• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NEW August Testers

OMG OMG OMG!! I tested this morning and got a v v v v faint BFP!!! I'm not taking it as gospel yet tho as i have situations in the past when they have turned out to be an evap but this was within the time frame and had colour! I've got some IC's that i can use to test again but i'm saving my good test for sunday :happydance: xx

Jasmin: I see you put me down for the 13th but you missing my *BFP*

OMG OMG OMG!! I tested this morning and got a v v v v faint BFP!!! I'm not taking it as gospel yet tho as i have situations in the past when they have turned out to be an evap but this was within the time frame and had colour! I've got some IC's that i can use to test again but i'm saving my good test for sunday :happydance: xx

Very, very quiet :yipee:

Congrats to all the new :bfp:s! It looks like the thread is picking up again!

I'm still holding out. After my few minutes of spotting on the 12th and again twice for a few minutes last night, I thought I might be out. But, this morning, all I have is some brown spotting... which is not something I'm used to seeing... ever. My symptom spotting list is terrible this month. I thought I was doing good without noticing too much until I was updating last night. I guess I can't help myself! :blush:

I've even had 2 :bfp: related dreams. LOL I've never really had pregnancy dreams before, and my dreams aren't usually more optimistic than I am. Here's hoping its my body trying to tell me something! :)

I was eager to test today and got a BFN...but still hope yet! Af not due yet so maybe wait...still in for the 17th testers.

im still waiting for a bfp or af :(

im still waiting one more day to go. cant stop testing and forever getting bfn, feeling very doubtful, congratulation to all you with your bfp xxx

I was eager to test today and got a BFN...but still hope yet! Af not due yet so maybe wait...still in for the 17th testers.
I'm with you for the 17th. I also got a BFN today, but I am only 10 DPO so I a trying to hold onto hope. I hope we're both lucky enough to get some good news very soon!! Do you have any symptoms?

Hi there. new to this thread and a bit late. My cycles are all over the place at the mo as i have only come off bc in march! But tested this morning and it was negative!!! Boo Hoo
If I go on last cycle which was 6 weeks long then should be able to test around the 23rd. That is unless the evil :witch: doesnt get me first! I'm really really desperate for this and it is now doing my head in a little now! Really feeling down in the dumps about everything. Really need some PMA but just feel like i really cant even get that!! Sorry for the rant and congratulations to all the lucky people who have had there :bfp: and big :hug: to all the ones that haven't, good luck for next month!!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->