• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NEW August Testers

Wow I’ve just come across this thread, read it all, it brought tears to my eyes! Can’t believe all those BFPs! Amazing! Congrats to all! Please can you put me down for 20th August? I think it will be a miracle if I do get one this month, as its our first cycle of TTC, I’m 39, and we only managed to BD once during the right time! But hopefully joining this will bring me some luck! My cycle does vary so I’m guessing 20th August, I expect I will do an early PG test a few days before that, as don’t think I can wait for another 2 weeks!

Hi, am new to the boards!
Can you out me down for the 16th!
This is our first month trying again after mc :cry:
so FX!

congrats to all the girls who got their BFPs!
and good luck to everyone else!

Ohhh Emmab!!!

I hope it ends up being a BFP!!!

FX'd for you!!!!

xx Chris

p.s. WELCOME to all of the new ladies!! Good luck!

Please put me down for 28th August... OH is away until just before I am scheduled to ovulate so I'm not very hopeful, but who knows what might happen!

I know i'm down for the 2nd but I didn't get my BFP :-( so can you put me down for the 31st please x

Can you put me down for the 20th please?

I'm just kind of guessing my cycle will be back to normal, but the last was 49 days so I'll let you know if I don't O in time for an August test :rolleyes:

I'm still on track for an August test, ovulated yesterday... But I put myself down for 20th, but that is when AF is due, should I put myself in for an earlier testing date than that because I doubt I'll be able to wait another 13 days!? :rofl:

Hello OMG I got my :bfp: thank you
for suport since I'm going to the pregnancy section..... well hope we get more :bfp:
and :dust: and more :dust: for all you girls hoping for your miracle

My dates the 23rd i 'think' is it meant to be the 1st day of your next period? If so its the 23rd this is our 1st month of trying for #3 x

That's enough BFP's to get me to put my name in. This thread looks lucky! :) Congrats to all current and impending BFP's!!!

Put me in for the 14th... I guess. It sounded so far away until I looked at a calendar! Eep! Here's hoping that Clomid is the miracle that everyone says it is. FX'd!

BFP for me this morning!!! Thanks everyone, I'm still new here but you're all so nice!

Congrats love2jig!!

And congrats to all the BFP's on this thread fro August.

Can i be put on the list for testing on 22nd Aug please!

:dust::dust:

Congratulations luv2jig and all the other BFPers! You give me hope!

For the first time in 3 months I don't actually feel pregnant (OK I'm only 6po). Perhaps this is a symptom in itself :haha:

*smack self* no symptom spotting allowed, as I had them all except sickness last month and must have imagined the lot!

Good luck to the rest of us!

hi guys i know this will put your in a spin but the :bfp: i did 2nd of august still stands. Long story to do with a terrible hospital in exeter who told me i was not pregnant. But anyway still having brown discharge but hcg at 214 yesterday so little bean still hanging in there. More tests monday so fingers crossed for me. You can change mine again jasmine. Lol. Congrats to everyone with their :bfp:s x x

BFP for me too! Was due af on Monday but did a sneaky test yesterday afternoon and got a faint line and a stronger line this morning. Fingers crossed everything will be safe and sound this time.

Very weird symptons for me, no sore bbs or nausea but had reeeeeaaaly dry mouth and throat and heart palipitations and very moody at everyone!!

Good luck to everyone else still waiting
x

Hiii!!

Can you add me too please???

Af due 21/22.... so will test 23rd....

Wow look at all those BFP's - I am on CD14 still lots of BD for me yet, on 4th high on CBFM so heres trying xx

Dont think august is my month ... think witchy is on her way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->