New Celeb pregnancies!!

one magazine is reporting Jennifer Aniston is prego. i don't think i'll believe it right now (until another magazine gossips about it lol) but it's the same mag that was reporting Jamie Lynn Spears being prego this past SUMMER (which is before of the reported 3 months prego date):rofl:. Who knows. They are full of baloney or they are psychic and can predict the future!

Jen has been spotted with fit Pitt recently too :wacko: ooooh we could have a baby Anpitt (or armpitt as Josh ses :roll:)

Think we shouldn't mention this under 16 and pregnant business anymore, we're all mature enough to come on here, get the advice and want the best for our babies. So drop it :)

I read in the paper a few weeks back that britney spears is pregnant again after a short fling with a guy!!

oh that wouldn't be good for anyone...

Nicole Confirms Pregnancy!

It's official!

Despite earlier denying reports that she was pregnant, Nicole Kidman finally confirmed on Monday that she is sperminated.

The actress' publicist, Wendy Day, just released the following statement:

"Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban confirmed today that they are expecting a baby. The couple are thrilled.”

This is the first biological child for both Kidman and husband, Keith Urban.

Source: https://www.perezhilton.com/

YAY for NICOLE! :dance:

Yeah, as the 16 thing was weeks ago. Everyone has their opinions :)

moving on... lol

i wish every celeb all the best, whether they are young/old, trashed a lot/not really about that much etc, everyones different and everyone deserves a second chance in my books

Avril Lavigne is pregnant, according to radio host Zack Taylor.

The 23-year-old Canadian pop rock princess is reportedly 1.5 months pregnant, which means Avril’s expecting her baby in August.

This would be Ms. Lavigne’s and Sum 41 husband Deryck Whibley’s first child together. The couple celebrate their second wedding anniversary in July.

www.popsugar.com

Avril Lavigne is pregnant, according to radio host Zack Taylor.

The 23-year-old Canadian pop rock princess is reportedly 1.5 months pregnant, which means Avril’s expecting her baby in August.

This would be Ms. Lavigne’s and Sum 41 husband Deryck Whibley’s first child together. The couple celebrate their second wedding anniversary in July.

www.popsugar.com

I still can't help but see her as a teenager even though she's the same age as me. I think it's because she made herself look like a teen. Woo hoo for her though.

https://celebritypregnancy.com/

Does Pamela Anderson have a bun in the oven? TMZ is reporting the blond bombshell is pregnant and carrying the child of on-again/off-again husband Rick Salomon.

Anderson married Salomon in Las Vegas on October 6th, only to file for divorce last month. She then called off the divorce a couple of days later. Sources are now saying that she is going through with the divorce, despite the pregnancy.

Salomon has reportedly told friends she is “acting crazy” because of the pregnancy and he hopes she will calm down and call off the divorce.

Anderson, 40, has two sons, 11-year-old Brandon Thomas and 10-year-old Dylan Jagger, with ex-hubby Tommy Lee.

Tamzin Outhwaite is reported to b pregnant too!!

Celeb gossips report that Christina Aguilera and Nicole Richie are both in Labor at the same hospital!

Wohoo!! two celebrity babies on the same day?

Darn, I wish I was a celebrity since all of them are getting pregnant these days!!

Christina Aguilera welcomes a son

https://celebritybabies.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/11/04/caguilera101007_09_cbb.jpg

Tabloid Life & Style reports that songstress Christina Aguilera, 27, has given birth. According to the article, she and her husband Jordan Bratman welcomed a son this afternoon at Cedars-Sinai in Los Angeles, CA, as had been rumored. We will update when more legit sources become available. For now, Christina's father-in-law's friend (got that?) appears to confirm.

In June, pregnancy rumors began, which CBB confirmed as legit through our sources. Still Christina chose to stay mum, even when Paris Hilton announced the pregnancy for her! Finally in November, Christina spoke publicly about her pregnancy, following that up with an interview and photoshoot with Marie Claire magazine, in which she confirmed that she was expecting a little boy

Source: https://www.celebrity-babies.com/

I guess celeb gossip is right...

https://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2008/news/080114/nicole_richie240.jpg
Nicole Richie and her rocker boyfriend Joel Madden are the parents of a daughter, the couple's rep at Handprint Entertainment tells PEOPLE.

Harlow Winter Kate Madden was born Friday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and weighed 6 lbs., 7 oz.

Christina and her little boy and Nicole with her little girl!!

Thats's pretty cool.

I wonder if celebs get stretch marks and all the rest of it like us.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->