• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NEW August Testers

Could I join? We will be testing around 28th August. :) FX!

Well I tested today and still BFN but no AF and I am almost 3 days late (and I am NEVER late) so I guess I have to continue the waiting game!!

Hope it turns out a bfp Blizzy!

And I don't think I said congrats to all the newly :bfp: !

sorry to be a pain but I'm gonna try and wait to test on the 22nd! two weeks since last having bd'd..tho I already have a missing period atm! But that happens alot and so I've no clue when or if I even ovulated since last months AF! heh!

So..ye...testing 22nd. wanna wait to see if this is just a v v late af again. Sick of wasting my monies whilst trying to save! tut tut

x

Babydust to all!!!

I'm new here and hoping for a miracle! :) I will be testing on 19th (using the early stick) and then on the 23rd (hopefully, first missed day) :D

Hey, AF showed today :( I guess I was wrong about the day it was supposed to, so u can put a mean witch by my name :cry:

Oh well, next month!

Hey, AF showed today :( I guess I was wrong about the day it was supposed to, so u can put a mean witch by my name :cry:

Oh well, next month!

So sorry the evil :witch: got you! :hugs:

All updated for you ladies!

I think this is the first morning ive come on here and had no :bfp:s to update! :cry:

Hopefully that will change and we will get lots more over the next few days

Good luck for all those still to test :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOW 24 :bfp:'S.

MANY CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!!!

Well I have 10 days to go before I can test!!! Itching to but how stoooopid would that be???:dohh: Fly to France next Friday....sooooo testing in France will be the plan!!!:wacko: Don't return until 29th so won't be able to let you know the outcome until at least the 30th!!!!

I have EXTREEMLY sore BB's,was unbelievably shattered last night and am irritable with DD!!!

OH coming home later this afternoon as He was away last night...also DD sleeping over at friends house so We get quality time alone!! Think a meal out is on the cards!!!:happydance:

I have been drinking Raspberry Leaf Tea instead of my usual....I have put a post up after researching it......hopefully may help??!!!

Good Luck to all.

Jacci.xxxxx

Jacci - definitely DONT TEST!! Its toooo early and you dont want the disappointment of seeing a :bfn:

But i'll keep everything crossed for you for the 29th! Sore boobs, tired, irritable - all sound like good symptoms to me (well not necessarily good for you at the time but YKWIM!! :rofl: )

Raspberry Leaf Tea - sounds lovely - does it taste as nice as it sounds???

xxxx

Jacci - definitely DONT TEST!! Its toooo early and you dont want the disappointment of seeing a :bfn:

But i'll keep everything crossed for you for the 29th! Sore boobs, tired, irritable - all sound like good symptoms to me (well not necessarily good for you at the time but YKWIM!! :rofl: )

Raspberry Leaf Tea - sounds lovely - does it taste as nice as it sounds???

xxxx

I know.......not that stooopid!!!!

Wayyyyyy too early for symptoms anyways....just an annoying obsession!!!:dohh:

The tea is fine....just a fruity tasting tea....refreshing too.

Give it a try!! I will try anything if it helps!!!!!:wacko:

CONGRATS to all you lovely ladies with BFPs!!!! :happydance:

there seems to have been so many this month, it must be a lucky one!

Hope I can join you! ONly 2 days left before I can test, and am getting so impatient!! BUt don't want to dissappoint myself by seeing that BFN quite yet!

Totally loss of appetite yesterday, which have read on here that other girls have had that when become preg, and been having stretchy type cramps (IYKWIM) like I had last time, so am keeping FX'd!!!

And good luck to everyone else testing this weekend, and for the rest of this month!!!

Can I join you too?! I need to test on Monday 17th, though in my impatience I've already tested twice and got BFN's... It's so hard to wait that I'm obsessively symptom spotting and I think I'm either turning in to a hypochondriac or I should get a BFP this time! Difficult to believe it'll happen though - this is our 9th month of TTC. Will keep fingers crossed!

My stomach has been feeling strange for the last 3 days (gurgly, windy (sorry!) and mildly cramping, but not like PMS) and I've been feeling really tired and hungry. Do you think you can make yourself feel like that because you want it to happen?!

Lots and lots of luck to everyone and big congrats to all the BFP's this month!!

Please put me down for the 17th! It is 10yrs with partner....hoping for that bfp!...had m/c with blightened ovum back on june 10th. still trying and keeping positive!

Hi
Jasmine, put me down for a big fat witch!! this symptom spotting has given me the worse period pain since having my dd and loads of disapointment, next month we dont have any chance as step daughter is staying over and she is 11 and wont sleep in a bed on her own!!
oh well i am lucky to have what i have, hope not to get my hopes up so much next month lol (fat chance lol)
xx

Congrats to all the ladies with BFPs!! :)

Good luck to those still to test, and those who are testing in September. :)

Hey all, The wicked witch has got me too! Here goes cycle 9!

I tested today but it was negative - i am so disappointed not to mention confused. My cycles are always 29-30 days and now it's day 32. I am wondering if it's because I had an HSG test this month.

Good luck to you all this month!

Wow, Nice BFP's ladies....

I'm been symptom spotting like crazy for the first time ever in my entire life.

Yesterday wanting to throw up, today dizziness, light-headed and massive nose-bleed while walking home. I'm getting a cold, sniffle though and now headache.

Can I ask you how soon is too soon to test???

I'm CD 22/9dpo.<-------Too soon??

Ohhh and my Tit's are hot but I have been BOOB POKING hahahaha

I got a faint line at 10 DPO - you're chart looks great!!
Good luck :babydust:

I got a faint line at 10 DPO - you're chart looks great!!
Good luck :babydust:

Wow, so in theory I could test now and get a faint or nothing at all hahah.

With my DD I didn't test till 3 weeks later....I didn;t think I was TBH!

I may grab a cheap stick from the store when I go and collect some bits. I'm putting on my shoes as I type :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->