• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NEW August Testers

I honestly hope that you all can leave and I can go with you real soon.

BFP Guys, was meant to test on the 15th but I thought what the hell, got a thread in the announcements section!! xx

oh my god !!! and you were talking about moving to wtttc !!!!! its fate !!!!
im so so so so pleased for you i really am ! x

whats the earliest you can test eternal rose got bfp 5 days early anyone else test eary ? im tempted but id be 8 days early ha ha ha ! ill just have to wait i think ! all these :bfp:s getting me excited !

lou x

whats the earliest you can test eternal rose got bfp 5 days early anyone else test eary ? im tempted but id be 8 days early ha ha ha ! ill just have to wait i think ! all these :bfp:s getting me excited !

lou x

I just got my :bfp: and af isn't due till friday! x

Congratulations to all the ladies getting the BFPs! Really happy for you! :happydance:

And to all those still waiting, be good to yourself and do something nice for you. All this waiting can be hard work and you deserve a treat. I'm sending you lots of positive baby making vibes :flower:

I tested yesterday (day I was due) and today. Both were BFNs. But no sign of AF. Temperature higher than ever this morn. I have quite short cycles. Normally 26 and 25 last month. I ovulated on day 14 and today is 14 days DPO. Do you know if there is much likelihood that I could be pregnant but just not testing positive yet? I'm not looking to kid myself so honest answers appreciated.

Also, if I were pregnant but HCG not high is that bad. My last pregnancy ended in miscarriage so I'm a little nervous. Do you know anyone who didn't get a BFP until they were quite a few weeks in but had a healthy pregnancy?

Thanks a load

My best friend didn't test positive until 2 weeks after she missed her period, so there is still hope! I even read that it can take 3 weeks or more after you miss a period to get a positive on a home pregnancy test! So there is still hope as long as AF doesn't get you!!

well ive tested but bfn for me but im only 9dpo so i hope theres still time but my lp is only normally 10days.xxx

Wow congrats to the newly BFP! This is really becoming an amazing month!

OMG all those BFP's Is brilliant!! August is proving to be an amzing month. I was gonna test today but i refrained lol AF due on 13th so i think i might try a cheapie tomorrow morning.

Thanks for the messages ladies, I hope you all get your BFP very soon, sending you all baby dust

Hi jasmine can you get rid if my bfp pls :cry:
Ive started a thread explaining why x

OOOHHH look at all the BFPS!

Hey Jasmine can u BFN me please.

although still no :witch:

:bfn: for me this morning but its still early days and its not over till the :witch: rears her ugly mush x

Ooh it looks like I have :witch: by my name on the 15th. I haven't.

In fact I think I am going to be :bfp:, as I did a couple of tests last night and got faint lines, and again on one this morning. I think I want to see a great big fat line before I can qualify as :bfp: Although I don't half feel different so think it must be :happydance:

Congrats Natnee! Hope it gets stronger!

All these bfp's are giving me the itch to test early! I'm fighting it though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->