New Celeb pregnancies!!

If it was a 16 year old here, would any of us care? I don't like to believe everything those magazines write, it provides some good entertainment/gossip but a lot of it is probably just crap.

Oh yay shes taking after her sister..lol I wonder if one of the "Spears" will take care of there babies and get to keep them...lol and NOT get them taking away!! I cant believe she is 16 thats to young but like i siad shes taking after brit

I don't think she's taking after her sister. I think they are both taking after Big Momma Spears.

Big Momma Spears allowed Jamie lynn to have a live-in boyfriend at the tender age of 16. 16! I couldn't even date at 16, but Jamie has a live-in boyfriend.

I'm perpetually baffled as to why Big Momma Spears would be suprised. It's one thing when kids sneak around, it's one thing when parents give their children ample opportunity in the form of unsurpervised time with members of the opposite sex. :dohh:

Then Big Momma Spears will brag about how well behaved Jamie is and how she never stays out past curfew.

She doesn't have to cuz bf is right there inthe house. :wacko:

I heard that she may get fired b/c it wrecks her wholesome image. Having a live-in bf at 16 isn't really wholesome either,and they didnt' to my knowledge try to fire her over that.

It's like on Dr.Phil when you see those bad kids. Then you see the parents and think, "Well, why wouldn't the kid be like that?"

Good luck to them both, I think if Jamie Lynn can do better then her sister (which be honest, it doesn't take much) then good for her.

Big Momma Spears allowed Jamie lynn to have a live-in boyfriend at the tender age of 16. 16! I couldn't even date at 16, but Jamie has a live-in boyfriend.

Hmmm you can't say that because you are basically slating all young moms 16 and younger as well as those who have a serious relationship at a tender age. Ok, it's not advisable to have a child before you leave school I agree - I have a 13 yr old step-daughter and would be devastated if she were to get pregnant in the near future - but my point is...Jamie is obviously serious with this guy and mom would rather keep an eye on her child. Ok, there are faults but there are always gonna be times where we fail as parents in something whether you like it or not. Just because Jamie is 16 doesn't mean she'll be a bad mom - look at Britney - she's in her 20s you would expect her to be responsible and she's not so age doesn't REALLY matter - it's more to do with responsibility once they know they are responsible for another little life.

When I was 16 I met my now husband - I moved in with him just 3 weeks after my 16th. We're still together and stronger than ever 6 1/2 years on you can't say that that is bad!

^:shrug: I"m not going to argue. I guess I don't understand b/c my mom would never make it so easy for me to have sex. I wanted to say my problem isn't with Jamie-it's with parental permissiveness. Big Momma Spears let this happen under her roof.

Oh yay shes taking after her sister..lol I wonder if one of the "Spears" will take care of there babies and get to keep them...lol and NOT get them taking away!! I cant believe she is 16 thats to young but like i siad shes taking after brit

you cant say 16 is too young, its too much of a generalisation. I was 16 when i fell pregnant and 17 when i had Abi, yet my midwife assured me i was doing everything right and as long as i carried on i would be a great mum, my health visitor also once said to us, that we were acting as better parents than some 30 odd year old oarents can do with their children and we were 17 and 18. I think some people can be immature and not ready, but i also think it;s unfair to stereotype and judge everyone by their age. I for one think Jamie Lynn could be an ace parent, she's level and not out partying and stays out of the media etc, still with her long term partner, shit happens, lets give her a chance though i say.

lol by the way whoever mentioned that J-Lo is huge for her stage of pregnancy it's twins hehe x

Yulia Volkova, from the russian girl group T.a.T.u just gave birth to a baby boy today.

I think Jessica Alba, J. Lo, Nicole Ritchie, and all the other preggers celebs will have adorable babies in '08! I think Jessica Alba just got engaged to her babydaddy recently as well. Some other celeb baby rumors that are flying around is that Jamie Lynn Spear's babydaddy isn't her teenage on/off boyfriend, but possibly someone else. Oh the drama that poor girl will endure at the hands of the media.

I just read the article from the interview she did with OK magazine (was back at our lunch table) Jamie Lynn is pregnant from her 2 1/2 year boyfriend. Jamie lives with her mom and her boyfriend lives with his parents. From the interview she sounds like she is going to try her best to be a good mom... so I say good for her.

Yulia Volkova, from the russian girl group T.a.T.u just gave birth to a baby boy today.

I think Jessica Alba, J. Lo, Nicole Ritchie, and all the other preggers celebs will have adorable babies in '08! I think Jessica Alba just got engaged to her babydaddy recently as well. Some other celeb baby rumors that are flying around is that Jamie Lynn Spear's babydaddy isn't her teenage on/off boyfriend, but possibly someone else. Oh the drama that poor girl will endure at the hands of the media.

Halle Berry and Lilly Allen are missing in ur list!

Another one pregnant is Kat Von D

Is LA Ink's Kat Von D, 25, expecting a little one? In an upcoming preview for her reality show, Kat is shown saying "I'm pregnant." Whether she is joking or not is to be seen, but if comments on her MySpace page are correct, then she is in fact expecting. Kat is linked with musician Alex "Orbi" Orbison.

https://luxerina.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/mtv_video_music_vmas_kat_von_d_alex_orbison.jpg

https://celebritybabies.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/12/27/katvon3_2.jpg

Source: https://www.celebrity-babies.com/

OMG I just love celebrity gossip! I am so happy for Nicole!!

https://www.celebritybabyscoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/nic01.jpg​

Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban are expecting their first baby together. Wow, what a year-as Nicole tops off the big “celebrity baby boom” of 2007!

The media has been speculating for months that Kidman was pregnant, being wrong everytime.

Britain’s Daily Mail confirmed that Nicole Kidman her husband Keith Urban announced the news to their families over the Christmas holiday.

Kidman will be wraping up The Reader in February, and plans to take some time off “I just want to spend as much time as possible with my husband.”

This is Nicole’s first biological child, she adopted Isabella, 14, and twelve-year-old Conor during her first marriage to Tom Cruise.

This is great news! Congrats to the couple!

Source: https://www.celebritybabyscoop.com/

am 16 an pregnant aswel tha doesnt mean we wont be good mums !

Hmmm you can't say that because you are basically slating all young moms 16 and younger as well as those who have a serious relationship at a tender age. Ok, it's not advisable to have a child before you leave school I agree - I have a 13 yr old step-daughter and would be devastated if she were to get pregnant in the near future - but my point is...Jamie is obviously serious with this guy and mom would rather keep an eye on her child. Ok, there are faults but there are always gonna be times where we fail as parents in something whether you like it or not. Just because Jamie is 16 doesn't mean she'll be a bad mom - look at Britney - she's in her 20s you would expect her to be responsible and she's not so age doesn't REALLY matter - it's more to do with responsibility once they know they are responsible for another little life.

When I was 16 I met my now husband - I moved in with him just 3 weeks after my 16th. We're still together and stronger than ever 6 1/2 years on you can't say that that is bad!

I AGREE WIT EVRYFINK U SAID ERE , JUST BECAUSE WER MUMS OR MUMS TO BE AT A YOUNG AGE DOESNT MEAN WE CANT BE GOOD MUMS TO OUR BABYS !!

I think that comments about 16 yr old pregnant ladies should be limited!!
there are a lot of girls with that age in this forum!!

I know it's like her 10th child or something, but I saw a photo of Kerry Katona the other day, shes about the same along as me and she is bloody huge. I was shocked.

I really dont like her actually, she does my head in.
xxx

First pics of Jamie Lynn's baby bump!!

justjared.com is saying that she looks she is further along than 14weeks pregnant. She told a magazine she was 14 weeks but in the pic it seems to be more?

https://buzznet-00.vo.llnwd.net/media/jj1/2007/12/jamie-lynn-bump/jamie-lynn-spears-baby-bump-02.jpg

https://buzznet-00.vo.llnwd.net/media/jj1/2007/12/jamie-lynn-bump/jamie-lynn-spears-baby-bump-05.jpg

https://buzznet-00.vo.llnwd.net/media/jj1/2007/12/jamie-lynn-bump/jamie-lynn-spears-baby-bump-08.jpg

https://buzznet-00.vo.llnwd.net/media/jj1/2007/12/jamie-lynn-bump/jamie-lynn-spears-baby-bump-11.jpg

www.justjared.com

I think that comments about 16 yr old pregnant ladies should be limited!!
there are a lot of girls with that age in this forum!!

I agree. Many of us have strong opinions either way but best kept to ourselves.

J.Lo having twins explains things a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->