NEW August Testers

Arrgggghhhh I don't think I can wait till the 19th.

Congrats to all the BFP ladies

hi girls - hope i can join you...im new to these sites - ttc baby number one since wedding in may, only on cycle 2. i am so confused and have been stalking the internet for 2 days for advce, can someone help? my cycle is usually @31 days and i am now on cd35 and no af. i tested on cd28 bfn. tested yesterday with cheap ebay test - bfn but only looked for about 30 seconds (im such an amiture at all this) - went back to bed and when i got up 20 mins later there was a very very faint pink line. tested again this morning and this evening and within 5 mins there is again a very very faint line - so faint i thought i was seeing things but dh confirmed he could see something too. bought a more expensive clear blue test for tomor as still no af. what are my next steps? (sorry its so long!!!) im so confused :wacko:

hi girls - hope i can join you...im new to these sites - ttc baby number one since wedding in may, only on cycle 2. i am so confused and have been stalking the internet for 2 days for advce, can someone help? my cycle is usually @31 days and i am now on cd35 and no af. i tested on cd28 bfn. tested yesterday with cheap ebay test - bfn but only looked for about 30 seconds (im such an amiture at all this) - went back to bed and when i got up 20 mins later there was a very very faint pink line. tested again this morning and this evening and within 5 mins there is again a very very faint line - so faint i thought i was seeing things but dh confirmed he could see something too. bought a more expensive clear blue test for tomor as still no af. what are my next steps? (sorry its so long!!!) im so confused :wacko:

I tested 10 DPO using an IC and got a faint pink line. I then went and got a CB digi and got a BFP 1-2 weeks. Good luck for the morning honey. Use your fmu - good luck!!!!!!!!

hi ladies could i please be added i got my pos opk today so i will be oving tommrow if normal pattern follows SO that makes my testing date 28th august well thats if i last that long, thanks ye and :dust: to ya all xxxx :flower: xxx

I was eager to test today and got a BFN...but still hope yet! Af not due yet so maybe wait...still in for the 17th testers.
I'm with you for the 17th. I also got a BFN today, but I am only 10 DPO so I a trying to hold onto hope. I hope we're both lucky enough to get some good news very soon!! Do you have any symptoms?

mainly nausea and fatigue...legs are sore a lil at times...irritated...lol but i think that is the heat lately...you?

Hi girls, I got my BFP today!!! :cloud9: best of luck to all you other ladies testing

ok so..I tested!!
got a really very very faint line in the light and it is slightly pinkish...but its kinda to one side of the test window and not in the middle. You think it's a broken one? false?
took one last night but it was negative...this one was taken 1st thing this morning.

just inverted it and no second line showed up...think its a false. will test again later in the week.

Hi ladies, I got my :bfp: this morning!!

Good luck to all those still waiting and i'm sorry to those who that nasty :witch: caught :hugs: xx

I believe af got me on the 13th (very light with no pain so not to sure whats going on!) you had me down for the 19th but obviously i cant count so please mark me off now...Rubbish!

Thanks xx

well the af got me today, here we go again this is turning into a nightmare, 10th month now.

I believe af got me on the 13th (very light with no pain so not to sure whats going on!) you had me down for the 19th but obviously i cant count so please mark me off now...Rubbish!

Thanks xx

Did you do a test anyway? If your AF is very light or different to normal it could be implantation bleeding and not AF at all??

The :witch: got me last night at 10 DPO. 5 days early, isn't she a nice lady? :cry:

still nothing new on my end...no :witch: but since my cycles have a variance of about 2-3 days per cycle and I should have started between yesterday and tomorrow, I'm going to wait until monday to test...just so to give af a chance to show up...cause as soon as i take that damn test the :witch: is going to show up...so i'm just taking it easy waiting for that whore-bag to arrive:growlmad:

Thanks xx

Did you do a test anyway? If your AF is very light or different to normal it could be implantation bleeding and not AF at all??

No i havent done a test, I just have a feeling im not. My period is very light, but its more than spotting... but not heavy (tmi - sorry) and no pain what so ever which is odd cause i normally get terrible cramps?!
Do you think i should do a test or just wait till next month..... can this happen a lot then at the start of pregnancy?
:kiss:

well still no af for me and I have now 4 days late but still getting a BFN, also I am having some preggo symptoms, constant lower back pain, sore and heavier breasts, I have been feeling naseous off and on since yesterday, and I have become oh so tired all the time! I hope this is not all in my head and hope to see a BFP soon!! Once I am a week late I am thinking of calling the doctor or maybe I will wait until I am 2 weeks late, haven't yet decided but I really hope I just get a BFP!!

Can you put me down for the 19th please. I've been. Trying since March. So fingers crossed this month is my month. X :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->