thing for me
because im good at lying :blush:
but i did it more for emily instead
of me not much of a childhood if
you're mums always crying so i gave
up trying to do it by myself

just need to find one that works :)

x​

What type of therapy did you do? I'm on the waiting list for Psychodynamic Psychotherapy, which will be weekly for 18 months. Not looking forward to it, it has a high success rate but is really intensive and emotional.

it was a little while ago ....i went
to a child phychiatrist and she was horrible
i went for about a year once a week and ended up
telling her i was fine and didn't need her
because i just didn't like her but my school
made me go!!

been to the docs who upped my dose
and i have to have a blood test next week

but other than that

xx​

Hope the increased dose helps. Can I be nosey and ask why you had to see a Pyshciatrist? Was it childhood depression, or something more?

self harm mainly and i od'ed
a few times and ended up in hospital

x​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back