*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Aww, sorry to hear that :( I've had (and I suppose still have) a few problems, although I'm determined not to let Toby grow up with a crazy Mum. I've got a history of self-harm too.

Off to clinic this afternoon and then for a coffee with a friend. I need to take my mind off food!

:rofl:

:( yea i was diagnosed bi polar
a few years back but refused the meds
nevermind eh!

oooo enjoy your wet afternoon lol

xx​

GO and buy a bloody test lol!! 3 times since november - you probably managed to catch the egg though haha

Layla was quite good at my work/nursery. Sure missed her mummy on few occasions though, had to go settle her!

Hope your both ok jen/asacia

Hi Jac

:rofl: just my luck! rarely have sex but could be pregnant with my 2nd! :| doenst make sense does it :rofl:

You starting back to work then Sam?

Hannah, flippin test woman!

if im still not on by thursday ill test then - plus im scared how bad does that look?

going in to asda getting a pregnancy test with a 5 month old baby :| great impression! :rofl:!!

tbh i really really dont want to be, - at first i thought maybe ill just have two close in age, but im really looking forward to going to college next year :(

Hi everyone

Oh Hannah i thought u had come on the other day, did u not say u could feel it coming? U so need to test girl!

Im going into work on thursday to sort out returning and dreading it! Ive asked to go back 3 days and i just know they are gonni try make me go back full time plus they know im terrible at saying no to people face to face so im fully intending taking jessica dressed in the cutest outfit i can find and see if she can sway it for me haha!

Kx

i could feel it coming, but it still hasnt come!! :| maybe it will make an appearence tomo morning

Morning everyone.

Glad it arrived for u Hannah!:thumbup:

Anyone know when Lo's can start to put arms out for you? Jessica did it 3-4 times yesterday but not sure if its a coincidence or wishful thinking on my part lol?

Kx

Ava can do it :) avas been doing it for about 2 - 3 weeks now

Heer new tricks are - she gabbs the bottle off me and puts it in her mouth

+ she can pick her dummy up and put it in her mouth :) + her new little teethy!

does any of the other babys have teeth yet? x x x

emily holds her hands out as well
been doing it for about 4 weeks ish
and she feeds herself :happydance:

yay for the witch hanny :happydance:

got woken up at 5.30!!!!!!!!!!
little cow just smiled at me!! :growlmad:
so we snuggled in my bed and went
back to sleep :happydance:

but i got a whole jar of food down her
yesterday ... i heated it up :dohh::rofl:

how are we all!?!?!

xx​

:) Im babysitting today apart from that im good and i should get my snapfish photos today :):) :headspin:

i start my £30 a week budget today :headspin: to save up for southampton!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->