• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NEW August Testers

I'm out Jasmin, the wicked :witch:has got me!

But big congratulations to all you BNP's!

x

YEY for everyone who got a BFP! Hope you all have happy healthy 9 months :)

i got my maths a bit wrong and will be testing on the 25th not the 29th! :)

Fingers crossed for everyone this month.

Baby dust to everyone
:dust::Dust::dust:

Do you guys test everyday? How do you handle it? and afford it?

Using internet cheapies (ICs) you can get a load of strips for very little each. I got about 50 for £6.

After the day from hell and just when i thought things couldnt get any worse. :witch: shows her ugly face :cry:

Oh well onto the next month.

I am finally in the tww so I can test soon :wohoo:
i reckon I'm going to try and hold out until 23rd August

hiya an you put me down for the 23rd pls xxx good luck to everyone xxx

I've had a visit from evil AF. however I'm chuffed in a way, coz it's CD1 again, wasn't really trying fully this cycle, only started trying half way through, just a practice run, so here's to a new month, and all our BFPs!

Good luck everyone xxxxxx

I've had a visit from evil AF. however I'm chuffed in a way, coz it's CD1 again, wasn't really trying fully this cycle, only started trying half way through, just a practice run, so here's to a new month, and all our BFPs!

Good luck everyone xxxxxx

Im on CD1 as well. Fingers crossed for this month :hugs:

Congrats Vwilliams I knew your chart was looking pretty good.

Nantee, Congrats on your BFP! Thanks for the advice. I'm definitely trying to hold out... haven't even let myself buy an HPT yet so I don't have to try as hard to resist peeing on one. LOL

I thought that :witch: had me last night. It didn't really look like the beginning of AF, but it was definitely not what I ever hope to see. But, 20 mins later there was nothing. Today, still nothing. AF never starts and stops like that for me, and it was more bright red tinted cm from what I could tell. I don't really know what that means. It's the 2nd time it's happened to me this month. I'm not even really sure how to count my DPO this month. I'm 99% certain that I O'd on 7/31 (which would put me at 13dpo), but I'm also 99% certain that I O'd on 8/4 (which would put me 9dpo). Of course, I only say both dates because if the 31st was O, then the 4th was as well. Otherwise, neither date would have been. They were identical in feeling and symptoms, but on opposite sides/ovaries. This is my first Clomid cycle, so it wouldn't be unheard of to O twice... not super likely, but not unheard of. Also had horrendous leg cramps for the last 3 days, bb's sore with painful nipples since 8/5, was having terrible headaches just after O for about a week, crampy/twinges here and there... *sighs*

Has anyone ever had the super short bright red in almost EWCM for a few minutes and then in less than an hour back to nothing? I've never had anything of the sort in my 16 years of AF's. Once it happened was on 8/5, and then last night was 8/12.

Congrats to all the :bfp:'s and ~*BABY DUST*~ to all the rest!

Hoping to join the :bfp: group on Tuesday morning!!! If not, my GYN will fax a re-fill request for my Clomid to whomever I want.

Congratulations to all the :BFP: this month and hope there are many more.

To those less fortunate see you in september thread

:hugs: to all

Hey Jasmin,

I'm out, AF is paying me an unwelcome visit.

Congrats to all the BFP's! And baby dust for the rest of us testing again in September!

Still here, I feel fine no symptoms other then sore bb's, but that happens every month as I get closer to my visit. We're closing on our house on monday so I'm trying to just stay busy and distracted, that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->