*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

They are still quite poor reasons to be honest!
Cn you look for another job?

I go into work on the 1st October to discuss my plans.
Graham wants me to go back full time so that we can finally get some money behind us and save some, then after our next baby I wont have to go back.
I only want to go back part time and do 4.5 hours a day, but Graham said then I have to go back again after our next baby. FFS! Catch 22

I know, gonni appeal and c wot happens, got nothing to lose really. Yeah will need to just look for something part time, its just i really enjoy my job and its good $ so would hate to leave, sad i know eh!

Suppose in the long run it will be best for u to go back and work for a bit then u can stay of with number 2, when are u thinking of ttc2?

Kx

Hey ladies!

Amelia has a cold too, she has been sneezing all day and it just hit her this morning I just want to cuddle her all the time :cry:

I went for a job interview on Monday and found out yesterday I got the job! :happydance: It is only 16 hours a week & my sister/mum will be looking after Amelia whilst I'm working so I won't be leaving her with strangers or paying for childcare.

We need me to go back to work because I don't get any maternity pay at all.. :nope:

Amelia is now having baby porridge for breakfast and lunch and occasionally for tea, only a few spoonfuls at a time but she enjoys it.. I did try her on potato but OH didn't mash it properly and she started choking and it scared me sh*tless! silly OH :growlmad:

How is everyone?!?!

xXx

Well done ash, will give u some adult company too so go u! And well done Amelia on the prridge too. Kx

They are still quite poor reasons to be honest!
Cn you look for another job?

I go into work on the 1st October to discuss my plans.
Graham wants me to go back full time so that we can finally get some money behind us and save some, then after our next baby I wont have to go back.
I only want to go back part time and do 4.5 hours a day, but Graham said then I have to go back again after our next baby. FFS! Catch 22

I know, gonni appeal and c wot happens, got nothing to lose really. Yeah will need to just look for something part time, its just i really enjoy my job and its good $ so would hate to leave, sad i know eh!

Suppose in the long run it will be best for u to go back and work for a bit then u can stay of with number 2, when are u thinking of ttc2?

Kx

We are going to TTC next June, it took us a year with Sophie so if it takes the same she will be 3 if its quicker this time she wil be 2.

Han, If the meet is on the 1st I cant come as I have to go into work :dohh:
Southampton is only a 20 min drive from me. oh and leaving?? Never!! I dint even notice they had dissappeared

Sammie, Loving your work on the 'lets see if she still uses last post' haha :rofl:

Hey Rach, how you doing? Shame about MS hun :hugs:

Thank you ladies!!
:happydance:

Sammie - It is working at barratts shoes.. discount discount discount :blush::cloud9: haha

My poor princess is so stuffed up! OH had to go to tesco at midnight and buy her some snuffle babes (likes vicks)

We both wish we could take it away from her!!

How is everyone?!

xXx

Han - That don't sound bad thats fare enough, witout being patronising your young you might as well enjoy it if got support behind you for Ava, glad then that you weren't preggers.

Jen - Your welcome sweet, might not come on much but do like to keep my eyes on you lovely april mummies.

Sammie - Ms is not too bad, I guess keeping busy always helps, I did wake up at three am in need of food though went down to have a kit kat, then went back to sleep as nausea woke me, like I said I'm sure this is a boy.

Mellllly - The only thing I can say is how good are you at saving cos so many people I know say they'll save and never actually manage tooo cos something always comes ups, just something to think about.

Girlies funny your all mentioning work I have dillemma:
https://www.babyandbump.com/work-fi...ks-preggers-nvq-course-do-do.html#post3088129

Please let me know what yous all think. Oh plus I have just agreed to have a boy from son's class three times a week, not for much money mind.

Anyway I hope everyone is good. Huge hugs xxxx

ok these pics ended up huge, but i've already uploaded them! so no point attaching them now lol!

madam only had first finger food on sunday! minxy loves it i think

https://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk161/sammielouize/Baby%20Boo/DSCF5401.jpg
Rusk

https://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk161/sammielouize/Baby%20Boo/Clear037.jpg
Cucumber

https://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk161/sammielouize/Baby%20Boo/Monkeys005.jpg
Toast - now you see it

https://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk161/sammielouize/Baby%20Boo/Monkeys006.jpg
now you don't!

just sucked off the softer stuff on top, then her hands got really slippy so had to keep drying them on her bib and re-giving it to her!

Yes I do read the last post!!!!!

Leo doesnt quite know what to do with it as yet:nope: so I had to hold the bread whilst he sucked it to death..was soooooooo funny he kept making a 'nammmm' noise as he bit into it with his gummies :rofl:

Awww sammie she's lvoely big blue eyes like my lovely livvi! i'll pop some piccis on anoher time. xxx

awww he's putting it to his mouth fine in second pic?! she just rams everything in, hands, toys, necklaces, lol!

Awww lovely pics girls, cant wait to be at this stage although feels like it will never happen just now!

Its so miserable today, wots everyone up 2? I need to go to asda and still sitting in my pjs so really need to get a move on, the hills has been on back to back on e4 and cant seem to move myself!

Kx

evening, not doing a lot lol! layla sat up alone for 30 secs earlier (only know cos i was filming her bless!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->