*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Morning everyone,

Hi Hayley, cant believe your 20wks already where is the time going, hope your keeping well hun!

Sammie, think everyone is getting this cold, hope Layla is ok.

Jaqui - love the personalised xmas cards, as soon as Jessica has been christened im gonni order some stuff from u.

Well got the fright of my life yesterday. Got up and had to go out early, daddy was having jessica. Was only out for an hour and when i got home richard had dressed her. So went to change her nappy and she was covered in a rash, richard said it defo wasnt there before so panicked. Did the glass thing and it wouldnt disappear so rung nhs and they sent a doctor to the house. Thank god not meningitis but they arent sure wot it is so ive to take her to gp today. Was so scary but at least she is ok now.

I so need a pick me up right now, feel so crap. Gonni get my hair all cut off short, any ideas on styles girls?

Determined to find my camera cable TODAY, dying to show off my baby girl, she is getting so big!

Kx

awww no way! Rash's are a pain, could literally be something and nothing. Ive heard rashes can come out when teething too, viral where they can't do anything anyway, usual Chicken pox etc. poor girlie !

Hair uhm, don;t know what it's like now so hard to say something! Maybe a slight fringe if you don't have one, layered at front, but leave length on back so you can still put it up if need be, layers all over but keep length so you have best of both worlds?

https://s11.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/9/y/9yxh88f4axxrhx8r.jpg

What about like that??

Ava has the sorest minnie ever! :( bless her - from her teething

Kay- you'll regret having your hair cut! I did! dONT DO IT! Mines costing 300-350 for half a head and its connect hair. Thats because I know the girll:thumbup:

Han- sorry to hear poor ava has a sore foofoo:hugs:

Hayley- Awww I cant wait to see the necklace hun! :hugs:

Leos driving me insane today! He wont stop whinging!

:hi:

Just put grumps to bed :haha: my fault as i woke her for baby massage, then wouldnt let her sleep at half 3 cos id have to wake her at 4 for bottle. Had major paddy :blush: felt quite bad

Hi girls just popping by to say thank you to those of you who sent some money to me when Alex died, I have finally ordered the footprint necklace I said I would put the money towards and I should get it in about a month :happydance: I will definately come back and show you a picture of it when I get it.

Thank you all so much :hugs: xxx

i had a necklace made for me when phoebe became an angel, i wear it every day, it is a heart and has rainbow stones down one side and her name down the middle and other side. will post a pic when i get back home (at my sisters) or its prob on most photos of me on fb, the only time i am gonna take it off is in july because my sisters wants to get married wearing it.

emily sits up toooo :happydance:

its really funny she sits for ages until
she gets excited and then throws herself
backwards or tries to reach a toy and falls
face first into the carpet :haha: cant keep
her still for long unless she's sitting on
the sofa she's so excitable!

emily had a rash when we went down a&e
that one time and they had no idea what
was wrong with her :shrug:

xxx​

emily sits up toooo :happydance:

its really funny she sits for ages until
she gets excited and then throws herself
backwards or tries to reach a toy and falls
face first into the carpet :haha: cant keep
her still for long unless she's sitting on
the sofa she's so excitable!

emily had a rash when we went down a&e
that one time and they had no idea what
was wrong with her :shrug:

xxx​

Awwww bless her!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

ava keeps trying to crawl :rofl:!!

awwww :cloud9:

emily thrusts!! its soooo funny!!
and she fake coughs!

:rofl:

we got a right pair!

x​

did you know ava has a tooth!!! :) so i will have to use one of your teethy pegs next time im over!! :) (probs this wednesday) x x

one of my teethy pegs?

wanna come over thursday instead and
come to the clinic with me? jasons doing
the night shift atm so i can leave the buggy
in the boot so we wont have to lug things
up and down the stairs?

plus i need to go shopping and bill paying
wednesday afternoon so wont have alot
of time to see you :shrug:

xx​

Them things with the string!!

and yeh that sounds perfect :) :hugs:

oh and do you still need them jars! ? x x

the womans not even collected them yet
:shrug:
so nah just shove them in the recycling lol

oh the bickiepegs :rofl:
wondered wtf you were on about!​

Hows everyone today? I'm feeling a little sad, someone said all I do on here is make people feel bad and cause arguments :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->