New Celeb pregnancies!!

anita665

Mum of 2 & expecting 3rd
Reaction score
I know not everyone is interested in this but I've just read that Lily Allen has announced she is pregnant but in the very early stages and also Jamie Lynn Spears (Britneys little sister) has said she's 3 months pregnant.

lilly allen :shock: poor baby!!!!

cant stand her :rofl:

I wonder how that will go down, I thought her family were quite religious before all the fame :S

Edith Bowman has just announced her PG too, I saw it on heatworld.com, unfortunatley I cannot give you the link because I have less than 10 posts!
:-(

Thinking about it, I saw her on All Star Family Fortunes and thought she was looking a bit rough!

Jessica Alba is pregnant i heard. She is so pretty so i bet her baby will be beautiful.

With a sister like Britney what else could Jamie Lynn do to upstage her?

J.Lo is pregnant too which I'm sure everyone already knows but she's got big really fast. She's looking really puffy around her face too and she's supposedly about the same stage as me.

yeah j.lo has gone huge lately...i read an interview with her in a magazine this month saying that she has already put on 42lb and she's only 5 months :shock: how crazy is that?! i just hope its twins for her sake!!!

why poor baby if you don't like Lily Allen? Not a massive fan but I wish her all the best with becoming a mum.

lol my spoon is put down for the night but I just thought it was unfair to say poor baby because you don't like her mum. Lets see how she gets on, after all she seems to have a head firmly screwed on unlike some other celeb mums in the past.

its her voice :hissy: i h8 it i h8 it i h8 it!!!

tho yes, you are right, tht doesnt give an excuse to say poor baby!!!

I doubt you actually meant it, right? Just a reaction at her name? lol

Oh yay shes taking after her sister..lol I wonder if one of the "Spears" will take care of there babies and get to keep them...lol and NOT get them taking away!! I cant believe she is 16 thats to young but like i siad shes taking after brit

I know not everyone is interested in this but I've just read that Lily Allen has announced she is pregnant but in the very early stages and also Jamie Lynn Spears (Britneys little sister) has said she's 3 months pregnant.

I always thought that Jamie Lynn seemed quite sensible. I read somewhere about her having a go at her sister saying "you wanted those babies, now take care of them".

I don't think it's going down very well with the parents of the kids who really look up to her.

i think she'll do a lot better than britney! shes to young to go to clubs and drink! so we wont have that to worry about :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->