Welcome to all the new ladies!

Thank you wtt! Still in shock! :D

How is Mommyhood treating you? And how is your little Munchkin?? :D

Hope you guys are doing great!

Hi,

Well I a mix of Nicaraguan and Norwegian and my husband is 100% Japanese

My brand new bean should be due in august

I am torn on gender wanting

Kent after my dad and grandfather if a boy, and we are still thinking of girl names

Hey! Can I join?! x
I am pregnant with a bi-racial baby :) I'm part Spanish +English & O/h is Jamaican!
My bump is team pink!
We're due 29th of Feb 2012 :)

I'm 25 weeks pregnant with my first baby (Girl), due March 24th. We are naming her Keira Loris. (I have always loved the name Keira, and Loris was OH's Grandmothers name.)

I'm English/German (Canadian) and OH is Jamaican.

:hi: Hi you guys!!

:D

Wow! xCeex and Skadi! You guys are due VERY soon! How exciting!
Both of you are having baby girls too! I must say, baby girls are AMAZING!! I wanted a boy at first, but once Alexa came ito my life, wow.. She truely is amazing and would NEVER EVER trade her for anything! Love her so much! :cloud9:

And Hey Kassia! Happy to see you in here!! :D
Our babies are due the same month! EEK! yay! :happydance:

Welcome all!

Oooooo yeah they are so exiting. I can't wait to see what my baby looks like already

My due date feels so far away still! I can't wait to see what she looks like though! I know she is going to be beautiful. :)

Hello everyone!
I'm pregnant with a biracial baby and a stepmom to a biracial daughter who is 8. I'm black and my hubby is white. I'm 5 weeks and 2 days. My due date is August 27 and I think it will be a girl. No name yet but we got the baby name book already.

Hello everyone!
I'm pregnant with a biracial baby and a stepmom to a biracial daughter who is 8. I'm black and my hubby is white. I'm 5 weeks and 2 days. My due date is August 27 and I think it will be a girl. No name yet but we got the baby name book already.

Ooh my LO was born August 26th! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

We would like to join!

Pregnant with our first (I am black, he is white).
We are 7 weeks along.
He has two daughters already and I don't care what the sex is as long as it is healthy.
Due August 12, 2012.
The peanut!

Just sharing Christmas pics of my pumpkin!

Attachments

• christmasmommy.jpg
    christmasmommy.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 12
  • christmas.jpg
    christmas.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 8
hey congrats lildreamy! (bit late sorry!)

This a great thread!!! So many cutie pies on this thread! :D May I join in?

I'm mixed (my dad is black and German, mom is Creole and Cherokee indian) and DH is Filipino. Long story short, DH developed fertility issues and we made the decision to use donor sperm to conceive this little one. Our donor is White.

1.) I'm currently pregnant
2.) 5 weeks and 1 day. :)
3.) Don't know gender yet but plan to find out, and I'll update.
4.) Due 08/31/12

Hi ladies! I'd love to join you all. My son, Jackson was born on Nov. 8, 2011. Happy New Year everyone!

Whoops, sorry I haven't been on here in soooo long!!! how is everyone and their babies?? :D

Hi Dreamy, how are you? We're doing well...Jax is learning new words all the time. I am so proud and amazed at him.

Hi Dreamy, how are you? We're doing well...Jax is learning new words all the time. I am so proud and amazed at him.

Just wanted to say, your profile pic is adorable!
And our babies are nearly the same age!
and
I knowww they learn sooo many new words it's crazy. Alexa just
Earned a ton... if I cam remember correctly she can say....
momma
Dada
Baba
Baby
Bear
Duck
Door
Dog(dig)
Hiiii
Hat
Hot
Uhohh
Night night(nigh nigh)
Foot
Bird(brrr)
Hug(huuu)
Mooo(lol)
Roar(rahhhh)
And when I tell her to eat her chicken she makes the sound a chicken makes lol like bahhhhhhh!!

I think that's it...

Hi lildreamy! been ages since I have been on too! how are you? and how is the pregnancy?
Noah has been walking for nearly a month now :) Not 100% yet but he almost hardly crawls now. He speaks his own little language too ;) but I understand him!
How is everyone else??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"