• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NEW August Testers

HI Snettyb,

It all sounds promising!! Hang in there - did you do an FRER?

I'm out I'm afriad. My AF was just late. Tough day yesterday :cry: Time to ressurrect that PMA :winkwink:

Best of luck to all those of you still waiting to test.
x

Congratulations to all the bfp's!!!!!!!! there are so many of you :happydance: I really hope i can join you in a few days, dust to everyone still to test :dust:

HI Snettyb,

It all sounds promising!! Hang in there - did you do an FRER?

I've only been testing with £ shop ones coz i have an ugly addiction lol i am gonna go out and get a decent test i think and save it for the weekend xx

I don't know if I'm just losing the plot, but my nipples are really big, and dark, and sore, and my boobs feel swollen, but I'm only 6 DPO so I think I must be imagining it. :confused:

I've had a headache for 2 days too, but I think that is just stress!

Those of you who've have your BFP, when did you have symptoms?

Hi! Yes I had some symptoms that early too - I felt really sicky at 6 DPO. It could be implantation symptoms. Good luck!!!!

I don't know if I'm just losing the plot, but my nipples are really big, and dark, and sore, and my boobs feel swollen, but I'm only 6 DPO so I think I must be imagining it. :confused:

I've had a headache for 2 days too, but I think that is just stress!

Those of you who've have your BFP, when did you have symptoms?

Yes I had my symptoms start around 5/6 dpo. .. and headaches have been my main symptom in all my pregnancies. Good luck! xx

Please could you add me for 16th? Fingers and toes crossed x

Due for AF tomorrow and tested today with a bfn. Oh well, I might start actually temping soon. Even DH was a bit bummed this time!

OK so I had positive OPK on monday.....EWCM yesterday and ton's of it today. BD on sunday morning and last night but OH has to go away with work another night this week! :growlmad:

What would you say DPO I am now? Not sure when to count DPO 1 surely it's not day after positive OPK is it?

I am stupidly symptom spotting already!!:dohh:

Headache,sore BB's and snuffly!! :shrug:

Sorry being dense!!

I would say you are ovulating today and 1DPO tomorrow?????????

Girls correct me if I am wrong!!!

Hello!

I'm new here! Im 23, Been married 3 1/2 years, month 8 of TTC. I'm on CD 29 and got a pos OPK on CD 19, and a neg on the day after, So I'm about 10 DPO, I had the right fluids to suspect ovulation, we bd'd that night and I think the next two nights. Plus two nights before the OPK. We are buying a house and close on the 17th, I decided not to test untill then. However, I'm going truely crazy!! Should I know if I"m pregnant now? Am I out if I'm not sore tired swollen or nauseated? Is there still hope for me? BLAH, aside from the baby dancing, ttc is no fun.

I'm very sorry, i just needed one single post to get it all out, much better now. Still crazy.:wacko:
sherry

SDBL23- there is definitely still hope!!!! There is still hope until the witch shows her face!! My husband and I have been TTC for 6 months now and NO, it is not fun!!!!!!!!! Right now I'm somewhat in the same boat as you... although AF was due on Monday and now it is Wednesday and nothing! BUT, all BFN's! Very frustrating!! I would try to wait until you are actually late for your period. How long is your cycle normally?

This thread has been getting me all excited so I just did a IC test and got a BFN. The witch isn't due in town until Sunday so I'll keep you posted. I'm sure she's on her way but fx'd.

Thanks Jasmine for this fab fab thread! It's kept me going today.

i tested today and got a bfp!!!!! i kept forgetting to add myself to the list x

Texaswife: My cycle's used to be spot on 28 29 days, three months ago I had a 24 day cycle that was Killer! The following month I was unsure of my ovulation and my cylcle was around 36 days. Last month was 34 days and I was a little more sure of ovulation but still not quite 100%. This month I watched my fluids and did an OPK when I thought I had ovulated and to my surprise it was positive! That was day 19 so I'm expecting another 30 something cylce. The seventeenth is when I'm hoping to hold out till which is CD 34 and 15 DPO, I have not had a LP longer then that, so if still no AF I"ll test then, if I can make it!

All these lovely BFPs! Well done ladies! xx

Please can I change my date from the 28th to the 25th- Let's be honest, I won't be able to hold out till then!

Good luck all :spermy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->