• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NEW August Testers

Dh came home, he asked about it, I gave up holding out. tested. BFN.

SDBL23- Keep testing!! I have tested for the past 3 days and all have been BFN! Don't give up until the witch comes!!!!!!

wow... i think this whole thread is good luck! look at all the bfp's on the first page!!!
pls put me down for the 25th :) here's hoping!

Thanks texas wife, I won't test again unless I'm late. If I have not started by the 17th I'll retest. We'll just see what happens... Congrats on all the BFP'S!!! Maybe it is lucky in here...

I will be testing on the 14th!!!! FX....Btw how are there BFP's already on the 15th when we're not even at that date?? or were tests taken before there dates??

so i convinced myself what i saw was a very faint line i dont know if i can hold out 2 more days to test urg....

so i convinced myself what i saw was a very faint line i dont know if i can hold out 2 more days to test urg....

hahah..i know what you mean..I did a hpt yesterday and could see a very faint line, and then did one again today and it was a little darker, so i got one more test i'm going to do tomorrow morning and then on Friday i'm going to use a FRER since i've just been using dollar store tests!!! FX for you hun!!!:dust::dust::dust:

i am still only spotting which is normal in my family during pregnancies.... urgh so idk what but i've never really spotted before so i hope its what i think it is and me and oh have both gotten our hopes up way to high to crush them now...

hahah..i know what you mean..I did a hpt yesterday and could see a very faint line, and then did one again today and it was a little darker, so i got one more test i'm going to do tomorrow morning and then on Friday i'm going to use a FRER since i've just been using dollar store tests!!! FX for you hun!!!:dust::dust::dust:

same to you i want to use the ones we got from target then use a FRER on saturday if i can hold out... lol good luck..

My goodness girlies!!

I think August is definitely the luckiest month of the year (or maybe July was the luckiest month for all those OH's!!! :rofl:)

24 :bfp:s already and we are not even half way through the month yet!

Keep it up girls!!

lots of :dust: for those still to test and :hugs: for those caught by the wicked :witch: - get yourself on the September testing list and start the countdown!

xxx

As predicted, all change for me. Jasmine could you change my dates from 31st to 25th August pleeeeeease! And sorry the :witch: got you - there's that theory out the window!

Big love chick xxx

:hissy: today is my test day and :bfn: :hissy: still no witch and i think i may have O'd late so still hope for me yet but i'm going crazy waiting!!! I have REALLY bad cramps so i think she might catch me :( xx

hi im new, can you put me down for the 23rd please, congrats to all the BFPs and good luck to everyone else!

As predicted, all change for me. Jasmine could you change my dates from 31st to 25th August pleeeeeease! And sorry the :witch: got you - there's that theory out the window!

Big love chick xxx

No probs i will get that changed.

:witch: hasnt got me yet! Not due until 25th - altho i have a feeling that she IS going to appear - isnt she just so cruel!!

xxx :hugs:

Hello

I am fairly new here but I like this thread very much. It inspires lots of hope in me.

Can you add me for the 12 August please?

I haven't tested yet as my cycle length varies from 29-31 days - but I will be testing tomorrow! Excited and nervous.

Good luck to all you lovely mums-to-be xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->