New Chart New Start jan-feb testers (BaByDuSt!!)

wontgiveup

Pregnant(expecting#1)
Reaction score
Ok so last cycle was crazy temps stayed up for a long time Had some Light spotting for 5 days and thought it was just spotting But it was my period im pretty sure of it. I had faint positives on test but they then went negative. Breast still hurt, But im haveing lots of ewcm so im gearing up to OV :happydance: YAY time to BD. Weres everyone at in there Cycle. I have irregurlar cycles. Right now my chart looks like this. :) looking good.

Attachments

• New start New Chart.png
    New start New Chart.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 25
Posting last cycles chart and the test I got yesterday

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Please tweek this.jpg
    Please tweek this.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 34
I have irrigular cycles also! I havent had a proper AF since my MC but im on cd 42 i think and according to my chart im 11 dpo

BazzB good to see you again YAY thanks for joining Try to Bring more people over lol Your chart is looking good, What did you think of mine did i do the right thing by starting a new one?

I have irrigular cycles also! I havent had a proper AF since my MC but im on cd 42 i think and according to my chart im 11 dpo

Wow thats alot of spotting :( i hate that for you.

yeah i think i spotted so much much beacuse I had to take a pill to bring on the MC :(

If i were you i would have started a new chart also... i have no idea about how to read charts so thanks for saying mine looks good :)

So glad to join a new thread! I had to take progesterone for the last 10 days to bring on my AF. I took my last pill last night and still no AF?? Not sure when I should start. I am kinda crampy though. I'm so ready to just have a normal cycle and take my Femera again this month. Wontgive up, are those HPT?? if so they look positive!

So glad to join a new thread! I had to take progesterone for the last 10 days to bring on my AF. I took my last pill last night and still no AF?? Not sure when I should start. I am kinda crampy though. I'm so ready to just have a normal cycle and take my Femera again this month. Wontgive up, are those HPT?? if so they look positive!

Welcome :hi: And yes there HCg strips From Earlypregnancytest.com I thought so to, but todays didnt look like that i thought they would be darked, so i didnt even bother Posting them, Got agravated and went ahead and Put that spotting this month As AF and started a new chart. And im hopeing you get a regular Period and Ov this time :) And dont worry about not starting your period from the progesterone cause you will it some times took me 12 days :) but it started. I dont take meds anymore we decided to try naturaly for a while :)

welcome! and gl to all of us :)

No problem Ill help you with your Chart anytime, ment to put this on another post lol but you know what im talking about lol Ugh My boobs still hurt, cant sleep cause I keep thinking maybe im pregnant and It just not showing up in my urin, but i dont want to go to doc and be disapointed

Ugh how nice it would be if i knew What happened last cycle, dont know when i ovulated, and now that i think about it i dont think I showed a actual shift befor i got all that spotting so im thinking it wasnt my period at all. But that ok cause my cycle befor that one was 66days long. lol Wth right. Hubby is sick so we didnt bd, i feel like i missed it cause i did get what i think is a positive OV test yesterday. Crazy thing is that Test i took yesterday that i said was negative once it sit and dried it turned A faint purple line. I KNOW IT DOESNT COUNT but i just find it funny sice how none of the others did this, i think test like to mess with my mind. There evil things.

We over analize Symptoms everymonth Because if your like me You want your Body to tell you your pregnant befor a test will. If only! Wishful thinking.

I have no idea what happened with your last cycle (very odd) I hope you did catch the egg this cycle and get a BFP soon!
I try not to look at test after the time limit, it will just make you excited and then possibly be let down.. Yah lots of womans dont know they are preggo until a missed period..

AFM My temp is still high so guess thats good. Not many smyptoms, i did get a little blah from a cup of tea today but that could be due to lack of food in my tummy.

:dust: Grls

Well i think i might have already had my LH serge :happydance: Maybe this means im going to have another Short cycle :)

Grls youll never guess what I did lol I got so bored yesterday that i decorated the house for christmas early this yr, even got my tree :xmas16:up :dohh: What was i thinking lol Neighbors will think im nuts. I have the tree in front of the window this yr. They cant miss it lol :xmas12:

Attachments

• chart oct.png
    chart oct.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 0
LMAO! thats too funny
its only halloween! :)

LOL i know right LMAO im so silly but hey at least i wont have to worry about it On thanksgiving, thats when we normaly put are tree up. :winkwink:

ohh you are in the states!

I was about to say we have already had thanksgiving lol

Canada!

question should my temp drop before/day of AF?

yes your temp drops befor af, But you may have some months were you will start af befor the drop and it will slowly deline. But id like to add that If you have a dip and then it shoots back up and stays up thats a indication that implantation has took place :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->