• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NEW August Testers

I got my BFP yesterday xoxo woohoo

Congrats....Is that 20 :bfp:'s now??? It's only the 10th isn't it??

I WANT ONE NOW!!!!!:haha:

SORRY just needed to say that....rant over for now!!!!

Me too!!!

Its fab seeing all those :bfp:s - not too long now till we both have one beside our names too tho!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

So jealous!!! We have been working hard for it this month!:blush:

OH is away tonight and I was hoping that we could do some more "work" on our :bfp: !!
Especially as it looks like I will get a positive OPK this afternoon too!!!!! Do you think we could have done enough after friday pm and sunday am:sex:??? Would another try tuesday night be any help??!!!

congrats to all with :bfp:

I'm still waiting for :witch: to show, was due on yesterday

Tested and all i'm getting is :bfn::sad2::sad2:

I was due on yesterday, have tested with first response and its negative this morning but AF still hasn't shown. :sad:

Congrats to all those :bfp: xxx

OMG.. look at all the :bfp:'s.. what a crazy month! Wow!!.. Congratulations to all the lucky ladies that have their positive tests.. and good luck to the ones still waiting. xxx

I JUST GOT MY :bfp: 2 MINS AGO ON A FRER.. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Due af on Friday. Wow.. what a month. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in shock. I haven't told anyone yet. OMG!!!

Witch got me full flow this morning onto 10th cycle!!! good luck ladies hope lots more people get there bfps this month

Yay, yay, TTCsaffy! Told you to get yourself a "proper" test!
Very pleased for you! :happydance:

Congratulations to all the ladies getting the BFPs! Really happy for you! :happydance:

And to all those still waiting, be good to yourself and do something nice for you. All this waiting can be hard work and you deserve a treat. I'm sending you lots of positive baby making vibes :flower:

I tested yesterday (day I was due) and today. Both were BFNs. But no sign of AF. Temperature higher than ever this morn. I have quite short cycles. Normally 26 and 25 last month. I ovulated on day 14 and today is 14 days DPO. Do you know if there is much likelihood that I could be pregnant but just not testing positive yet? I'm not looking to kid myself so honest answers appreciated.

Also, if I were pregnant but HCG not high is that bad. My last pregnancy ended in miscarriage so I'm a little nervous. Do you know anyone who didn't get a BFP until they were quite a few weeks in but had a healthy pregnancy?

Thanks a load

WOW!! 21 BFP's already this month!!!! There"s so much :dust: in this thread it's crazy! Anyone due to test on the 13th with me? Lol, both the 12th and the 14th have either had :bfp:s or :witch:s
I'm trying so hard to resist the urge to POAS, but it's soooo hard...has anyone on the 13th done any testing??? Every time I step into the bathroom, I look down at the cabinet with all my tests in it...it calls to me..."Peee onnnnn meeee".....my FDH says I should wait until the 13th, so as not to waste tests. But what does he know??? I use Dollar Tree tests, which are only a dollar a piece!!! :hissy:

BFP Guys, was meant to test on the 15th but I thought what the hell, got a thread in the announcements section!! xx

BFP Guys, was meant to test on the 15th but I thought what the hell, got a thread in the announcements section!! xx

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Heres hoping you have a very H&H 9 months!!

Thanks for helping keep our numbers up!!

:hugs: xxx

Congrats to all!!!

there is gonna be no one left with my in the TTC forum???:(

Wow lots of bfp's so far! Congrats! Boy I hope I can join you girls. If not, I'll still be here with you Puppymom. :hugs:

Congrats cbear!!! xxx

August is proving a great BFP month!!

My goodness!! :bfp: everywhere! Congrats Ladies!!!

I'm only 4 dpo, so I'll be here in TTC for a while (fingers crossed for only 10 more days, but trying to be realistic and will probably be here for a few more months. only 4th cycle off bcp)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->