• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NEW August Testers

Goodness what a busy couple of days on here!!

All updated now

Huge CONGRATULATIONS to all those :bfp:s - wishing you all a H&H 9 months!

:hugs: to all those the :witch: caught

and lots of :dust: to those still to test - still plenty room for lots more :bfp:s!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks for doing all the hard work in this thread, i love it!

Hi girlies!

Congratulations to all the bfp's this month!!!
I hope its a lucky month for me... on c2, can you add me onto the 21st please?

thank you!! xxx

:dust: to all left testing and those waiting for their new cycle to start over again! :)

Im out for August ladies. :cry: Wicked witch got me today 5 days earlier than she did last month. Cycles are getting shorter and closer to what my "normal" was before. I hope all of you get your BFP's!!!! FX for you!

Can you please remove my AF, it turned out to be only spotting and since it's our first time trying I got anxious to test early so change my date to August 13th, which would be a couple days past when AF is due, now I have to stay strong and hold out a couple more days and hopefully there will be a BFP!!

Hey blizzy ... what was your spotting sorry if tmi just wondering how much you had for how long?

AF due tomorrow, but symptoms not been normal at all. Peeing all the time, severe bloating, and wind from both ends!! More NO. 2's (sorry if TMI) headaches. Today I went to buy a new dress I was standing at the checkout and burst into teats for no reason, the lady serving me asked if was ok, I was laughing and crying at the same time..... What's that about?

I've had a pulling pain in my abdomen, sometimes in the middle, but mainly the left side. I'm gonna test tomorrow, what do u think of my symptoms?

Thanks for Reading this, and i hope everyone gets their BFPS soon xxxxx

hopeandfaith 09 - my spotting lasted for less than 48 hours and was really light, when I first saw it I assumed it was AF, but it was not at all the same as AF. It was light pink and at times brownish, not red. Sorry ladies if this is tmi but I am just trying to help!! I hope this helps, if not let me know!

Hi jasmine, hope it's not too late to add me for the 10th.

Thanks for that
xxxx

That's actually what I'm doing this month. AF isn't due until the 14th but I'm not testing until the 20th because I don't want to see a BFN and want to make sure I'm late! haha Good thing I don't have any tests in the house or I'd wanna test earlier!

I got my BFP yesterday xoxo woohoo

Congrats to you.

I'm testing in 10 days, although been having niggles since yesterday :wacko: so I don't think we have been at all successful this month - Still holding out though :coffee:

Good Luck to those testing today :hugs:

Hi
All and woooooooooooooo to all the bfp!! i can due af on 14th can you add me in please, yet i am not holding out any hope for myself now i have done test already:blush: and all neg and no symptoms now, but good luck to all you ladys still waiting to test will keep my fingers crossed xxxx:hugs:

That's actually what I'm doing this month. AF isn't due until the 14th but I'm not testing until the 20th because I don't want to see a BFN and want to make sure I'm late! haha Good thing I don't have any tests in the house or I'd wanna test earlier!

lol same my AF was due on the 7th but i used to two tests 3 or 4 days before that so now i have to wait to get more i'm way too impatient and I've been spotting very lightly with pinkish blood been very gassy and my lil bb feels almost as big as the bigger one its all so weird my bf noticed it first though. I've been running a fever lately but i don't want to get my hopes up it hurts me and him so much to see a BFN i just want a positive for once..also felling sick to my stomach and headaches and kinda tuggy felling in my stomach but that could be from nerves idk anymore.

19 BFPs so far this month, that is amazing!
I am hoping for one on my birthday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"