*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

:cloud9: well done little layla!!

ava hated her cucumber! :rofl: kept gagging bcos she kepted getting really big bites :rofl:

how the hell is she biting it? did you leave the skin on? i did, then she can't get straight through it only suck kinda

:shrug: maybe with her little bit of her tooth thats poking out :lol:

yeh i left the skin on - i cant wait till shes 7 months so she can have some pasta stars and suace :winkwink::haha:

Morning!!!

Awww how cute are layla and Ava in their pink headbands!! I want one!:kiss:

Yay for Layla sitting up!! Leo will do it in 2 weeks then! :rofl:

Sammie...in that pic where he's holdong it, I sorta placed it there and took the pic quick! Im sitting him in his high chair with different stuff everyday so hopefully he will get the hang of it soon!

Hannah- Did you get your hair extensions in the end? I'm going for mine on wed!! I cant wait! I swore I would never have them back in, but...........I sooo want long hair again, I miss being able to put it up...roll on wed!!:happydance:

no!! lol i spent all the money i saved up! :blush: - saving begins again after southampton meet :lol: - are you getting glue in or clip in??

Morning!! Sophie has been sitting up unaided since Thursday!! Clever Girl!

& I did a homemade Sweet Potato, Parsnip and Carrot Puree yeserday for her dinner and she loved it, I have them cube tray things that you can freeze so made 12 portions for like £3!! She also had Bannana Porridge for breakfast and she loved that too!! I think we are finally getting somewhere.

Well Done Sophie!!!!!

Alex can sit for a couple of seconds then flops to the side...lol

no!! lol i spent all the money i saved up! :blush: - saving begins again after southampton meet :lol: - are you getting glue in or clip in??
No I have clip INS, getting glued in! Only having half a head though I'm hoping
that's all I will need .

Leanne- leos the same. He flops to the side in his high chair, I have to pad him in!

that's all I will need .

Leanne- leos the same. He flops to the side in his high chair, I have to pad him in!

Ive been seriously thinking bout getting extensions, how much do u pay for them. Think im just worried they look dodgy as i dont have any good recommendations of where to go iykwim. How long does it take? Kx

She sit for long but it's still cool :) LMFAO Jac @ 2 weeks :rofl: I ave to pad her in her highchair too, as she pushes bum forward, does it on floor to, determined to stand whenever she bloody can!

Yey for extensions, damn you for going to look too hot for manc ;)

Layla got a bit of my cold, she has runny trails down her nose :haha: she not too bad though yet!

that's all I will need .

i do that too!! i put blankets either side when hes in it.

he is being a little bugger with his bottles lately , he will eat any baby food you give him but he will only have a few oz of milk then starts to use it to blow on instead of sucking:shrug:

Hi girls just popping by to say thank you to those of you who sent some money to me when Alex died, I have finally ordered the footprint necklace I said I would put the money towards and I should get it in about a month :happydance: I will definately come back and show you a picture of it when I get it.

Thank you all so much :hugs: xxx

aww hayley that'l be a lovely necklace im sure!!! OMG your nearly 20 weeks already :shock: Hope you are all doing so well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->