NEW August Testers

Hello, everyone! I'm encouraged and inspired by all of the BFP's this month. I've decided to stop lurking and join up! Please put me down to test on the 18th; AF is due on 8/20, and 2 days early is the compromise I'm making with myself!

Ooooh congratulations Natnee! Looking fwd to hearing that those lines get pinker and fatter :)

As for me, I have even fewer symptoms than the last two (BFN) months, so not getting my hopes up...

All these BFP's are fantastic!

Wishing everyone playing the waiting game GOOD LUCK!!!

i think i can see some very faint lines still no AF so thats a good sign i plan on retesting on sat. to make sure trying so hard not to get my hopes up

Good luck MrsGaSp!

I'll be testing a bit early. Bought a dollar one so I'm not counting on a bfp or anything. Just to poas I guess! haha

Fingers crossed Sabriena and MrsGaSp!! My line was darker this morning.

morning ladies ... i believe ive finally ov :dance: but could all change lol so could i please join in and be added for testing for the 26th

good luck everyone and congrats to all the bfp already :dust:

*chants* Do not test early! Do not test early! Do not test early!

Why does it have to be so hard to wait?

Oh! Soooo, opinion! I will be somewhere between 10-14dpo on Friday, which is when I was planning to test. But, I'm going out of town Saturday morning to meet my newest family member (cousin's 8 day old DD) for the first time. BFN followed by weekend of newborn could be call for suicide watch (j/k)... and BFP would make not telling until confirmation VERY hard. I'll be back Monday night... Do I push the testing back to Tuesday morning?

i personally would wait megg cos i know if i got a bfn and i hope you dont but i know it would spoil my weekend so i would rather be in the what if mode then gutted

sorry to seem so negative but hope that makes sense and best of luck and hope you do get your :bfp: :dust:

Fingers crossed Sabriena and MrsGaSp!! My line was darker this morning.

Sorry i had you down as :witch: - dunno what happened there!!

Congratulations on the :bfp: tho - since you have a darker line do you want me to put you down as :bfp: or would you rather wait another day or so??

xxx

hi well im still waiting no witch but no bfp so will keep you updated.xxxxx

Congrats on all the BFP's

Not sure if I will get mine this month as having twinges on and off now, will see next week I guess.

i personally would wait megg cos i know if i got a bfn and i hope you dont but i know it would spoil my weekend so i would rather be in the what if mode then gutted

sorry to seem so negative but hope that makes sense and best of luck and hope you do get your :bfp: :dust:

It doesn't seem negative at all... That's precisely why I was thinking of putting it off until Tuesday morning. *sighs* Do you know how hard it is to wait an extra 4 days? :(

BFN = :cry:, BFP = :happydance: & :cloud9:, but I'd rather be :shrug: I guess!

congrats to everyone with their bfp's!!! im due to test on the 16th, ill go on the list please!!!
have a feeling ill have an evil witch next to my name tho lol xx

Can you change mine to the 18th? *cry*

Waiting till the 18th will be a miracle of never-before-seen proportions! Virgin birth will be nothing compared to me trying to wait another week! *sighs* I'm pretty sure it's a BFN either way... I don't know why and I might change my mind tomorrow. I thought it would be a BFP like 2 days ago. Is indecisiveness and sporadic optimism/pessimism a pg symptom? Can it start being a symptom? Please?

Megg I was thinking about your predicament with when to test. I guess I would have been in the same situation this coming weekend. We are going to visit some friends to see their baby aswell this weekend. He was born on Easter day, but this is first time we will see him. I was going to test on saturday, then got thinking about what would happen. I was of course worried about AF while being away (nothing better than vegging out on the sofa with a hot water bottle!) then I would be down about seeing the baby. Anyhow I have tested this week and got faint BFP, so I guess I have answered that for myself. Although tbh I am petrified it is a false alarm. But I think you are right in what you are thinking, how ever hard it will be waiting a couple more days, what will be will be, so a couple more days won't hurt (yeah I know easier said than done!) FX'd for you for next Tuesday!

Jasmine, thanks, yeah go on then put me down as BFP!! Yippee!!

Well ladies i'm going out of my mind!! Tested last few days and BFN but still no witch. I think i O'd late TBH so i might only be about 9dpo but my boobs are huge and veiney, nips sore and leaking. I am up and down like a yoyo lol last night i was gonna fight this 40 year old woman (she provoked me) and once she went i cried like a baby! Then i started being soooo mean to my OH, i'm suprised he didn't slap me one then i started crying again.....WTF!! I'm a lover not a fighter usually so it was very strange for me to fly off the handle like that. I've got awful cramps and twinges and i am extremely tired! Could this be AF on the way or BFP on the way, i'm done in :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->